Author Topic: getbig is full of posers  (Read 5519 times)

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
Re: getbig is full of posers
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2013, 10:36:33 AM »

No. Getbig is full of scary men.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2013, 10:37:45 AM »
I am no gimmick  and I dont want attention...  I was hoping to get some advice from people who actually lift.  Not a bunch of fags sitting around the computer eating doritos and talking shit

2 stars after only 38 posts

GIMMICK

go kill yourself fatass
K

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2013, 11:00:35 AM »
I posted some threads in G&O and they got flamed.       So I moved over the the positive BB board and not a single response.  Thus confirming my suspicion  has been confirmed.    GETBIG is full of cock smoking skinny fat bitches with no clue about lifting or the lifestyle.  This is nothing more than a forum for little twinks to talk shit and escape their pathetic lives.      This site is the joke of the interweb    

^^^Might I suggest purchasing some soiled trunks from Lee Priest. Put them over your head, ease the seat back and just relax^^^

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2013, 11:05:24 AM »

Lee has had plenty of trucks.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2013, 11:07:18 AM »
mental midgets run rampant on this site.    I was only asking a simple question.   If you're not capable of answering then go away.   I can see that many of of as pirates have jumped on this ship and shared nothing short of brilliant remarks.. Brilliant if this were grade school and we were 9    

GETBIG.COM is well know for being majority fat ass's and shit talkers so your responses are no surprise.  

However I am dedicated to my goals so if anyone here actually has advice please PM me  I dont care for this BS

Nobody cares what you think about anything, chubbs.
K

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2013, 11:12:37 AM »
If that were true you wouldn't be posting here.  Or are you so weak minded you couldn't control yourself

You're the one who said you don't have time for "this BS" yet you're still here.

I post here for my benefit, not yours, husky.
K

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2013, 11:13:19 AM »

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2013, 11:15:09 AM »

is that a short roll of dimes in his pocket or is he just thinking about taking a dump on karen's boobs?

epic split ends
K

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2013, 11:20:47 AM »
I eat very clean   no cheat days... no milk no breads no junk   I train 7 days a week.  I sleep 8.5 hrs a night   I lift heavy weights 8/12 reps on heavy days and 8/20 on light days.    Ive lost 50 plus lbs..  Im not stupid  Im just looking for sme new ideas s I dont get bored with what I have been doing.   SO if you got any helpful tips.   pm me

Go to the library and show them your parking garage stub if you are seeking validation.

K

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2013, 11:32:36 AM »
I eat very clean   no cheat days... no milk no breads no junk   I train 7 days a week.  I sleep 8.5 hrs a night   I lift heavy weights 8/12 reps on heavy days and 8/20 on light days.    Ive lost 50 plus lbs..  Im not stupid  Im just looking for sme new ideas s I dont get bored with what I have been doing.   SO if you got any helpful tips.   pm me

Still waiting on you to back up your claim of curling the same, or more than I bench.  Please let me know if you plan on retracting that claim or want to back it up.  Thanks in advance.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 19, 2013, 11:38:56 AM »
I never did them before but I am planning a cycle once I drop some more weight

so never

you were just born to be plump, and not pleasantly so

later fattie
K

jodsy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2013, 11:42:35 AM »
PLease remember   I curl more than you bench.
that wouldnt be hard, i bench once a week.... its not difficult to curl twice a week.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #37 on: March 19, 2013, 11:42:42 AM »
I never did them before but I am planning a cycle once I drop some more weight

^^^No offence bro. But fat dudes who are genetically predetermined to be fat and use steroids only make it worse in the end. Once you stop the steroid use(and you will someday), you'll wish you never touched the stuff unless you never go over HRT doses which is very unlikely^^^

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 19, 2013, 11:43:33 AM »
Waiting for 'Bob' to tell us about his martial arts skills, going on and on about God, telling people to meet him at his dojo, then about his friend the night security guard

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #39 on: March 19, 2013, 11:43:42 AM »

You look like shit.

You post like shit.

Your threads are shit.

You're a shit gimmick.

Fuck off and die.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2013, 11:52:08 AM »
You're redlining potato. Throttle back, Chief.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2013, 12:15:53 PM »
You look like shit.

You post like shit.

Your threads are shit.

You're a shit gimmick.

Fuck off and die.
Lee?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #42 on: March 19, 2013, 03:30:54 PM »
Fuck off queer.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #43 on: March 19, 2013, 03:32:31 PM »
Your moms a whOre

That may indeed be true. I know neither the lady or the eejit but it is information about you we do not need to know
c

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 19, 2013, 03:43:29 PM »
Big_bobsoncock is nearing aneurysm level right now.  Hopefully the fatty will calm down before his head explodes.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #45 on: March 19, 2013, 03:56:01 PM »
Big_bobsoncock is nearing aneurysm level right now.  Hopefully the fatty will calm down before his head explodes.

Seems like the kinda patient who would walk into your practice faking a lumbar disc injury and ask you kindly for the Internal Coccyx adjustment, (no lube).

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 19, 2013, 04:19:12 PM »
Seems like the kinda patient who would walk into your practice faking a lumbar disc injury and ask you kindly for the Internal Coccyx adjustment, (no lube).

The kind of guy that would complain about low back pain and when you go to take a history on him with palliative/provoking section he says that taking it hard from behind with the fist of Thor is something that makes it better.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #47 on: March 19, 2013, 04:22:48 PM »
The kind of guy that would complain about low back pain and when you go to take a history on him with palliative/provoking section he says that taking it hard from behind with the fist of Thor is something that makes it better.

The type of patient who insists on a rectal temperature reading, saying "it's just so much more accurate here" as he gets down on all fours and assumes the position.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #48 on: March 19, 2013, 04:23:57 PM »
Just a couple bros talking about bending a man over and probing him, not gay at all. :-X
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #49 on: March 19, 2013, 04:27:08 PM »
Just a couple bros talking about bending a man over and probing him, not gay at all. :-X

We saved you a seat. Knew you'd be in this thread faster than a Vince Goodrum ab workout.  :D