Author Topic: Strenth training only increases muscle fiber recruitment but decreases energy  (Read 483 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
now that im not training i can do just 3 pullups and weigh 5 pounds less 333 pounds bodyweight. My energy is good appetite good

If i started training again id likely get to 7 reps as a max if i trained for 2 weeks straight. And likely feel run down n overly hungry

So if weight training just makes you only a little more powerful then 'so what' is what ron avidian the master jew would tell you
A

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
now that im not training i can do just 3 pullups and weigh 5 pounds less 333 pounds bodyweight. My energy is good appetite good

If i started training again id likely get to 7 reps as a max if i trained for 2 weeks straight. And likely feel run down n overly hungry

So if weight training just makes you only a little more powerful then 'so what' is what ron avidian the master jew would tell you

If they ever make a sequel to A Beautiful Mind...

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
If they ever make a sequel to A Beautiful Mind...
once the mind solves the trick of not repeating mistake of training, it is free to be
A

keanu

• Getbig IV

You hit the nail on the head. Traditional strength training as it is presented to us leave the vast majority tired, irritable, with minimal results. People feel shitty so they quit.  It's a waste of time for most after the first couple of years. As you get stronger the training should change. Workouts must give one more energy, better health, a good mood, and better mental outlook. Positivity should flow out of people, it shouldn't have to be faked. I see weightlifters training themselves into exhaustion and depression all the time. Think outside the box and throw away all the traditional training crap out there.

karasan

• Getbig IV

Oh bro you smoke some potent shit  :o

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Oh bro you smoke some potent shit  :o

You should look for the pics of his massive hog.