Author Topic: Okay this ought to be funny  (Read 939 times)

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
p

KC4

• Getbig II
Re: Okay this ought to be funny
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2009, 10:30:17 AM »
Is that Bluto? wearing a pair of nassers shit stained underwear? nice progress

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2009, 11:09:23 AM »
Stupid fuck drank nothing but water for 25 days. He quit on the 26 day cause he was hungry. ::) He was shooting for 40 days. The really fucked thing is that there are many teenagers that are supporting him on it and are willing to try it. What an idiot. You all should give him major shit.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2009, 11:14:02 AM »
Bu the results speak for themself don't forget hes not a bb he just wants to look and feel a bit slimmer

http://www.starvation-diet.com/before.html

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2009, 11:18:35 AM »
Lol, yeah he looks more of feminine version of Sinead O'Connor. ::) It's still not a healthy way to lose weight is the point.

spinnis

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2009, 11:19:07 AM »
RE      POST

sinbad

• Getbig III
  • Chest like Arnold!
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2009, 12:11:43 PM »
Dude looks horrible both before and after!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2009, 12:17:32 PM »
Well, I have some bad news for you all. I was hungry all day yesterday and my kidneys were really aching. I went to bed hungry, could barely sleep all night and I woke up this morning still extremely hungry.

A friend of mine came over this morning and said I looked like an old man because of the way I was walking and my face was really withdrawn.

I wanted to struggle through it with the hope that these symptoms would pass but everyone told me that my body would tell me when to break the fast. So on day 26, I have had to break the fast and have eaten 2 slices of watermelon. I will have an orange later on consuming 200 calories of fruit today.

Sorry to everyone that wanted to see 40 days worth of fasting action :P

I really believe that if you carried on this way, the average person could reach a skeleton state in around 40 days. I probably have enough fat to go a little longer than 40 and am surprised my hunger came back so soon.

But anyway, after feeling really weak, the watermelon has brought life back into me and am starting to feel a lot better.

After a few days of fruit, I will move on to salads and lean meat. I was really nervous about breaking it with all the talk of "refeeding syndrome" but since it is only a 25 day fast, there seemed to be little risk. The watermelon went down fine and it is staying down.

I will update this site once a week with photos and weights to see if I put all the weight back on. I predict I will put on about 3 kilos of water weight over the next day or so, and will continue losing 1 kilo a week on a 500 calorie defict with cardio and weights.

All up, I have lost 33 pounds in 25 days or 15 kilos.

I have updated the conclusion page with my final thoughts on water fasting. Good luck to the rest of you that started water fasting, hopefuly you can go longer than 25 days. But please break it when the time is right for you.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2009, 12:19:30 PM »
1. Repost
2. 33lbs in 25 day?  He could have done better on a ketogenic diet and at the same time taken in nutrients and kept or built muscle. 
3. For once I will say that 99% of getbiggers look better than him!