Author Topic: The Left Eats Itself - Bill Maher Sparks Outrage; Calls Himself a ‘House N****'  (Read 8239 times)

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Strawpenis is sure fired up today... he's virtue signalling his love for the bbc.

We. Wuz. Kangz.
a

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
Straw Manboylover WANTS Al Franken and Nancy Pelosi to tell him how to live his life.

His husband is a big Anderson Cooper fan!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Why so angry today?

Because the Dems are getting their asses handed to them on a daily basis. It's a flood gate of corruption and stupidity

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Because the Dems are getting their asses handed to them on a daily basis. It's a flood gate of corruption and stupidity

It truly is a mental illness

a

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Shameful? You were front and center in that Seth Rich thread posted a few weeks back. A story in which the SOLE development was the fact that trump had acted particularly unhinged that day. If you want to talk transparent and shameful, start there.  ::)

You Dems are incapable of sticking to the topic being discussed.  It's always "but what about this other unrelated thing that happened before?"

Divert, deflect, distract...

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Straw Manboylover: oh yeah, post evidence

Getbiggers: post 97 videos proving their point.

Straw Manboylover: yeah well that's not enough proof for me.

Atta boy Skeeter, you show them your love for obammy and Hillary

Go Fuck Yourself Dos Equis

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Strawpenis is sure fired up today... he's virtue signalling his love for the bbc.

We. Wuz. Kangz.

And as usual you can't even answer the question

how about just posting some video of Obama talking like that

He was POTUS for 8 years and if you believe that is how you heard him speak then let's see it

For example

Here is a clip of Trumptard in Chief showing us all why it's perfectly fine to say anything you want in Trumps America

The other key feature of Trumptardiasm that can been seen in this clip is Trump criticizing others and demanding apologies for things that he has done himself.  

A subset of that same feature of Trumptardiasm is apparent lack of awareness of the existence
of recording devices capturing his hypocrisy.

So FUCK YOU (which again serves as Hello, Good Bye, Good Morning Good Afternoon and many other greetings in Trumps America)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

He was POTUS for 8 years and if you believe that is how you heard him speak then let's see it

For example

Here is a clip of Trumptard in Chief showing us all why it's perfectly fine to say anything you want in Trumps America

The other key feature of Trumptardiasm that can been seen in this clip is Trump criticizing others and demanding apologies for things that he has done himself.  

A subset of that same feature of Trumptardiasm is apparent lack of awareness of the existence

So FUCK YOU (which again serves as Hello, Good Bye, Good Morning Good Afternoon and many other greetings in Trumps America)

You sound bitter cupcake. How about telling us what policies you disagree with and why instead of coming on here and bashing him because of shit you make up in that delusional head of yours.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie

For example

You keep melting.

I must have struck a nerve with the whole "money for our programs" thing...

8 Years!

a

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
You Dems are incapable of sticking to the topic being discussed.  It's always "but what about this other unrelated thing that happened before?"

Divert, deflect, distract...

You are the one who brought up "transparent", "shameful",deflective agendas. I brought up one you participated in less than 2 weeks ago that was so egregious the family of the murdered individual at the center of it spoke out against it.One that only exists to distract from the spiraling buffoon residing in the White House. One that only exists because of the right's bizarre, irrational obsession with Hillary Clinton- who is inexplicably subject of no less than 6 threads on the first page of the political board right now.

But, yeah, idiot, it was totally unrelated.  ::)

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
Go Fuck Yourself Dos Equis

Straw Manboylover = Skeeter

Dems getting their brains beat in by Trump and still too stupid to realize it

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me

You are the one who brought up "transparent", "shameful",deflective agendas. I brought up one you participated in less than 2 weeks ago that was so egregious the family of the murdered individual at the center of it spoke out against it.One that only exists to distract from the spiraling buffoon residing in the White House. One that only exists because of the right's bizarre, irrational obsession with Hillary Clinton- who is inexplicably subject of no less than 6 threads on the first page of the political board right now.

But, yeah, idiot, it was totally unrelated.  ::)

Of course Hillary is a recent topic of discussion you idiot, she is in the middle of her "421 Lame Reasons I Lost The Election That Were Not My Fault" victim hood tour .

Obama and Hillary put the Dem Party on life support and Trump will drive the final stake through its heart!

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Straw Manboylover = Skeeter

Dems getting their brains beat in by Trump and still too stupid to realize it

Hahahaha.  Nice.

I hope Dems keep up with the bullshit because it causing mor eand more average Americans to see how fucked up and stupid their ideas are and how hateful they are.

Keep it up shitlords, keep it up.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Of course Hillary is a recent topic of discussion you idiot, she is in the middle of her "421 Lame Reasons I Lost The Election That Were Not My Fault" victim hood tour .

Obama and Hillary put the Dem Party on life support and Trump will drive the final stake through its heart!

mazrim

• Getbig V
Meanwhile, weren't you and some other members of the clown brigade trying to paint me as this board's biggest racist just a few months ago? I guess that was  based on "tone", since it definitely wasn't based on anything I said.

No, that was based on you always taking the black individuals side/making excuses for them/blaming others in matters when they are clearly in the wrong. You are clearly a racist.

Also, judging by your topics in the G&O, you are also very nearly becoming a cheater as well.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini

Get those dicks out of your ears, Homo Fist Fan!
There are more Clinton threads than threads about the actual former president. It's because  trumptards can't resist visiting their favorite boogeyman even with that flop president in the White House.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
No, that was based on you always taking the black individuals side/making excuses for them/blaming others in matters when they are clearly in the wrong. You are clearly a racist.

Also, judging by your topics in the G&O, you are also very nearly becoming a cheater as well.

LOL what kind of revisionist bullshittery...?   ;D  Talk about a triggered snowflake. Hope you're able to handle the tone of my posts better in the future, dumbass.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me

Get those dicks out of your ears, Homo Fist Fan!
There are more Clinton threads than threads about the actual former president. It's because  trumptards can't resist visiting their favorite boogeyman even with that flop president in the White House.

The former president was a mulatto mannequin, that cock-riding sissy doesn't deserve Getbig's time.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit

Sheeeeeeeeeeet!! He got all up in they b-ness!!

Serously, I have no idea what "press on" means. Here's the POTUS, the guy in charge of being as clear and to-the-point as possible... saying a whole lotta nothing.

I can't take this shit any more. I really can't.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox