Author Topic: The real Beirut  (Read 3509 times)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
The real Beirut
« on: February 18, 2014, 03:25:54 AM »
In Lebanon, the land previously called Canaan, where cannanites (Hebrews) originate from.

Beirut, albeit a name that symbolises war, I was sent to see some clients there and explore business ventures in 2010 and I was pleasantly surprised. It had a spanishy/mediterreanean feel about it, relaxed atmosphere good weather, the women were some of the best Ive seen (they like foreigners) and the food was great:

[imghttp://images.placesonline.com//photos/36581_beirut_beirut_beach_parties.jpg]http://[/img]

Lebanon also gave us

Samir Bannout

S

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: The real Beirut
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2014, 03:33:28 AM »
Would eat the corn and wash it down with the diarrhea   :D

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2014, 03:42:43 AM »
Would eat the corn and wash it down with the diarrhea   :D

Which one?

The one with the stockings mesh looks filthiest :P
S

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2014, 03:44:26 AM »
Lebanese women are fucking fine! Easily among the best in the world.
I sometimes go to a Lebanese restaurant/shisha den in Swiss Cottage (London) and some of the women there are absolutely stunning.  :o

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2014, 03:44:54 AM »
Which one?

The one with the stockings mesh looks filthiest :P

All but the one in the middle last  :-\

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2014, 07:44:05 AM »
Beirut was known as the Paris of the east before the Jews decided to bomb it out of jealousy.  It was on the cutting edge of fashion, music and entertainment.  But just like all wars, religion fucks it all up.  Lebabese woman are very, very, very high maintenance.  Probably the highest in the world.  Some stat showed that they will spend 50-75% of their income on their appearance.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2014, 09:48:06 AM »

These do not dress like Muslims, what are they?

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2014, 09:56:23 AM »
These do not dress like Muslims, what are they?

35% of the population is Christian, the rest is muslim and the a few minorities such as Hebrews (real jews not knee grows).

Bear in mind in 1935 51% were christians....a prime example of the future of Europe in about 100 years or so.
S

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2014, 09:59:35 AM »
Beirut was known as the Paris of the east before the Jews decided to bomb it out of jealousy.  It was on the cutting edge of fashion, music and entertainment.  But just like all wars, religion fucks it all up.  Lebabese woman are very, very, very high maintenance.  Probably the highest in the world.  Some stat showed that they will spend 50-75% of their income on their appearance.

I believe that Israel bombed the Hezbollah hiding amongst the Christian poulation. The Christian militants were armed by Israel. No jealousy…thats an urban legend. Lebanon is indeed a beautiful but sad place with its Christian, Shia, Sunni internal warfare.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2014, 10:35:18 AM »
99.99% of the people there are on the FBI/CIA/G4PAY watch list  ::)
I

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2014, 11:13:32 AM »
When I visted Beirut a while back I was amazed how many open gay people were there and no one gave a fuck.  There were a lot of night clubs and we were warned ahead of time which one was for gays and not gays.  People make it seem like Arabs are anti gay but they just don't care.  The media seems to care more.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2014, 11:28:55 AM »
When I visted Beirut a while back I was amazed how many open gay people were there and no one gave a fuck.  There were a lot of night clubs and we were warned ahead of time which one was for gays and not gays.  People make it seem like Arabs are anti gay but they just don't care.  The media seems to care more.

It's part of their culture - the holy Qu'ran battles this but to no avail... gayness seems intrinsic in Arabianauts.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2014, 11:51:47 AM »
It's part of their culture - the holy Qu'ran battles this but to no avail... gayness seems intrinsic in Arabianauts.

The media run by jews have a pickle up their ass to only show the bad things in the middle east and promote it as the norm and sheep here believe it, but they could do the same thing with any city.  They could pick a nice city like San Diego and just show one scummy block and the black thugs and make it look like the norm and tourism would drop 10 fold.  The news fails to ever show any positive light.  But then watch those food shows like Anthony Bourdin etc... and when they go to middle east countries they have nothing but positive things to say about their experiences.  But CBS, ABC, Nightline, CNN have nothing to gain showing the middle east in any positive light.

Just look at Africa.  The common american things every African lives in a hut, how often do they show you the big cities and that Nairobi looks like any metropolitan city but most people wouldn't know.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2014, 12:26:23 PM »
Blanco - sorry, we're gearing up for WW3 and the train to Zion is leaving station... hop on board or stay behind  :D

p.s.: The reason I do not like many "muh slim" people here in Austria is not because of it'slum but because many are from low life families and are separatists. There's always a good amount of normal ones but the polarizers steal their voice.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2014, 12:32:11 PM »
same with iran and cuba actualy.

haider used to train in the same gym at times as i did some 15years ago :D
n

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2014, 12:36:45 PM »
Blanco - sorry, we're gearing up for WW3 and the train to Zion is leaving station... hop on board or stay behind  :D

p.s.: The reason I do not like many "muh slim" people here in Austria is not because of it'slum but because many are from low life families and are separatists. There's always a good amount of normal ones but the polarizers steal their voice.

Muslims biggest failure is their inability to assimilate.  I don't get why they leave their countries, go to others then act like ignorant fools and piss on their new countries culture, but then again, the asians do this just as much, same with a lot of eastern europeans.

I am disgusted by italians, asians, and such that moved here 30 years ago and still can't speak a fucking word of english.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2014, 12:47:36 PM »
The media run by jews
brutal generalisation.

things like this make you look stupid and disqualify from any inteligent ppl reading any further.

and its also a disqualification by default on all journalism, when theres very good ones out there.

russia today, the independt, el jazeera, the national german tv chanel, natioanl swiss tv, i doubt those are run by jews.

n

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2014, 12:48:59 PM »
brutal generalisation.

things like this make you look stupid and disqualify from any inteligent ppl reading any further.

and its also a disqualification by default on all journalism, when theres very good ones out there.

russia today, the independt, el jazeera, the national german tv chanel, natioanl swiss tv, i doubt those are run by jews.

not brutal at all.  Very true when looking at US run media wich is entirely Jewish owned

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2014, 01:25:35 PM »
brutal generalisation.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2014, 01:31:37 PM »

Persian girls number 1, then its Lebanese girls.
the finer they are the more they spend (of your money)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2014, 01:31:43 PM »
You all know I'm a fan of the Jews, can't say enough good things about OMR. Don't interpret this the wrong way.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2014, 01:32:51 PM »
You all know I'm a fan of the Jews, can't say enough good things about OMR. Don't interpret this the wrong way.

cant read it man.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2014, 01:33:46 PM »
cant read it man.

Rightclick the Pic.

Open the Image in a New Tab.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2014, 01:52:11 PM »
Rightclick the Pic.

Open the Image in a New Tab.

Got it.
Thank you.

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2014, 02:01:39 PM »
Article 534 Lebanon. Openly gay equals one year in prison. In Iran it can be punishable by stoning. Stands today. Gay bars are located in Christian sections, not Muslim. However Lebanon no longers considers homosexuality a disease. They stand alone amongst Arab countries. A start.

Always remember that if there were no Israel the Arab leaders would have to invent an Israel to blame all their failures on.

When Arab leaders become very ill where do they go for life saving help? Jewish surgeons in Swiss, Germany and London. In the West Bank and Gaza where do the rich Paletinian Moslems go for medical emergencies? Israel. And, they are never turned away. All fact!!!