Author Topic: 5 white kids attacking black kid Snapchat video  (Read 1311 times)

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
5 white kids attacking black kid Snapchat video
« on: February 14, 2019, 02:36:29 AM »
Just watching the news and saw in Braintree mass that a black kid was being “beaten” by 3 White Boys and 2 white girls.They are saying it was racially motivated.Im not good at putting up videos or finding them but if you see this video please try and tell me it’s not fake.They are barely kicking him on his shoes and bending over to push him when he’s already down.I mean wtf complete fake “racially motivated attack video”.Who believes this shit?

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
  • I need an English dictionary!
Re: 5 white kids attacking black kid Snapchat video
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2019, 02:40:16 AM »
 when I was in highschool there were at least 5/6 fights everyday.
No one gave a shit (black, white, yellow, geen) as it ought to be.
What's wrong with today society, it's just kids making kid's things Jesus
North of Italy

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2019, 02:48:58 AM »
when I was in highschool there were at least 5/6 fights everyday.
No one gave a shit (black, white, yellow, geen) as it ought to be.
What's wrong with today society, it's just kids making kid's things Jesus

Exactly

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2019, 03:08:55 AM »
When I was at high school, there were two stabbings, both by blacks, one with a scissors and another with a knife. Both over trivial bs. And they didn't get expelled either.

No white kid ever in the history of the school ever stabbed anyone there.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2019, 12:40:40 AM »
Probably happens occasionally on both sides (blacks attacking whites, whites attacking blacks, asians doing their homework and violin practice).

They only ones that get pushed in peoples faces are "white on black crime", Libtard media, embarrassing.

"In" for some Epic "Thin Lizzy stats" !!

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2019, 12:43:29 AM »
Police say it was over a relationship problem, not race. The MA is a black supremacist...

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2019, 01:28:21 AM »
Police say it was over a relationship problem, not race. The MA is a black supremacist...

lmao  ;D

Supremacist about what exactly? Failed states in Africa and ghettos around the world?

Sizwe

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2019, 02:10:36 AM »
lmao  ;D

Supremacist about what exactly? Failed states in Africa and ghettos around the world?
Interestingly the Romans used to think similarly about the Germanics/barbarians, a people who couldn't read or write running around half naked through the woods in animal hides. But the only reason Romans were so ahead is because they had contact with the advanced Greeks who in turn learnt from the Egyptians. 

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2019, 02:54:09 AM »
Interestingly the Romans used to think similarly about the Germanics/barbarians, a people who couldn't read or write running around half naked through the woods in animal hides. But the only reason Romans were so ahead is because they had contact with the advanced Greeks who in turn learnt from the Egyptians.  

Yes, the Romans were willing to learn from and incorporate ideas and systems from other civilisations and had no problems in admitting it. They especially tried to copy and learn from the Greek city states.

In a way, the same as how the Japanese originally copied the West and then developed their own unique version of a modern state. Same with even Thailand and South Korea to a degree, they copied and adapted aspects from the West, but still have a unique identity.

However, many African states don't seem to want to learn from successful countries and instead demonise them. And if they do try to copy other countries it's failed states like Cuba, former East Germany and Venezuela. Or or happy to live the same way as people 20 000 years ago.

The Romans used to call barbarians 'animal skin wearers', so I guess some things haven't changed.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2019, 03:10:12 AM »
lmao  ;D

Supremacy over sickle-cell disease, consumtion of KFC and Melon as well as theft of bicycles of course.
Q