Author Topic: First cycle, with tren?  (Read 1885 times)

seraph

• Getbig II
First cycle, with tren?
« on: December 13, 2011, 12:10:10 AM »

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
Re: First cycle, with tren?
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2011, 12:12:20 AM »
"The biggest I would ever want to be (after more than 1 cyle of course) is arnie not todays BB."

Yea right,you expectations are small tho.... ::)
GETBIG!

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2011, 12:34:06 AM »
You have a pretty good build for a natural,and a strong one too... Tren would be best to gain mass and loose bf,but indeed it will kill your runs,although it can be done but with terrible efforts.I personally would go with 100 mg tren-a + 100 test-p EOD and 25 mg T3 daily.And if no tren involved,100 test-p with 60 anavar and t-bol.Would sure give you huge strenght gains,loose some bf(with good food).
GETBIG!

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2011, 12:36:06 AM »
For a natural, you have a good build. You are basically at the peak of what you can be as a natural. Go read phase 1 of the bible. To advance from the stage you are at, you better let phase 1 soak in to your blood. Take a bath in it.

Then get some product in your blood, and forget about pct. How dedicated are you? You surely can get up to 220 and lose a little bit of body fat, but as soon as you get off cycle and run your "PCT" (a concept I don't know one thing about) you will gradually, but surely return to exactly where you are at unless you get back on soon enough... Yes you can go off for 4-6 weeks and not suffer too horribly.. No, you can NOT go off for 6 months.

And my suggestion is to run sustanon @ 350 mg per week along with EQ at 600 mg per week for 16 weeks. If you are having libido issues, up the sustanon to 500 mg but do not exceed 700 mg because high dose testosterone will not be conducive to the goals you have laid out, and you are doing a first cycle anyways.

After your cycle finishes, continue the sustanon, but lower it to 200 mg and run this for 4-8 weeks. Then repeat the cycle, or try something new for another 12-16 weeks. Then after you are done with this second cycle, cruise again for 4-8 weeks.

Repeat these steps for the remainder of your life, and you may one day look like a poor man's version of arnie in 1980 olympia (but not likely, and remember you have to use GH as well to even achieve poor man's version of 1980 arnie). If you are talking about looking like arnie circa 1974 olympia though, then you are whacked out of your mind.

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2011, 12:54:08 AM »
Tren supresses t3 so 25 mg will do nothing but helps with food conversion and protein absorbtion.I would do 12 wk cycle,see what progress have i made,and then do other things in reaching my goals.Anti-e are good to have in hand just in case test will cause you bad thinks,but if you have no problems,than DO NOT use them just because you heard some dumbasses at steroids.com that they are a must.
GETBIG!

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2011, 03:29:04 AM »
According to the pics if you can squat 405*12 for full rep then i'm mother theresa.

asstropin

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2011, 11:14:29 AM »
According to the pics if you can squat 405*12 for full rep then i'm mother theresa.

yes i agree

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2011, 11:27:48 AM »
Sure, do this: 350mg/week test, 350mg/week mast, 350mg/week tren for 8 weeks.

Throughout the entire cycle use a low dose of aromasin aka exemestane and a low dose of toremifene. When you quit using the tren you can drop the toremifene. Continue the exemestane for a few weeks after your cycle. If your natty test levels aren't back by then, try a shot of triptorelin.