Author Topic: 70 Vax Deaths Per Day ?  (Read 4141 times)

Freemason

• Getbig III
  • Tree Trimmer Extraordinaire
Re: 70 Vax Deaths Per Day ?
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2021, 05:03:44 PM »
Alleged anecdotal evidence?

Here is some more.  I personally know at least 20 people who got the vaccine and all are totally fine.

VAERS website says that reporting was required under Emergency Use Authorization

Why is your facility exempt ?

https://vaers.hhs.gov/faq.html

Just because you know 20 people that have so far survived the shot (we ain’t but a few months into this) means Jack shit. John Meadows got it. So did most of the other half dozen or more BBs that dropped dead recently. I can’t help but wonder if the chronic issue of elevated red blood count mixes poorly with a clot-prone Fauci jizz injection.

Walk into any doctors office and ask them where they are REQUIRED to report anything to VAERS. Find someone enforcing it. Just one case of enforcement. You won’t-just like you can’t dispute the fact that ZERO true science proves the vaccine prevents ANY TRANSMISSION. Zero. Nada. Zilch. Just Fauci and the CDC guessing as usual.

I get it. You took the shot. You’re probably feeble, weak (your mind sure is) and actually needed it. Don’t spend your days trying to convince the strong and healthy they should travel down the path of sheep you have chosen.

And just an FYI for the other question almost all medical facilities have closed HIPPA compliant computer systems. Most websites are blocked at her work. It is actually quite common.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2021, 05:15:03 PM »
Just because you know 20 people that have so far survived the shot (we ain’t but a few months into this) means Jack shit. John Meadows got it. So did most of the other half dozen or more BBs that dropped dead recently. I can’t help but wonder if the chronic issue of elevated red blood count mixes poorly with a clot-prone Fauci jizz injection.

Walk into any doctors office and ask them where they are REQUIRED to report anything to VAERS. Find someone enforcing it. Just one case of enforcement. You won’t-just like you can’t dispute the fact that ZERO true science proves the vaccine prevents ANY TRANSMISSION. Zero. Nada. Zilch. Just Fauci and the CDC guessing as usual.

I get it. You took the shot. You’re probably feeble, weak (your mind sure is) and actually needed it. Don’t spend your days trying to convince the strong and healthy they should travel down the path of sheep you have chosen.

And just an FYI for the other question almost all medical facilities have closed HIPPA compliant computer systems. Most websites are blocked at her work. It is actually quite common.

Irony much ?

I guess you missed the point

Just because you claim to know "two coworkers who passed from Covid fully vaxxed" and another who "dropped dead of sudden  cardiac arrest just days after his second shot" means Jack shit

So you admit that you in fact ARE REQUIRED to report to VAERS and you just don't do it

If the vaccines don't work then why is it mostly your unvaccinated brethren who are winding up in the ICU with severe Covid cases?

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2021, 05:32:55 PM »
Alleged anecdotal evidence?

Here is some more.  I personally know at least 20 people who got the vaccine and all are totally fine.

VAERS website says that reporting was required under Emergency Use Authorization

Why is your facility exempt ?

https://vaers.hhs.gov/faq.html

Totally fine at the moment dickweed. Who knows what harm has been done yet to show itself.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2021, 05:36:52 PM »
Irony much ?

I guess you missed the point

Just because you claim to know "two coworkers who passed from Covid fully vaxxed" and another who "dropped dead of sudden  cardiac arrest just days after his second shot" means Jack shit

So you admit that you in fact ARE REQUIRED to report to VAERS and you just don't do it

If the vaccines don't work then why is it mostly your unvaccinated brethren who are winding up in the ICU with severe Covid cases?

No, it's not you deceitful sack of shit. Go take another booster and put a fourth mask on just to be sure you can be safe under mommies bed tonight.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2021, 05:43:55 PM »
No, it's not you deceitful sack of shit. Go take another booster and put a fourth mask on just to be sure you can be safe under mommies bed tonight.

Don't forget that there are at least twice as many coronavirus now (with the vaccines) as there were at this time last year, when there were no vaccines.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2021, 05:58:42 PM »
Don't forget that there are at least twice as many coronavirus now (with the vaccines) as there were at this time last year, when there were no vaccines.

Doesn't bode well for the guinea pigs. These fools have allowed themselves to be experimented on and then had the temerity to try to force others with more sense to do the same. I bet Straw has his little icon on fb that says 'I had the covid vaccine' on his profile picture like the good little bitch that he is.

That evil sack of shit Biden could tell half these morons to shoot themselves in the face and they would do it.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2021, 06:00:23 PM »
Totally fine at the moment dickweed. Who knows what harm has been done yet to show itself.

Same goes for the hundreds of millions of people around the planet who are vaccinated

The ones who are presently filling up the ICU's are your crowd ...dickweed

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2021, 06:01:39 PM »

really, everything I've read says that the current surge of hospitalizations with severe COVID is 95% + your crowd

If you have some proof to the contrary why don't you post it

Freemason

• Getbig III
  • Tree Trimmer Extraordinaire
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2021, 06:02:51 PM »

Admitting no requirement. If there is one it is as hollow as a straw man-like you. No one has any compelling procedure to report.

Hospitals here are 60/40 vax/unvaxxed. The “99%” you idiotically believe is ALL hospitalizations since even before the vaccine was available-the CDC admits data is through June 1. All single jabs and less than 2 weeks since second are lumped in with the unvaxxed. Skews the stats to scare the stupid.

Here’s just one example of the hospitals trying to scare the sheep:

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/caught-on-video-we-need-to-be-more-scary-to-the-public-we-need-to-inflate-the-real-covid-numbers/

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2021, 06:05:20 PM »

Gee I wonder why that is

Could it be that the Delta variant is much more transmissible as we've all heard many times and also that a lot of red states dropped all safety protocols just as Delta was arriving on the scene ?

New data shows 26 states have fully vaccinated more than half their residents, and those with the highest vaccination rates have among the lowest Covid-19 cases.

Vermont, Connecticut and Massachusetts have fully vaccinated at least two-thirds of their population, according to data from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/12/health/us-coronavirus-sunday/index.html
https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#vaccinations_vacc-total-admin-rate-total

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2021, 06:07:01 PM »
Admitting no requirement. If there is one it is as hollow as a straw man-like you. No one has any compelling procedure to report.

Hospitals here are 60/40 vax/unvaxxed. The “99%” you idiotically believe is ALL hospitalizations since even before the vaccine was available-the CDC admits data is through June 1. All single jabs and less than 2 weeks since second are lumped in with the unvaxxed. Skews the stats to scare the stupid.

Here’s just one example of the hospitals trying to scare the sheep:

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/caught-on-video-we-need-to-be-more-scary-to-the-public-we-need-to-inflate-the-real-covid-numbers/

where is that again?

post some proof to your claim

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2021, 06:14:34 PM »
where is that again?

post some proof to your claim

You need to learn to evaluate what you read and employ critical thinking dipshit. The news isn't like your boyfriend's dick so you shouldn't swallow it without thinking about it first.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2021, 06:19:29 PM »
You need to learn to evaluate what you read and employ critical thinking dipshit. The news isn't like your boyfriend's dick so you shouldn't swallow it without thinking about it first.

what a suprise

You have no proof to support your claim

BTW - here's VAERS website saying you are in fact required to report adverse effects from COVID vaccinations

They even underlined it and put it in bold type...I assume so that morons such as yourself would pay attention

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2021, 06:33:17 PM »
what a suprise

BTW - here's VAERS website saying you are in fact required to report adverse effects from COVID vaccinations

They even underlined it and put it in bold type...I assume so that morons such as yourself would pay attention

Look Straw, I am sorry for being rude to you but I find you very annoying. You can write sentences that makes sense from a structural viewpoint and lack spelling mistakes so how come what you say is always so retarded? What happened to you? You are obviously not completely mental so what gives? Do you just have particularly bad judgement coupled with immense gullibility?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2021, 06:36:07 PM »
Look Straw, I am sorry for being rude to you but I find you very annoying. You can write sentences that makes sense from a structural viewpoint and lack spelling mistakes so how come what you say is always so retarded? What happened to you? You are obviously not completely mental so what gives? Do you just have particularly bad judgement coupled with immense gullibility?

It is because he hates what he sees in the mirror.  The mirror is, as it is for all cucktards, his personal Picture of Dorian Gray.

As for Covid?  Given that pussies like Straw, Maxine Waters and President Biden are still around, it isn't as tough as those trannies make it out to be. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2021, 06:36:34 PM »
what a suprise

That there are folks. some of who post on Getbig, say they work in healthcare and 'boast' that they flagrantly don't follow VAERS reporting requirements, makes one wonder what other professional healthcare guidelines they ignore.   

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2021, 06:36:42 PM »
wooooooooshhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhh

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: September 14, 2021, 06:39:54 PM »
It is because he hates what he sees in the mirror.  The mirror is, as it is for all cucktards, his personal Picture of Dorian Gray.

As for Covid?  Given that pussies like Straw, Maxine Waters and President Biden are still around, it isn't as tough as those trannies make it out to be.

Ah the Great Scott! A man who is the perfect antidote to fucktards everywhere. Bravo!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 14, 2021, 06:42:44 PM »

Why say you are sorry for being rude when you follow it by being rude again?

Do all people who with a different opinion about something than yours show bad judgment and immense gullibility? Do you label their comments as retarded?

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2021, 06:49:59 PM »
That there are folks. some of who post on Getbig, say they work in healthcare and 'boast' that they flagrantly don't follow VAERS reporting requirements, makes one wonder what other professional healthcare guidelines they ignore.   

What about if Shitler (aka Herr Doctor "Josef" Fauci) announces vaccinations at Gloryholes with syringes poking out?  Hmmmm?!  I suspect that a few of that type might well prefer a guinea pig shoved up their butt rather than be one and have that stuff injected in their butt. 

Or are democrap lies just like semen to these beings, i.e., they just keep swallowing it with a smile awaiting the next flavour?

Yes, I can have a way with words whilst Straw has one with gerbils. Take care, sir.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 14, 2021, 06:50:39 PM »
Ah the Great Scott! A man who is the perfect antidote to fucktards everywhere. Bravo!

Thank you my brother!   ;D 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: September 14, 2021, 06:52:30 PM »
Gee I wonder why that is

Could it be that the Delta variant is much more transmissible as we've all heard many times and also that a lot of red states dropped all safety protocols just as Delta was arriving on the scene ?

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/12/health/us-coronavirus-sunday/index.html
https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#vaccinations_vacc-total-admin-rate-total

You left out the part where the numbers WENT UP in the blue states, despite their keeping their "safety protocols" in place.

States like Vermont and Massachusetts had high numbers from last year. So, how many of those low numbers from this year are due to simply running out of bodies to infect or natural immunity vs. the effectiveness of the vaccines?

And there's the little matter of how effective some of these vaccines are against the Delta variant vs. the regular or UK version of the coronavirus (though I forgot exactly how do people who test positive know which one they got).

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: September 14, 2021, 06:53:56 PM »
Why say you are sorry for being rude when you follow it by being rude again?

Do all people who with a different opinion about something than yours show bad judgment and immense gullibility? Do you label their comments as retarded?

It depends what they do. For instance, if an unknown penis appeared through a hole in the wall I would consider it bad judgement to start sucking it.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2021, 06:56:21 PM »
The vaccine is laughable nothingness.

It's 50mg of deca.

It's a (3) day amoxicillin protocol.

Get it. Don't get it. Makes zero difference.
a

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 14, 2021, 07:02:55 PM »
What about if Shitler (aka Herr Doctor "Josef" Fauci) announces vaccinations at Gloryholes with syringes poking out?  Hmmmm?!  I suspect that a few of that type might well prefer a guinea pig shoved up their butt rather than be one and have that stuff injected in their butt. 

Or are democrap lies just like semen to these beings, i.e., they just keep swallowing it with a smile awaiting the next flavour?

Yes, I can have a way with words whilst Straw has one with gerbils. Take care, sir.

Like you say, you do have a way with words. Sometimes your witty words translate into something interesting and thought provoking and a other times like with the above....no matter how clever the verbiage, you thoughts end up as absurd nonsense.

Tonight, you apparently have gloryholes, guinea pigs, buttholes and semen on your mind. Careful what you write because it may just define you in a way you hadn't intended.