Author Topic: CT Shooting - Massive Shooting at School - 27 killed, 20 children  (Read 87394 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: CT Shooting - Massive Shooting at School - 27 killed, 20 children
« Reply #1175 on: December 22, 2012, 02:29:30 AM »
Textbook case of projection. You want all gun owners to be all this because it fits nicely with your preconceived notion of what a American gun owner is. You can't see a gun owner as a responsible adult who fully understands the responsibility of owing firearms.

You don't know any American gun owners , never been around any and everything you do know is being taught to you but sensationalized media. You have no experience on the subject and spout off like you know what you're talking about , like most foreigners you obsess over this country way to much and our problems.

You sound exactly like the gun nuts you keep screaming about , maybe YOU fear guns because you don't trust yourself around them. You want to paint anyone who owns a gun as the same as the lunatic who shoots schools when reality is with a 100 million gun owners in the U.S. these types of events are rare when you consider these numbers , and more owners are normal up-standing law abiding citizens , but you HATE America & Americans and need us all to be what you believe

Keep outing yourself with each post.    

And you accuse me of projection.  Your right, I don't care for guns, they serve ZERO purpose in a modern civilised community.  Under no circumstances would I want to own one, It doesn't matter that they can be responsibly owned, people can responsibly speed in their cars, they can responsibly use drugs, they can responsibly own a tiger, that doesn't mean their should be no restrictions.  Restrictions are put in  place to reduce or eliminate the danger that owning dangerous items expose people too.  In the case of Guns, they are simply not necessary for citizens, if your gun was taken away and it caused you to spontaneously combust, or your arm to fall off, I could understand people getting all riled up, but the fact is, people own guns, because currently, by LAW, they CAN, they do it out of a stubborn defiant attitude, and for what, to shoot some inanimate targets at the weekend, talk about a douchebag way of looking at life, like shooting targets at a range serves any purpose than to enhance the level of douchebag you are.

If someone told me, that for children to go to school safely and without a fear of being murdered could only happen if individuals gave up their obsession with owning a gun for no other purpose other than because they are paranoid douchebags afraid of their own shadow and suspect a crime is about to be committed against them any second now all the while the Government is planning a plot to enslave them,  I would give up the privilege to own a Gun in a heartbeat.  Oh Brother! It really must be hard for those stuck in the forest to see the trees, but for those on the outside, American Gun Obsessed citizens sure do look like overgrown children whose developmental progress stopped when they were 10 years old.  I truly feel sorry for the children of America, they haven't got a hope when a bunch of Mentally Ill Obsessed Nutcases are making decisions that enable them to be murdered at school.  Not only should the NRA and it's perverted followers be apologising to the Country, for leading it to become the laughing stock of the first world and enabling Children to be murdered at school, they should be begging for forgiveness and doing everything in their power to make amends.  

But, nobody ever expected any reason or compassion to come from the group responsible for these mass murders in the first place, they have always been crazy, unreasonable, defiant and sociopathic.  It's bad enough the NRA can't take responsibility for their carnage, but the disgrace of casting blame everywhere but on themselves, is truly shocking, it really does go to show how deadly DENIAL can be, especially when it is the COLLECTIVE denial of gun obsessed maniacs.  Anyway, another school mass shooting won't be far away, in the last 20 years, they average one every 6 months, with the NRA now ramping up their sponsorship of these Mass murders, I am sure they can push that to one every four months.

The NRA believe in the right to take up arms to resist government policies they consider oppressive, even when these policies have been adopted by elected officials and subjected to review by an independent judiciary, then they are opposed to constitutional democracy.  Why would anybody side with a bunch of gun wielding anti DEMOCRATIC lunatics.  It's so SAD that GOOD people allow themselves to be bullied by NRA propagandists, the fact these people are Offensive, intimidating, rude, obnoxious bullies doesn't mean people should give in to them.  Like the cowardly bullies they are, they prey on peoples fear, and like any CULT, the moment a member opposes any of their extreme craziness, they turn on you in an instant.  What a disgusting organisation the NRA has become.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #1176 on: December 22, 2012, 02:43:37 AM »
Debra Maggart, a lifetime member of the NRA and a politician who "always had an A+ rating" from the gun lobby, recently declined to support a bill earlier this year that would permit Tennesseans to keep guns inside locked cars and she soon became a target and as a result was harassed and bullied by the Psychopathic NRA, they went straight on the attack, filled with the usual infantile RAGE when someone disagrees with them.  The NRA spent $155,000 to defeat her, with ads that linked her to President Obama on gun control.  Anyway, even if a politician wanted to oppose these NUT JOBS who have enabled children to be murdered, they live in FEAR and worry about their political careers due to the bully boy tactics of the NRA THUGS.  Debra , who's still a member of the NRA, if she now plans to resign from the organization. The former state rep replied, "I'm a lifetime member... so I don't know how to resign."
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #1177 on: December 22, 2012, 02:48:55 AM »
Today the RETARDED NRA proposed armed security officers at every school in the country. These fucking dumb cun+s just don't get it.

28,300 public schools, that’s about a third of all public schools have armed security staff. In fact, there were two armed law enforcement officers, who twice engaged the shooters at Columbine. That didn’t prevent 15 from being killed, and 23 wounded,”

Perhaps being a good guy with a gun isn't GOOD ENOUGH.  Fucking NRA retards!
V

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #1178 on: December 22, 2012, 04:25:40 AM »
Keep commenting on what's best for America your fascination is cute but it still wont bring these kids back , it's only after these types of tragedies do douche-bags like you start spewing what we need to do , you're a vulture who smells blood a to spout off your opinion as if it matters

The irony is you're obsessed with America , you're on a American bodybuilding site with a picture of an American bodybuilder next to your  , American ( not born ) rapper name , again your fake concern is cute but fuck off if you think you know what's best for this country or anyone cares.

I already said America has much that is cool, and England has plenty of problems. But your personal lack of introspection is a poor quality, your lack of humility a fatal flaw, and your inability to be objective or in any way critical of the US constitution suggests an inflexible, unchangeable fear of change or progress.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #1179 on: December 22, 2012, 04:29:23 AM »
Serious question for all the anti-gunners here:

how is it logistically feasible/possible to disarm a country like the USA with millions and millions of guns? Even if laws get passed? Seriously, what do you propose? What's your game plan? How will you collect millions of guns and verify that the streets are now safe?

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #1180 on: December 22, 2012, 04:41:59 AM »
That's a great question. I can't pretend to know, but I would say that you can't prevent robberies or rapes, but you wouldn't give up and legalise them would you? If something is wrong you cannot simply resign yourselves to it I would argue. The idea that any psychopath can purchase a gun legally seems crazy over here.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #1181 on: December 22, 2012, 06:10:26 AM »

how is it logistically feasible/possible to disarm a country like the USA with millions and millions of guns? Even if laws get passed? Seriously, what do you propose? What's your game plan? How will you collect millions of guns and verify that the streets are now safe?
It's called buyback
V

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #1182 on: December 22, 2012, 06:29:31 AM »

It isn't. It can't and won't be. 

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #1183 on: December 22, 2012, 06:33:47 AM »
Hence the reason many more children will be murdered going about their daily lives.  Far easier to accept these tragedies as inevitable and get used to innocent children being murdered, as long as they remain about one school shooting every six months, that's acceptable collateral damage for the privilige of shooting at tin cans on the weekend to relieve boredom.  Sounds fair to me!
V

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #1184 on: December 22, 2012, 06:35:03 AM »
Hence the reason many more children will be murdered going about their daily lives.  Far easier to accept these tragedies as inevitable and get used to innocent children being murdered, as long as they remain about one school shooting every six months, that's acceptable collateral damage for the privilige of shooting at tin cans on the weekend to relieve boredom.  Sounds fair to me!
Well, that's an acceptable trade-off for a gun culture.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1185 on: December 22, 2012, 06:40:24 AM »
Well, that's an acceptable trade-off for a gun culture.

People who go target shooting by and large do not commit crimes moron. 

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #1186 on: December 22, 2012, 06:50:59 AM »

That's right, it will never happen. The Constitution will override the opinion of sissy liberals the world over.

Children are still 4X more likely to drown than be killed by a firearm.

But Obama has put joe Biden on the case, so the results will be predictably laughable.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #1187 on: December 22, 2012, 07:39:48 AM »
It's called buyback

Buybacks have been proven unsuccessful in removing guns... You will get some from people who do not care about them and you will get some small hand guns.

You will never get the guns that you are going for.

So no... That won't do it.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1188 on: December 22, 2012, 07:40:48 AM »
Buybacks have been proven unsuccessful in removing guns... You will get some from people who do not care about them and you will get some small hand guns.

But, but, but, it's mandatory! They have to do it!  ::)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #1189 on: December 22, 2012, 07:42:04 AM »

Worked in Australia.  Kiddies can go to school no worries,  no guards, no security, no metal detectors, bullet proof glass, ZERO School shootings.  Keep sabotaging yourselves without even trying anything, I'm sure the future kiddy murder victims will appreciate your apathy.  It is sad that you are so entrenched in an obvious sick culture,  I can tell you, coming from a culture that couldn't give a fuck about guns, that it is incredibly difficult to get a gun and not many people have them, and it is because of this, we haven't had a serious mass shooting in 16 years due to a serious LAW change.  It is just way too hard to get GUNS for the average citizen, let alone a disturbed teenager with a vendetta!
V

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1190 on: December 22, 2012, 07:43:33 AM »

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #1191 on: December 22, 2012, 07:51:06 AM »
Worked in Australia.  Kiddies can go to school no worries,  no guards, no security, no metal detectors, bullet proof glass, ZERO School shootings.  Keep sabotaging yourselves without even trying anything, I'm sure the future kiddy murder victims will appreciate your apathy.

Dude... You are insane.

First off... The guns in Australia's buybacks totaled 1.1 Million or less that 1/3 of 1 percent of the guns in the US. That's a much easier pickup, and even then the cost was 1/2 a billion dollars.

Multiply that by 300% and tell me what it will cost.

Of course the country in itself has very few major cities... and even fewer rural areas as well, it's easier to get guns from less people.

You can talk all kinds of nonsense, but yeah... it's just nonsense.

Shit aint that cut and dried... plus, the US has this thing called the constitution... It guarantees the right to keep and bear arms is not infringed... Because we had to FIGHT for our freedom against an oppressive government.

Why does everyone just casually gloss over the fact that it's there for a REASON... Governments go corrupt ALL of the time... If this one goes too far over the edge... There are 300 million potential militia that can put it back the way it's supposed to be.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1192 on: December 22, 2012, 07:52:56 AM »
Why does everyone just casually gloss over the fact that it's there for a REASON... Governments go corrupt ALL of the time... If this one goes too far over the edge... There are 300 million potential militia that can put it back the way it's supposed to be.
Because it didn't go down that way in their country, therefore it must not be necessary.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #1193 on: December 22, 2012, 07:55:37 AM »
Because it didn't go down that way in their country, therefore it must not be necessary.

It is sad that people so easily forget their history... They forget that people have to fight for freedoms.

They forget that Hitler rose to power by removing guns from the populace and then there was no way to fight back.

Evil wins, when good people do nothing... The power of the gun is what allows "Good men" to "DO".

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1194 on: December 22, 2012, 07:56:30 AM »
Mayber  your best post I have ever read. 

Dude... You are insane.

First off... The guns in Australia's buybacks totaled 1.1 Million or less that 1/3 of 1 percent of the guns in the US. That's a much easier pickup, and even then the cost was 1/2 a billion dollars.

Multiply that by 300% and tell me what it will cost.

Of course the country in itself has very few major cities... and even fewer rural areas as well, it's easier to get guns from less people.

You can talk all kinds of nonsense, but yeah... it's just nonsense.

Shit aint that cut and dried... plus, the US has this thing called the constitution... It guarantees the right to keep and bear arms is not infringed... Because we had to FIGHT for our freedom against an oppressive government.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1195 on: December 22, 2012, 07:57:47 AM »
It is sad that people so easily forget their history... They forget that people have to fight for freedoms.

They forget that Hitler rose to power by removing guns from the populace and then there was no way to fight back.

Evil wins, when good people do nothing... The power of the gun is what allows "Good men" to "DO".

Those that ignore/forget their past are doomed to repeat it. Getting that "We're different now, that couldn't happen again" attitude is ignorant and is just making it that much easier for someone to do it all over again.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1196 on: December 22, 2012, 07:57:52 AM »

The power of the gun is also that it allows physically weak people to defend themselves and equalize the situation somewhat from an agressive tyrant.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1197 on: December 22, 2012, 07:59:22 AM »
Those that ignore/forget their past are doomed to repeat it. Getting that "We're different now, that couldn't happen again" attitude is ignorant and is just making it that much easier for someone to do it all over again.

LOL - "It can't happen here"  . . . . . ."We are different now than back then" .  .. . . . . "We have evolved as a society"  . . . . . . .. . blah blah blah

Since Cain & Able people have been killing each other.   Thats what we do. 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #1198 on: December 22, 2012, 07:59:50 AM »

The power of the gun is also that it allows physically weak people to defend themselves and equalize the situation somewhat from an agressive tyrant. 

Agreed.

As my Dad always said... God didn't make all men equal, but he did make EQUALIZERS.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1199 on: December 22, 2012, 08:00:01 AM »
What if this beast owned a gun? Would you run? Would you cower in the corner? What if this beast was armed to protect the world?

X