Author Topic: This is BERZERK FURY!!!!!!  (Read 19022 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: This is BERZERK FURY!!!!!!
« Reply #100 on: September 20, 2007, 02:23:10 PM »
so you go from this to that current pic in 2 years while lifting 2 times a week, drinking 3 times a week and eating like shit?  The only way you could make that transformation while being so casual about training is if you are juicing.

BTW hope none of these top bears get a hold of that pic.  What with that size M tee, shaved arms, and womanly hands haha

and NO WAY in hell you weigh 180 in this pic

No, outside of the first 6 months of this year, I've lifted 3-5 days a week and drank 3 times a week and ate like shit. The 2 days a week were from soph-senior year of high school. And it was usually BFS (a shitty football program) or plyometric and endurance stuff. Didn't lift during the season, either.

Lifting 5 days a week right now. I get maybe 100g of protein a day. If that.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #101 on: September 20, 2007, 02:23:14 PM »
Yes, the Jewish genes that make up 12.5% of my blood. Nevermind the Scottish, Hungarian and Italian making up the rest.  ::)

hahaha, you're so bitter that people are voting for me. I don't think you've gotten one yet in that thread. Better go vote for yourself.  ;)
Unlike you, I don't care what people on a board think, but for someone to put in  a stipulation of one month off, this board must be pretty important to them,

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: September 20, 2007, 02:23:50 PM »
Unlike you, I don't care what people on a board think, but for someone to put in  a stipulation of one month off, this board must be pretty important to them,

Must be pretty important, considering you backed out of accepting it.  :D

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #103 on: September 20, 2007, 02:26:03 PM »
i missed your point on sf

i skim your posts cause they are so shit

no offence, but you are making a complete fool of yourself
your taking sides here, cause i think he's making valid points here

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #104 on: September 20, 2007, 02:26:45 PM »
MELTDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sarcasm is welcome to say what he wants. Why are you so angry? Look at the rage in your post.

of course. but then he will look like a total idiot. his comments on peoples physiques is all he got. when he starts calling people big to the left and right, when theyre not, he lose all credibility.
Z

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: September 20, 2007, 02:27:00 PM »
hahahahhaa, pumphard is so angry, i can just see the Cheetos stuffed in his mouth, the 12 empty cans of Pabst Blue Ribbon, his fat wife lying on the floor bleeding from beating her, his 14 year old dog wincing from kicking it and the foundations of his trailer rocking back and forth on it's cinder blocks. ;D

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #106 on: September 20, 2007, 02:27:07 PM »
Time management my friend, time management. Haven't been doing anything MA related in a while either.

Bluto's jealous that Sarcasm's physique blows his and his little boyfriend Pumphard's out of the water. Pumphard, how does Sarc have bigger arms than you at a 100 lbs less bodyweight?
you telling me that you can tell from his latest pic

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #107 on: September 20, 2007, 02:28:13 PM »
so you go from this to that current pic in 2 years while lifting 2 times a week, drinking 3 times a week and eating like shit?  The only way you could make that transformation while being so casual about training is if you are juicing.

BINGO!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #108 on: September 20, 2007, 02:28:26 PM »
i missed your point on sf

i skim your posts cause they are so shit

no offence, but you are making a complete fool of yourself

so basically you admits to a) stalking me b) being upset for something i did to you, 6-12 months ago 3) taking every opportunity you can to "get back" at me by posting anything - for example "you make a fool of yourself " "you got owned" or "meltdown" (take your pick)

thats pathetic.  :-\
Z

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #109 on: September 20, 2007, 02:29:08 PM »
No, outside of the first 6 months of this year, I've lifted 3-5 days a week and drank 3 times a week and ate like shit. The 2 days a week were from soph-senior year of high school. And it was usually BFS (a shitty football program) or plyometric and endurance stuff. Didn't lift during the season, either.

Lifting 5 days a week right now. I get maybe 100g of protein a day. If that.
The man of a thousand excuses

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #110 on: September 20, 2007, 02:29:32 PM »
The truth hurts. Don't know where that millionaire quote came from. You're the guy claiming to play the market for a living. Which would mean you've got about 2-3 million invested.  ::)

you said you were rich yesterday.
Z

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #111 on: September 20, 2007, 02:30:16 PM »
Must be pretty important, considering you backed out of accepting it.  :D
This is what I mean about you being delusional.........your dad must know a good jewish psychiatrist you can go to

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #112 on: September 20, 2007, 02:30:21 PM »
I dunno, if that's BF, then well, he doesn't look too bad... he's not HUGE, but he's not teeny and he's not really fat, so I guess he looks ok.

What is he supposed to look like?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #113 on: September 20, 2007, 02:31:17 PM »
i dont see where he's going with all the excuses... is there a point to that?
Z

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #114 on: September 20, 2007, 02:31:20 PM »
of course. but then he will look like a total idiot. his comments on peoples physiques is all he got. when he starts calling people big to the left and right, when theyre not, he lose all credibility.

Another good point, don't you think so danielson

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #115 on: September 20, 2007, 02:32:15 PM »
hahahahhaa, pumphard is so angry, i can just see the Cheetos stuffed in his mouth, the 12 empty cans of Pabst Blue Ribbon, his fat wife lying on the floor bleeding from beating her, his 14 year old dog wincing from kicking it and the foundations of his trailer rocking back and forth on it's cinder blocks. ;D
weren't you the one eating chips in front of your computer....... :D :D :D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: September 20, 2007, 02:33:01 PM »
weren't you the one eating chips in front of your computer....... :D :D :D
hahaha, not me "big guy".

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #117 on: September 20, 2007, 02:33:52 PM »
hahaha, not me "big guy".

you can admit its you, you cant possibly sink any lower... its not like you got anything to lose anymore, everybody thinks youre a joke allready
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: September 20, 2007, 02:35:04 PM »

hahahha, I heard the best stock trading on the planet goes on inside that trailer!!!!! You got one thing wrong though. I think by wife you meant his 140 pound twink, negroid, lover.

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #119 on: September 20, 2007, 02:35:48 PM »
I dunno, if that's BF, then well, he doesn't look too bad... he's not HUGE, but he's not teeny and he's not really fat, so I guess he looks ok.

i figured he looked like that, but he talked himself up like he was a god.
I'm Nick's role model!

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #120 on: September 20, 2007, 02:36:17 PM »

Basically he is supposed to be from 110 - 140lbs...

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: September 20, 2007, 02:37:07 PM »

Soaking wet of course. 

hahaha, the amount of jealous in this thread is hilarious. I wonder what I should look like as a 6'2 20 year old natural?  ::)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #122 on: September 20, 2007, 02:37:39 PM »
you can admit its you, you cant possibly sink any lower... its not like you got anything to lose anymore, everybody thinks youre a joke allready

to tell you the truth, the pics he posted later on were even worse, so he should have stuck with the original ones

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #123 on: September 20, 2007, 02:38:12 PM »

Seems  that way... What you weighing in now BF. Around 190-200?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #124 on: September 20, 2007, 02:38:12 PM »
well squadfather basically think bf is a huge beast

so i guess the rest of us just need to adjust... there's a whole new criteria now how to view peoples physiques on here, thanks to squadfather  ::)

thank god, i got that idiot kicked off as a judge on mr getbig last year, or else who knows who would've won  ;D
Z