Author Topic: CT Shooting - Massive Shooting at School - 27 killed, 20 children  (Read 87390 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: CT Shooting - Massive Shooting at School - 27 killed, 20 children
« Reply #1225 on: December 22, 2012, 06:30:02 PM »
Dear Stupid E-Kul

make society safer and secure

One is a preban and the other a postban , please answer how the post ban rifle that society deemed would make us safer and secure be any less deadly at Sandy Hook

I have a Bushmaster .223 AR-15 New York legal.  The only difference is that the stock is fixed and no bayonet lug nut on the front. 

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #1226 on: December 22, 2012, 06:34:34 PM »

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1227 on: December 22, 2012, 07:05:02 PM »
Are you calling me stupid, gonads?

Yes I am unless the error is on my part and I misinterpreted your statement.
all drugs - TPPIIP

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1228 on: December 22, 2012, 07:11:03 PM »
Yes I am unless the error is on my part and I misinterpreted your statement.
You did.
Chaos is about as pro-firearm as they come.

Kane89

• Getbig II
« Reply #1229 on: December 22, 2012, 07:45:26 PM »
Roids and Dumb Bells Probably Won't Save America...

She Won't Recover..

Wake Up!!

:(

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #1230 on: December 22, 2012, 08:58:17 PM »
all my family is here.  I have to stay.  I can't get mom, dad, siblings, nieces, nephews, etc to leave.  I'd love to live in a more peaceful country - one without a chance of me being mugged, beaten or stabbed while I'm out and about. 
lol good luck finding one of those!! ;D
I never worry about being mugged, beaten or stabbed while I'm out and about.  Perhaps you should try moving to one of the first world countries that have a lot more freedom than the USA.  You are free to go about your business without ever having to worry about that stuff.  Sorry to here that you are a prisoner in your own Country. :(
V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1231 on: December 22, 2012, 09:00:24 PM »
I never worry about being mugged, beaten or stabbed while I'm out and about.  Perhaps you should try moving to one of the first world countries that have a lot more freedom than the USA.  You are free to go about your business without ever having to worry about that stuff.  Sorry to here that you are a prisoner in your own Country. :(

You are a leftst liberal punk who has yet to be raped and mugged

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1232 on: December 22, 2012, 09:04:17 PM »
IF we are talking home defense, what is the need for big guns? Any standard handgun will protect oneself.

If not, may as well just get one of these.

X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1233 on: December 22, 2012, 09:12:11 PM »
If everyone injected synthol, the world would be a much safer place. Imagine if everyone had 30 inch arms. No one would be messed with.
X

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #1234 on: December 22, 2012, 09:13:25 PM »

I have been ripped apart and permanently injured by Pitbulls, I know more than anybody the dangers that are out there, you want FEAR, try defending yourself against two determined angry Pitbulls, this happened to me while working.  Just like GUNS, these incidents happen because of special interests groups who insist on inflicting their agenda on a society that doesn't care for their dangerous obsessions.  A gun wouldn't have been practical, nor is it a guaranteed defence against such an efficient attack animal like Pitbulls,  Their was a case recently were a Police officer used his gun and took a shot at an attacking Pitbull, only to miss and kill his partner.  In this case a gun made it worse.  I have also been assaulted on several occasions, twice by three or more men, I have won some, and I have lost some.  That's life, I don't let it stop me living my life or to remain in FEAR, like anybody, I make sensible decisions about how I live my life and weigh up the risk/reward ratio when making choices. 

The sad thing is, Americans are trying to prepare themselves for things they have no control over, if faced with an armed intruder, you still may find yourself in a situation where you can't get to your gun, you are back to square one.  Their is no fool proof way to guarantee your protection, it just isn't possible.  So the very thing you cling to so as to protect yourself makes your society a more dangerous place and less safe.  And this is the irony, in an attempt to lessen vulnerability and create safety, Americans have created a more vulnerable and less safe place to live.  Some countries can pull off a gun culture, just that America isn't one of them, they failed, their civic experiment has been a disaster, which has cost children their lives and also their right to freedom.
V

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1235 on: December 22, 2012, 09:20:27 PM »
I have been ripped apart and permanently injured by Pitbulls, I know more than anybody the dangers that are out there, you want FEAR, try defending yourself against two determined angry Pitbulls, this happened to me while working.  Just like GUNS, these incidents happen because of special interests groups who insist on inflicting their agenda on a society that doesn't care for their dangerous obsessions.  A gun wouldn't have been practical, nor is it a guaranteed defence against such an efficient attack animal like Pitbulls,  Their was a case recently were a Police officer used his gun and took a shot at an attacking Pitbull, only to miss and kill his partner.  In this case a gun made it worse.  I have also been assaulted on several occasions, twice by three or more men, I have won some, and I have lost some.  That's life, I don't let it stop me living my life or to remain in FEAR, like anybody, I make sensible decisions about how I live my life and weigh up the risk/reward ratio when making choices. 

The sad thing is, Americans are trying to prepare themselves for things they have no control over, if faced with an armed intruder, you still may find yourself in a situation where you can't get to your gun, you are back to square one.  Their is no fool proof way to guarantee your protection, it just isn't possible.  So the very thing you cling to so as to protect yourself makes your society a more dangerous place and less safe.  And this is the irony, in an attempt to lessen vulnerability and create safety, Americans have created a more vulnerable and less safe place to live.  Some countries can pull off a gun culture, just that America isn't one of them, they failed, their civic experiment has been a disaster, which has cost children their lives and also their right to freedom.
Oh brother, here comes the fear mongering again.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #1236 on: December 22, 2012, 09:27:59 PM »

I'd like to buy those pitbulls some dog treats.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #1237 on: December 22, 2012, 09:42:19 PM »

Did you get raped?

It's ok to talk about it.
G

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #1238 on: December 22, 2012, 09:48:28 PM »
Oh brother, here comes the fear mongering again.
You do understand projection don't you.  The fear mongering is done on behalf of the gun nutters, their entire argument is based on the FACT they are SCARED and live in FEAR and because of this FACT, they need a GUN.  My argument, is too let go off your fear, accept your vulnerability and stop hiding behind a GUN, it only increases your vulnerability and not lessens it.  I understand Gun Nutters are scared, but their are other ways of minimising the risk that you or your family may be harmed.  Living without a GUN and facing your anxiety and fears and coming up with more constructive ways to protect yourself is far more beneficial for yourselves and your community, you don't need to live in FEAR.

You can let go of the gun and you will still be OK, you may become anxious at first, but soon you will realise that your fear was irrational, and that owning a gun was more of a way to enhance your insecure deficient personality, and not really for protection after all.   You will come to understand that owning a GUN was holding you back from facing the real YOU, and you will now be free to pursue more positive character building initiatives that will benefit you and your community/  After writing this, I really do feel pity and sadness for Gun Nutters, it most be terrible to LIVE in a constant state of fear!
V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1239 on: December 22, 2012, 09:49:41 PM »
You do understand projection don't you.  The fear mongering is done on behalf of the gun nutters, their entire argument is based on the FACT they are SCARED and live in FEAR and because of this FACT, they need a GUN.  My argument, is too let go off your fear, accept your vulnerability and stop hiding behind a GUN, it only increases your vulnerability and not lessens it.  I understand Gun Nutters are scared, but their are other ways of minimising the risk that you or your family may be harmed.  Living without a GUN and facing your anxiety and fears and coming up with more constructive ways to protect yourself is far more beneficial for yourselves and your community, you don't need to live in FEAR.

You can let go of the gun and you will still be OK, you may become anxious at first, but soon you will realise that your fear was irrational, and that owning a gun was more of a way to enhance your insecure deficient personality, and not really for protection after all.   You will come to understand that owning a GUN was holding you back from facing the real YOU, and you will now be free to pursue more positive character building initiatives that will benefit you and your community/  After writing this, I really do feel pity and sadness for Gun Nutters, it most be terrible to LIVE in a constant state of fear!

wwwwwwwwaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #1240 on: December 22, 2012, 09:49:54 PM »
Did you get raped?

It's ok to talk about it.

;D
V

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1241 on: December 22, 2012, 09:50:49 PM »

You were talking about Pit's you dumb fuck.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #1242 on: December 22, 2012, 09:56:16 PM »
You were talking about Pit's you dumb fuck.
Guns, Pitbulls, same thing, no need for a citizen to own either in a civilised society. Both are a serious public health concern enabled because of special interest groups. Even though both can be responsibly owned (but, so can a tiger).  The unacceptable actuarial risk associated with GUNS and certain breeds of dogs (specifically, pit bulls) must be addressed. These breeds should be regulated in the same way in which other dangerous species are, such as leopards.  JMO
V

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1243 on: December 22, 2012, 11:17:04 PM »

It seems you have had more than your share of grief and violence. Why do you suppose some people, like you perhaps, have such bad luck? I read what you posted above and couldn't help but wonder why I have no such experiences to share (not that I would want to have them). Does it have something to do with where you live, hang out or with the people you know?

Incidentally, not all Pit Bulls are attack dogs. I suspect they have a bad reputation because some people have trained them to be dangerous.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #1244 on: December 23, 2012, 12:57:08 AM »

Seeing you avoided the question

Dear Stupid E-Kul

make society safer and secure

One is a preban and the other a postban , please answer how the post ban rifle that society deemed would make us safer and secure be any less deadly at Sandy Hook

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #1245 on: December 23, 2012, 02:34:50 AM »
Equating guns with safety is hilarious. How's it worked for you so far?

P.s. calling me a troll doesn't qualify as an intelligent defence.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #1246 on: December 23, 2012, 03:00:54 AM »
Equating guns with safety is hilarious. How's it worked for you so far?

P.s. calling me a troll doesn't qualify as an intelligent defence.

Commenting on a subject you don't have a clue on doesn't qualify as intelligent either.

And too answer your question http://www.guncite.com/gun_control_gcdguse.html

There are approximately two million defensive gun uses (DGU's) per year by law abiding citizens

These don't make news , now compare that to how many murders are being perpetrated with guns and any rational intelligent person can see the vast discrepancy between the two http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/homicide.htm

Firearm homicides
Number of deaths: 11,493
Deaths per 100,000 population: 3.7

Firearms are used to protect law-abiding citizens safety exponentially more than they are used to harm others

Wanna continue to talk about a subject you don't have a clue about? Nothing wrong with being ignorant , plenty wrong with not knowing and pretending like you do and spouting off snide remarks like ' How's it worked for you so far? ' it's worked a lot better than the media has told you.

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1247 on: December 23, 2012, 03:43:08 AM »
Commenting on a subject you don't have a clue on doesn't qualify as intelligent either.

And too answer your question http://www.guncite.com/gun_control_gcdguse.html

There are approximately two million defensive gun uses (DGU's) per year by law abiding citizens

These don't make news , now compare that to how many murders are being perpetrated with guns and any rational intelligent person can see the vast discrepancy between the two http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/homicide.htm

Firearm homicides
Number of deaths: 11,493
Deaths per 100,000 population: 3.7

Firearms are used to protect law-abiding citizens safety exponentially more than they are used to harm others

Wanna continue to talk about a subject you don't have a clue about? Nothing wrong with being ignorant , plenty wrong with not knowing and pretending like you do and spouting off snide remarks like ' How's it worked for you so far? ' it's worked a lot better than the media has told you.

The US has the worst gun crime stats in the world. Not sure why you'd want to proudly cling to that part of your culture, rather than try and improve or progress it.

Quoting the stats of successful defensive gun use is heartening, except it doesn't say how many of those defences are against gun-toting aggressors. This is the paradoxical thing; what is the point of a culture where you justify using guns by the need to defend yourself against people with guns? haha, Isn't this the great irony? Every state can always adjust, progress and improve, why stubbornly keep doing what isn't working? Constitutional pride aside, this is the definition of insanity.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #1248 on: December 23, 2012, 03:48:22 AM »
It seems you have had more than your share of grief and violence. Why do you suppose some people, like you perhaps, have such bad luck? I read what you posted above and couldn't help but wonder why I have no such experiences to share (not that I would want to have them). Does it have something to do with where you live, hang out or with the people you know?

Incidentally, not all Pit Bulls are attack dogs. I suspect they have a bad reputation because some people have trained them to be dangerous.

Oh, the old blame the victim routine, based on the ridiculous 'just world' theory put forward by religious nut-jobs.  Maybe I could say the same about those 22 kids brutally murdered at school, why is it they suffered such bad luck eh? perhaps they have been selling drugs or committing serious crimes, perhaps the 5 year old's were hanging out with the wrong crowd, it could have been that they lived in the wrong middle class suburb. It is normally those who in some way are responsible for others suffering that cast the blame on the victim.  Their subconscious feelings of guilt force them to project blame elsewhere so as to prevent them examining their part and their responsibility. See, if you are someone who advocates for guns, you play a part in enabling these incidents to happen, therefore, Gun advocates must bear some responsibility, but because Gun Advocates are either unwilling or unable to do this, they blame the victims, or anything other rather than reflect on how they contributed and take remedial action.

So the reason people are victims to say gun crime or pitbull attack, is not because of karma or some other sick justification for blaming the victim, it is because their are individuals and groups that have enabled it, the Gun Lobby and their supporters, The Pitbull lobby and their supporters etc. etc supported by an uncaring and selfish community, and like you, finds it easier to blame victims than to take responsibility for themselves and their communities security and safety.  And the reason why you have no such experiences to share is it could be, as a man who embraces life I have just taken a lot more risks than you,  The majority of people like to live a sheltered existence and play it safe, that could possibly be you.  Maybe you might understand it in Religious terms, seeing your a God Botherer,  It could also be that GOD doesn't give people more than they can handle, perhaps he doesn't think you can handle much, therefore you have had an easy life.  

And don't worry, I have had many people try and belittle me and attack me by suggesting that I have gotten what I deserve, these people are generally NOT GOOD people (although they generally are the righteous people, who think they are above everyone else), they have been generally SPOILT in their life and suffered very little.   Your HATE only strengthens my resolve and I pity your lack of wisdom and self awareness.  

And don't even get me talking about Pitbulls, I know more about the breed, it's history, the effects of nature vs nurture and the devastation these attacks inflict more than any human being I have ever met.  After the attack on myself I studied the breed relentlessly, I became an advocate for breed restrictions and had my own website (I recently closed it down).  I still have a facebook page reporting the pretty much daily attacks and I am in regular contact with other serious Breed ban Advocates.  It was this advocacy that made me impervious to the attacks and insults of Special Interest Groups, I have had numerous death threats, receive regular HATE emails and receive much abuse and bile during the course of this advocacy. I have learnt not to expect anything else from Special Interest Groups that refuse to accept responsibility for the selfish agendas they promote that cause unimaginable suffering within their communities.  
V

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1249 on: December 23, 2012, 04:01:15 AM »

Good post. It liken it to men who walk around with imaginary lat syndrome, as if to deter people from trying to fight them. Not only does it generally lead to more confrontations, but Secure men do not do this. Only men whose dads instilled them with fear do this, who - on some level - feel, or have felt, threatened.