Author Topic: Lance Armstrong prolly didn't even have cancer either  (Read 8457 times)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: Lance Armstrong prolly didn't even have cancer either
« Reply #50 on: December 25, 2012, 01:13:23 AM »
jesus fucking christ...you are beyond ignorant..

cheating is cheating...lying is lying....lying and cheating to win by deception is NOT winning...furthermore, it is not relevant to this discussion what others were doing...that being said, they were cheating as well - doesn't make it right.

the tour de france is a joke.  there are no winners...just all liars and drug cheats...fucking ugly and appalling situation...so is all professional sport for that matter....it has to said -money and big end sponsorship are the root of all evil when it comes to so called professional/elite athletes
a

NO ABSENCE OF MUSCLE

• Time Out
  • Getbig II

epic_alien

« Reply #52 on: December 25, 2012, 01:21:02 AM »
also in a few years when bolt is busted, will you freak out about him as well? will you be hurt?

all men who have ever run sub 9.79 have been caught doping, all

but somehow bolt has run 9.58 drug free?

the public is ignorant, thats why lance and others of his caliber care not what you think, nor a legacy that you deem important.

he rode the races, and won against others  who doped as well. so its relevant to the discussion. you saying its a non issue, and  saying doesnt make ir right that they doped too? , well who should win then? oh i forgot its not about winning to you, its about words and lies.

well bro you may as well pack it in, cause all men who have done great things lie, and this goes in all areas of life(sports, politics, academia)

there is no truth and ever will be.

NO ABSENCE OF MUSCLE

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #53 on: December 25, 2012, 02:31:43 AM »
also in a few years when bolt is busted, will you freak out about him as well? will you be hurt?

the public is ignorant, thats why lance and others of his caliber care not what you think, nor a legacy that you deem important.

he rode the races, and won against others  who doped as well. so its relevant to the discussion. you saying its a non issue, and  saying doesnt make ir right that they doped too? , well who should win then? oh i forgot its not about winning to you, its about words and lies.

well bro you may as well pack it in, cause all men who have done great things lie, and this goes in all areas of life(sports, politics, academia)

[/quof

Firstly, i have really enjoyed reading your last couple of posts -very honest and thought provoking.  You are one of the few truly analytical, perceptive and intellectual posters that take up space here at get big.

OK, yes, i do feel cheated by those who profess to be drug free and then are exposed as drug cheats.  And yes, it these types who are put on a pedestal and lorded by the media and public at large only to ratted out years later to be part of the cheating pack.

Yes, Lance is only the tip of the iceberg.  And yet,  it is the Lance-types who take this 'holier than thou' approach -this really irks me, in a sense leaves me feeling betrayed.

I don't know what the solution is. 

Lance,   was regarded as a very average cyclist in the early part of his professional career.  Many of his peers were shocked and surprised when seemingly out of the blue he began reaping heroic wins in the tour.

Bottom line, we are all hypocrites.... i suppose.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: December 25, 2012, 04:43:05 AM »

[/quof

Firstly, i have really enjoyed reading your last couple of posts -very honest and thought provoking.  You are one of the few truly analytical, perceptive and intellectual posters that take up space here at get big.

OK, yes, i do feel cheated by those who profess to be drug free and then are exposed as drug cheats.  And yes, it these types who are put on a pedestal and lorded by the media and public at large only to ratted out years later to be part of the cheating pack.

Yes, Lance is only the tip of the iceberg.  And yet,  it is the Lance-types who take this 'holier than thou' approach -this really irks me, in a sense leaves me feeling betrayed.

I don't know what the solution is. 

Lance,   was regarded as a very average cyclist in the early part of his professional career.  Many of his peers were shocked and surprised when seemingly out of the blue he began reaping heroic wins in the tour.

Bottom line, we are all hypocrites.... i suppose.

Bodybuilding related, without drugs, you arn't getting big and lean. It's just not happening. So translate that to any sport, in cycling you just arn't competing with the top guys clean.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #55 on: December 25, 2012, 07:02:45 AM »
Generic comment:

"Lance doesn't care what any of you losers think, he knows he won those races"

I don't think you guys understand what kind of shit he's in and how his life changed.
Unless he's the coldest psychopath that ever lived he cares all right. You think Obama
happily takes his calls now (I read somewhere that he was friendly with Obama lol).

I don't give a shit that he "cheated", but I'm glad he was caught. It's the magnitude of the lies.
The retarded public needs this wake-up call.

I hope Bolt is disgraced similarly.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: December 25, 2012, 07:07:16 AM »
Generic comment:

I don't think you guys understand what kind of shit he's in and how his life changed.
Unless he's the coldest psychopath that ever lived he cares all right. You think Obama
happily takes his calls now (I read somewhere that he was friendly with Obama lol).

I don't give a shit that he "cheated", but I'm glad he was caught. It's the magnitude of the lies.

What do you think Bolt is using?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #57 on: December 25, 2012, 07:17:13 AM »
What do you think Bolt is using?

I guess it's possible he's using some high-tech shit we don't know about, but I
think he does the usual low dose steroids, probably designers, testosterone (possibly "natural" variant that doesn't trigger the isotope test) and growth hormones.
There's still nothing that beats the anabolic steroids, still the most important thing. Everything is built around the steroid.

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: December 25, 2012, 07:57:17 AM »
It's not so much the PED usage...   It's the fact that he was(and still is, to some degree) the leader of the cycling mafia. He had so much power to basically 'off' you from the industry/business side of it if you didn't agree to be in bed with him.

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: December 25, 2012, 03:23:39 PM »

i agree and 80s nfl players admitted to steroid abuse and now "drug free natural athletes" in the nfl are destroying these steroid junkies from the 80s........the public... are sheep
real men= no rubbers

NO ABSENCE OF MUSCLE

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #60 on: December 25, 2012, 06:52:22 PM »
Generic comment:

Good post. 

Lance is hurting all right.  Public perception is everything to these types of high achievers.  Yes, i suppose Lance can easily rationalise to himself that he won those races.  However, he knows that the winning was only ever made possible by his team of doctors, managers, sponsors, union and family members who were prepared to carry the lie to its furthest extreme. 

Yes, he has been exposed and those who supported his 'winning quest' are just as guilty.  As stated earlier, Lance now has to live with the demons - he has let a gullible fanbase and easily manipulated public down -Does that play on his mind?  Absolutely, evidence by his new found dependance on psycho tropic medication.

Personally, i always thought Lance was an arrogant and concetied scum bag.  Yes, he i am glad he will be forever crucified....probably wishes ow that he had died of that ball sack cancer ?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: December 25, 2012, 08:49:11 PM »

Good post.  

Lance is hurting all right.  Public perception is everything to these types of high achievers.  Yes, i suppose Lance can easily rationalise to himself that he won those races.  However, he knows that the winning was only ever made possible by his team of doctors, managers, sponsors, union and family members who were prepared to carry the lie to its furthest extreme.  

Yes, he has been exposed and those who supported his 'winning quest' are just as guilty.  As stated earlier, Lance now has to live with the demons - he has let a gullible fanbase and easily manipulated public down -Does that play on his mind?  Absolutely, evidence by his new found dependance on psycho tropic medication.

Personally, i always thought Lance was an arrogant and concetied scum bag.  Yes, he i am glad he will be forever crucified....probably wishes ow that he had died of that ball sack cancer ?

It is interesting how some people, like yourself, become so invested in celebrities who are usually strangers to us, like Lance Armstrong. Frankly, I have never thought much about him, one way or the other. For example, I never noticed he was arrogant, but then I cannot say I noticed he was not either. If Lance were someone I knew personally, I might care a little more about his character.

You assessment and comments about Lance Armstrong are really harsh. I am guessing you have never met him. Can you explain to me why you feel so strongly about him? Are you a cyclist who lost a race to him or something?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #62 on: December 25, 2012, 08:54:00 PM »
Lance sends Christmas greetings to all at Getbig.
a

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: December 25, 2012, 09:22:32 PM »
looks lonely

NO ABSENCE OF MUSCLE

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #64 on: December 25, 2012, 11:40:20 PM »
It is interesting how some people, like yourself, become so invested in celebrities who are usually strangers to us, like Lance Armstrong. Frankly, I have never thought much about him, one way or the other. For example, I never noticed he was arrogant, but then I cannot say I noticed he was not either. If Lance were someone I knew personally, I might care a little more about his character.

You assessment and comments about Lance Armstrong are really harsh. I am guessing you have never met him. Can you explain to me why you feel so strongly about him? Are you a cyclist who lost a race to him or something?

Yes, my assessment of Lance is harsh.  Do i personally know this scheming pathological cheat? No.

Yes, you guessed right, i have never met this lying piece of shit.  Should that matter?  Of course not.  I am entitled to my opinion.  An opinion that has  developed over a  decade of  following his career.

Was i surprised of the fall-out to his career? No. 

But to this day, i sit in shock and disgust at how this cum-stain can continue to deny any wrong doing.

However, i am also aware that by him now declaring to the world that he is in fact guilty after making a career out of cheating would relegate him to the position of perjurer....which is indictable....And yes, this dirt bag cheat does not want to go to jail -so he continues the denial.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: December 25, 2012, 11:57:34 PM »
Yes, my assessment of Lance is harsh.  Do i personally know this scheming pathological cheat? No.

Yes, you guessed right, i have never met this lying piece of shit.  Should that matter?  Of course not.  I am entitled to my opinion.  An opinion that has  developed over a  decade of  following his career.

Was i surprised of the fall-out to his career? No. 

But to this day, i sit in shock and disgust at how this cum-stain can continue to deny any wrong doing.

However, i am also aware that by him now declaring to the world that he is in fact guilty after making a career out of cheating would relegate him to the position of perjurer....which is indictable....And yes, this dirt bag cheat does not want to go to jail -so he continues the denial.

And tell me, why exactly do you care?

NO ABSENCE OF MUSCLE

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #66 on: December 26, 2012, 12:12:49 AM »
And tell me, why exactly do you care?

I 'care' only a social and philosophical level.  I don't 'care' about the person who is Lance. 

Lance is merely  a symbol for what is endemically wrong with our society..

Regardless, doesn't change the fact that Lance is responsible for his actions.  He ultimately chose to lie and cheat.....and he is choosing to continue to lie and cheat by his denials. 

For someone who was once lorded as some kind of super-human-being is now just a shell of a man languishing in psycho tropic paralysis...

And for you primemuscle, you are just such the intellectual - you seem to NOT give a fuck about anything!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: December 26, 2012, 12:36:57 AM »
I 'care' only a social and philosophical level.  I don't 'care' about the person who is Lance. 

Lance is merely  a symbol for what is endemically wrong with our society..

Regardless, doesn't change the fact that Lance is responsible for his actions.  He ultimately chose to lie and cheat.....and he is choosing to continue to lie and cheat by his denials. 

For someone who was once lorded as some kind of super-human-being is now just a shell of a man languishing in psycho tropic paralysis...

And for you primemuscle, you are just such the intellectual - you seem to NOT give a fuck about anything!

I don't think I am an intellectual, but I certainly don't idolize sports figures like Lance Armstrong. Sports and the athletes in sports are nothing more than entertainment in my opinion. Therefore I class athletes along with actors and celebrities.

Lance Armstrong may be an example of what is wrong with society today, much in the same way the Paris Hilton, Charlie Sheen and Lindsay Lohan are.

What do you suppose Lance Armstrong has to gain by admitting to the things you think he's done? I am all for being truthful, but honestly, that isn't something people today seem to hold in high regard.

Trust me, I do give a fuck about a lot of things, just not whether Lance Armstrong cheated to win the Tour de France and is lying about it, whether Lindsay Lohan gets drunk and takes a slug at someone in a club or Paris Hilton flashes her panties getting in her car. To care about this kind of nonsense gives these people power.

What is wrong with society could be that all press is good press when it comes to celebrities because people buy it thus supporting the media industry and the celebrities. Chances are Lance will end up in great shape....not that I really care.

NO ABSENCE OF MUSCLE

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #68 on: December 26, 2012, 01:27:31 AM »
I don't think I am an intellectual, but I certainly don't idolize sports figures like Lance Armstrong. Sports and the athletes in sports are nothing more than entertainment in my opinion. Therefore I class athletes along with actors and celebrities.

Lance Armstrong may be an example of what is wrong with society today, much in the same way the Paris Hilton, Charlie Sheen and Lindsay Lohan are.

What do you suppose Lance Armstrong has to gain by admitting to the things you think he's done? I am all for being truthful, but honestly, that isn't something people today seem to hold in high regard.

Trust me, I do give a fuck about a lot of things, just not whether Lance Armstrong cheated to win the Tour de France and is lying about it, whether Lindsay Lohan gets drunk and takes a slug at someone in a club or Paris Hilton flashes her panties getting in her car. To care about this kind of nonsense gives these people power.

What is wrong with society could be that all press is good press when it comes to celebrities because people buy it thus supporting the media industry and the celebrities. Chances are Lance will end up in great shape....not that I really care.

always like reading your posts bro.  cheers

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #69 on: December 26, 2012, 01:45:33 AM »
I guess it's possible he's using some high-tech shit we don't know about, but I
think he does the usual low dose steroids, probably designers, testosterone (possibly "natural" variant that doesn't trigger the isotope test) and growth hormones.
There's still nothing that beats the anabolic steroids, still the most important thing. Everything is built around the steroid.
His protruding turtle belly is a cause for concern for him---it maybe a telltale sign

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #70 on: December 26, 2012, 02:02:28 AM »
His protruding turtle belly is a cause for concern for him---it maybe a telltale sign

his turtle belly results from lordosis and not gh intake IMO