Author Topic: Riot breaks out at "Rib Fest"  (Read 32030 times)

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
Re: Riot breaks out at "Rib Fest"
« Reply #100 on: May 31, 2011, 11:46:49 AM »
I think you are a little off on this one. I have taken girlfriends into white "biker bars" and everything was fine.

As long as you don't act like an asshole there are no problems whatsoever.

I wouldn't take a chance in any biker bar. That's just not my scene. They problalby wouldn't like me. I try to avoid trouble.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #101 on: May 31, 2011, 11:47:10 AM »
Baby Mommas preggo with more lil gangstas in the womb and playa lovers don't count.
Nope, 2 are attorneys. Another one his girl is a dental hygienist.
The first two are Honda lovers, the other two are Yamaha...

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #102 on: May 31, 2011, 11:49:52 AM »
Johnny bringin the knowledge on this thread, and i agree.. if your aim is poke fun at ni66ers.. then start a thread saying "I hate ni66ers...i think its their fault because they are black"... this shit you do is light weight gay my man.. hella soft

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #103 on: May 31, 2011, 11:52:06 AM »
I think you are a little off on this one. I have taken girlfriends into white "biker bars" and everything was fine.

As long as you don't act like an asshole there are no problems whatsoever.

Most biker bars have a whore or prostitute who hangs arond for that.  Most bikers will leave you and your girl alone if you are cool and show respect.  I have been to many bikrer parties at 1% clubs and nothing bad ever happened.      

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #104 on: May 31, 2011, 11:53:08 AM »
Most biker bars have a whore or prostitute who hangs arond for that.  Most bikers will leave you and your girl alone if you are cool and show respect.  I have been to many bikrer parties at 1% clubs and nothing bad ever happened.      

And ive been to many "black" events and nothing bad ever happened.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: May 31, 2011, 11:54:26 AM »
Johnny bringin the knowledge on this thread, and i agree.. if your aim is poke fun at ni66ers.. then start a thread saying "I hate ni66ers...i think its their fault because they are black"... this shit you do is light weight gay my man.. hella soft
Well, it's not as bad as the black women who have YouTube channels and vids devoted to hating the black men that they pick...

But, I agree with you...

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #106 on: May 31, 2011, 11:54:38 AM »

I consider myself a badass, but I'm not spending anytime around 1%ers...

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: May 31, 2011, 11:55:04 AM »
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article2677098.ece?token=null&offset=0&page=1

Black people 'less intelligent' scientist claims

Helen Nugent

One of the world’s most respected scientists is embroiled in an extraordinary row after claiming that black people are less intelligent than white people.

James Watson, a Nobel Prize winner for his part in discovering the structure of DNA, has provoked outrage with his comments, made ahead of his arrival in Britain today.

More fierce criticism of the eminent scientist is expected as he embarks on a number of engagements to promote a new book ‘Avoid Boring People: Lessons from a Life in Science’. Among his first commitments is a speech to a London audience at the Science Museum on Friday. The event is sold out.

Dr Watson, who runs one of America’s leading scientific research institutions, made the controversial remarks in an interview in The Sunday Times.

The 79-year-old geneticist said he was “inherently gloomy about the prospect of Africa” because “all our social policies are based on the fact that their intelligence is the same as ours - whereas all the testing says not really.". He said he hoped that everyone was equal, but countered that “people who have to deal with black employees find this not true”.

He says that you should not discriminate on the basis of colour, because “there are many people of colour who are very talented, but don’t promote them when they haven’t succeeded at the lower level”. He writes that “there is no firm reason to anticipate that the intellectual capacities of peoples geographically separated in their evolution should prove to have evolved identically. Our wanting to reserve equal powers of reason as some universal heritage of humanity will not be enough to make it so”.

He claimed genes responsible for creating differences in human intelligence could be found within a decade.

The newly formed Equality and Human Rights Commission is studying Dr Watson’s remarks “in full”.

Keith Vaz, the Labour chairman of the Home Affairs Select Committee, said today: “It is sad to see a scientist of such achievement making such baseless, unscientific and extremely offensive comments.

“I am sure the scientific community will roundly reject what appear to be Dr Watson’s personal prejudices. These comments serve as a reminder of the attitudes which can still exist at the highest professional levels.”

Dr Watson was hailed as achieving one of the greatest single scientific breakthroughs of the 20th century when he worked at the University of Cambridge in the 1950s and 1960s, forming part of the team which discovered the structure of DNA.

He shared the 1962 Nobel Prize for medicine with his British colleague Francis Crick and New Zealand-born Maurice Wilkins.

He has served for 50 years as a director of the Cold Spring Harbour Laboratory on Long Island, considered a world leader in research into cancer and genetics.

Dr Watson is no stranger to controversy. He has been reported in the past saying that a woman should have the right to abort her unborn child if tests could determine it would be homosexual.

In addition, he has suggested a link between skin colour and sex drive, proposing a theory that black people have higher libidos.

He also claimed that beauty could be genetically manufactured, saying: “People say it would be terrible if we made all girls pretty. I think it would be great.”

Commenting on Dr Watson’s current views about race, Steven Rose, a professor of biological sciences at the Open University, said: “This is Watson at his most scandalous. He has said similar things about women before but I have never heard him get into this racist terrain.

He added: “If he knew the literature in the subject he would know he was out of his depth scientifically, quite apart from socially and politically.”

A spokeswoman for the Science Museum said it was looking into “things” concerning the security of the event on Friday.

She said: “This kind of thing always generates debate.”

James Watson speaking engagements in UK

You can see and hear James Watson talking about his new book Avoid Boring People at the following venues:

Friday, October 19

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: May 31, 2011, 11:56:14 AM »
I consider myself a badass, but I'm not spending anytime around 1%ers...

They usally look a lot worse than they actually are. 

Have to say - some of those biker chicks I saw were nasty as hell. 

Tons of beer though.     

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #109 on: May 31, 2011, 12:00:20 PM »
Baby Mommas preggo with more lil gangstas in the womb and playa lovers don't count.

weak

just say what you feel

for instance, I'm not fond of people of Italian descent.  I don't do any of that "I hate them their spaghetti eaters"....I just say "i hate guineas"

I don't know maybe you aren't cut out to hate black people......

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: May 31, 2011, 12:01:22 PM »
Blast from the past.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: May 31, 2011, 12:02:40 PM »

I have one of those in my office that looks just like that.     

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #112 on: May 31, 2011, 12:27:48 PM »
Fights at Charlotte Beach
Charlotte, N.Y. - Fights involving about 50 youths broke out around 7 o'clock Monday night. Police had to clear the area, sending people home.

http://www.13wham.com/news/local/story/Police-Break-Up-Fights-at-Charlotte-Beach/IH9ZETkPPE6EBld39o0rkw.cspx

________________________ ___________________

Police arrested several people.

One deputy was scratched on the face as he was pulled into the fracas. Police say that injury was not serious.

It's still unclear how many people were involved or what exactly started the fight. Witnesses said there were many young children on the beach and when a large scramble suddenly became more like a fight, parents feared the worst.

"I was scared for a minute. I started grabbing everybody...and making sure they moved out of everybody's way,” said beach goer Catrina Davis.

"There was a group of young gentleman running through the parking lot, saying something like someone's getting beat up, and next thing you know there are 20 cops, ambulances, fire trucks," said Kelsey Davis.

Those already at the Rib Fest Monday were allowed to stay in the fenced in area. 

This isn't the first time a local venue has shut down because of fights on Memorial Day. Seabreeze made it a policy to close on Memorial Day starting last year after rumors of violence.

________________________ ________________________ _______-

Check out the video at the link.   Resembles Somalia and Black Hawk Down more than anything.   

BTW - "Rib Fest" with a bunch of drunk ghetto thug welfare bums in the heat?   

Yeah, great idea.   ::)  ::)  ::)

You are a fucking moron.  Any major event with a huge gathering of people where there is going to be alcohol around is going to have some sort of problems.  Doesn't matter if its a Rib Fest, Music Concert, Hockey Game or even a Baptist Church Convention, that's just the way it is

When people get drunk they get stupid...Plain and simple.  I've booked in just as many people from a Shania Twain Concert as have a Ludicous concert when I was working as a Detention Officer.  You either get a bunch of drunk white people or drunk black people or stoned teenager or drunk Mexicans.

A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: May 31, 2011, 12:30:50 PM »
WLS Radio's Monica DeSantis Reports
CHICAGO (WLS) - Was it a flash mob that forced the closure of North Avenue beach on Memorial Day?

Chicago Police News Affairs released a statement saying they had to close the beach for safety reasons, as people were suffering heat exhaustion and emergency vehicles couldn't get through to help. But, WLS listeners say there was what they called a "large gangbanger element" at the Oak Street and North Avenue beaches.READ: Emanuel: Police made right call in closing beach

Listeners report being at the beach, and seeing dozens of gang bangers pushing people off their bikes. Another listener says those causing havoc were not dressed for the beach and looked like "bad elements."

A flash mob is a group of people who assemble suddenly in a public place, perform an unusual and sometimes seemingly pointless act for a brief time and then disperse. Flash mobs can be organized via social media sites. But recently in Chicago, flash mobs have gathered along Michigan Avenue to do anything but entertain.

In January, groups of teens assembled along Michigan Avenue and shoplifted at three separate stores. Eleven teens ranging in age from 14 to 17 were arrested.

Chicago Police are denying that a flash mob intent on causing havoc forced the closure of the North Avenue beach on Memorial Day Monday.

© Content Copyright 2011 WLS Radio 890AM and WLSAM.com. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

CHECK OUT OUR LIVE COLOR RADAR HERE, WLS STORM CENTER HERE, AND TRAFFIC PAGE HERE

http://www.wlsam.com/Article.asp?id=2200256&spid=

________________________ ________________________ ________

Clearly an isolated incident.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #114 on: May 31, 2011, 12:32:22 PM »
Johnnynoname dropping knowledge!!!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #115 on: May 31, 2011, 12:32:31 PM »
I need to get one for my car
 ;D
X2. However I just go with a Derringer .38 strapped around my ankle for emergencies.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #116 on: May 31, 2011, 12:33:31 PM »
Its not the skin color that is the problem, it is the memes and stereotypes, culture that blacks like to follow.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #118 on: May 31, 2011, 12:40:16 PM »
Does anyone notice how 333386 always seems to stir up this racial shit when he's not blabbing about Obama or politics.  I can just as easily post up a bunch of articles about white people commiting crimes.  

Ditch this nonsense he's spewing because he's just doing this for attention. ::)
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #119 on: May 31, 2011, 12:41:29 PM »
You're right I should go with a handgun instead for the vehicle for its small size.  Maybe get an AR15 folding stock style with about 4 30 rnd. mags just in case a major firefight breaks out.
Yea spot on James West style he always packed one.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: May 31, 2011, 12:43:28 PM »
Its not the skin color that is the problem, it is the memes and stereotypes, culture that blacks like to follow.
Exactly, stereotypes that they themselves didn't come up with, yet choose to follow...and that other people's make money off of...this can be traced back to the late 60s, early 70s...and is kept alive by the Babh Boomer population, and in turn their own kids...it's a cycle...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: May 31, 2011, 12:44:58 PM »
This past weekend showed this crap going on nationwide.   From Boston to Charlotte, NC, Chicago to Rochester to Miami, etc.

Its been all ove rthe news.   sorry how poting actual news stories is now racist too in PC America.

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #122 on: May 31, 2011, 12:46:28 PM »
Does anyone notice how 333386 always seems to stir up this racial shit when he's not blabbing about Obama or politics.  I can just as easily post up a bunch of articles about white people commiting crimes.  

Ditch this nonsense he's spewing because he's just doing this for attention. ::)

He is posting actual fact that is happening in this day and age and instead of adding something useful you make the same old lame ass argument and say what he is doing is stirring up racial shit. You are making it about race by the inclination of "stirring up racial shit"... Amazing how a white person can't talk about what blacks are doing but yet it is ok for you to call someone out that is white. Amazing.. You are part of the problem not the solution.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #123 on: May 31, 2011, 12:51:38 PM »
Black on black crime is the real issue not so much black on white crime or vice versa

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #124 on: May 31, 2011, 01:00:02 PM »
Black on black crime is the real issue not so much black on white crime or vice versa
That's enough out of you, Whitey. Hit the bricks.