Author Topic: Did Bill Ayeres, Rev. Wright, & George Soros visit the White House?  (Read 8869 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: Did Bill Ayeres, Rev. Wright, & George Soros visit the White House?
« Reply #50 on: November 01, 2009, 06:51:10 PM »

I remember it well, Straw.  But, it wasn't nearly as cut and dry as your making it out now.  The weapons inspectors were endlessly crying about how their efforts were being stymied.  Always qualifying answers with stuff like, "....but we were not allowed in this facility." and, "....but they didn't let us look over here.".

It's easy to look back now and try and say that the inspectors were giving a definitive yea or nay, but there were always questions surrounding the inspections.

I find it hard to believe that we so inept that we didn't have the foresight or ability to place or have a contact with the inspectors that what telling exactly what was going on.

But then again we had "our" intel and we went to war over it, invaded a sovereign country, incurred thousands of deaths and billions of debt, and our INTEL was totally wrong. 

Good thing America gets to write the history books on that one. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #51 on: November 01, 2009, 08:45:53 PM »

I remember it well, Straw.  But, it wasn't nearly as cut and dry as your making it out now.  The weapons inspectors were endlessly crying about how their efforts were being stymied.  Always qualifying answers with stuff like, "....but we were not allowed in this facility." and, "....but they didn't let us look over here.".

It's easy to look back now and try and say that the inspectors were giving a definitive yea or nay, but there were always questions surrounding the inspections.

I recall them being pretty definitive but maybe you can show me something that would change my mind.

I was actually paying a lot more attention to politics then and I remember many interviews with these guys saying Hussein had nothing

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: November 01, 2009, 08:53:38 PM »
your point was the Weapon Inspectors couldn't be trusted (that's the post to which I was responding).

My point was that they could be trusted and they were in fact correct that Hussein had no weapons.

Does anyone here remember we had inspectors on the ground who couldn't find shit yet at the same time somehow Bush knew they not only had WMD's but were about to "launch" and we literally couldn't wait one more day.   We had that guy in a box with inspectors crawling all over his country yet somehow he was managing not only to hide everything but also somehow was launch ready as well
I never said they couldnt be trusted that was HH6 get your shit straight

Fact: there was conflicting intel about wmd and terrorist activity in iraq, dispute that straw...

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #53 on: November 01, 2009, 09:35:47 PM »
I never said they couldnt be trusted that was HH6 get your shit straight

Fact: there was conflicting intel about wmd and terrorist activity in iraq, dispute that straw...

I already did in prior post.  Go back and read them or just read this or not.  I don't really care either way.  Believe whatever you want.....just like the Bush Administration did

http://intelligence.senate.gov/press/record.cfm?id=298775

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: November 01, 2009, 10:00:59 PM »
I already did in prior post.  Go back and read them or just read this or not.  I don't really care either way.  Believe whatever you want.....just like the Bush Administration did

http://intelligence.senate.gov/press/record.cfm?id=298775

LOL no you proved certain pieces wrong, thats not the question of course they were wrong or there would have been wmd found.  ::)

you citing sources is proof there was conflicting intel

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #55 on: November 01, 2009, 10:50:55 PM »
LOL no you proved certain pieces wrong, thats not the question of course they were wrong or there would have been wmd found.  ::)

you citing sources is proof there was conflicting intel

the "intel" bush used was proven false yet he continued to present it as true (Cheney still does)

believe whatever you want.

who gives a shit at this point

we're (you and me and the rest of us) are going to be paying for Bush's lies for a long long time

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #56 on: November 02, 2009, 06:23:40 AM »
Wow.  Another thread of 333 that blew up in his face.

Who would have thought it?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 02, 2009, 06:24:57 AM »
the "intel" bush used was proven false yet he continued to present it as true (Cheney still does)

believe whatever you want.

who gives a shit at this point

we're (you and me and the rest of us) are going to be paying for Bush's lies for a long long time

QFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #58 on: November 02, 2009, 06:28:42 AM »

How did it blow up in my face?  The names of these disgusting vermin who Obama surrounded himself with are on the WH logs.  Just because he says these are not the same people you believe him?  what are the odds that in such a short period of time two people with these same names just happened to got to the WH?  Did someone inside juice op the log book to create a false flag? 

How about the leader of Acorn/SEIU showing up there so many times?  Is that fake too? 

Or the leader of NARAL?  Is that fake too? 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: November 02, 2009, 07:43:59 AM »
How did it blow up in my face?  The names of these disgusting vermin who Obama surrounded himself with are on the WH logs.  Just because he says these are not the same people you believe him?  what are the odds that in such a short period of time two people with these same names just happened to got to the WH?  Did someone inside juice op the log book to create a false flag? 

How about the leader of Acorn/SEIU showing up there so many times?  Is that fake too? 

Or the leader of NARAL?  Is that fake too? 

So those names couldn't have been identical?  Just the fact he released the names shows how different he is from the last Administration.  How many visitors were named Bin Laden while bush was there?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: November 02, 2009, 07:45:10 AM »
So those names couldn't have been identical?  Just the fact he released the names shows how different he is from the last Administration.  How many visitors were named Bin Laden while bush was there?
;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: November 02, 2009, 07:46:01 AM »

Whatever, keep buying into the garbage from this WH.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 02, 2009, 08:03:24 AM »
Whatever, keep buying into the garbage from this WH.
As if the previous recent WH's had no Garbage.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: November 02, 2009, 08:08:37 AM »
As if the previous recent WH's had no Garbage.

Fine - so Bush and obama are nearly the same.  I will accept that. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: November 02, 2009, 08:11:18 AM »
Fine - so Bush and obama are nearly the same.  I will accept that. 

That's the thing, some of what you point out isn't concrete or is a given. 

This isn't concrete.

Don't forget Clinton.... :D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: November 02, 2009, 08:11:34 AM »
Imagine the gnashing of teeth if Obama had been like little bush and prohibited the visitor logs from being released.

Oh...the horror.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: November 02, 2009, 08:14:38 AM »
That's the thing, some of what you point out isn't concrete or is a given. 

This isn't concrete.

Don't forget Clinton.... :D

How can I?  This is a story where the WH has only released partial data. 

BTW - Bush is not in office anymore.  If you want to compare thats fine, but at a certain point that gets stale and you have to look at obama's actions on their own, not with a reflexive "But Bush did it to".

Obama was supposed to be about "Change", not Bush III.   

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: November 02, 2009, 08:19:20 AM »
How can I?  This is a story where the WH has only released partial data. 

BTW - Bush is not in office anymore.  If you want to compare thats fine, but at a certain point that gets stale and you have to look at obama's actions on their own, not with a reflexive "But Bush did it to".

Did you vote for Obama?  Is this why you are on such a crusade over this?  Did you really expect "real" change in Washington? 
All these people from Obama's past visiting the WH?  So what?  Are you theorizing that they are really in control because they visited the white house?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: November 02, 2009, 08:25:25 AM »
\

Name:     333386
Position:    Getbig V
Date Registered:    August 29, 2006, 10:15:06 AM

Unless your feelings has changed about the ISSUE you are crying about, I am sure you have some posts condemning Bush for not releasing records.   Perhaps you can link one of those comments you made about the ISSUE you are crying about here.  Then we can see it just isn't an "Obama" thing and you can claim you actually are concerned about the ISSUE (that you are crying about.)

I am looking at Obama's action as being NOT what Bush did.  Obama released the records, Bush didn't.  So who really has something to hide?

But let me guess....  you can't.  Because it isn't really the issue that you are crying about that matters, it's OBAMA.  And you are just the online equivalent of the B-girl over it.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #69 on: November 02, 2009, 08:27:31 AM »

I remember Bush's first term...
About 3 weeks after being sworn in critics were already blaming him for various states of affair - completely ignoring the guy who ran the show for the 8 years prior.

I'm not a Bush fan/supporter, but the guy's a scapegoat - being blamed for things he hadn't yet had a chance to F up, and still being blamed for other people's F-up's almost a whole year after he's been gone.

Yes, we're still faced with problems Bush created, but O's created plenty of SIZABLE problems on his own, and it's only been a year!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: November 02, 2009, 08:27:37 AM »
Did you vote for Obama?  Is this why you are on such a crusade over this?  Did you really expect "real" change in Washington? 
All these people from Obama's past visiting the WH?  So what?  Are you theorizing that they are really in control because they visited the white house?

I would shoot myself before voting for Obama.  He represents everything I am deadset against.  

The ones who run this WH are Goldman Sachs, Acorn, and SEIU.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: November 02, 2009, 08:32:06 AM »

Name:     333386
Position:    Getbig V
Date Registered:    August 29, 2006, 10:15:06 AM

Unless your feelings has changed about the ISSUE you are crying about, I am sure you have some posts condemning Bush for not releasing records.   Perhaps you can link one of those comments you made about the ISSUE you are crying about here.  Then we can see it just isn't an "Obama" thing and you can claim you actually are concerned about the ISSUE (that you are crying about.)

I am looking at Obama's action as being NOT what Bush did.  Obama released the records, Bush didn't.  So who really has something to hide?

But let me guess....  you can't.  Because it isn't really the issue that you are crying about that matters, it's OBAMA.  And you are just the online equivalent of the B-girl over it.

What I find hysterical is that the people who raised red flags about ***** are being proven right by the day, while deniers like yourself still have no clue about what is going on.  Communists in the WH?  no problem!

Radical Czars who advocate insane things?  No problem!

Tax Cheat running the Treasury?  no problem! 

Passing bills no one gets to read?  No problem! 

Here you go Lurker:

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #72 on: November 02, 2009, 08:54:18 AM »

Wow, another worthless post from you.

Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: November 02, 2009, 09:06:01 AM »

Look, someone better at math than myself can probably come up with the odds that it is not these people. 

In my mind, the odds are probably slim to none unless someone doctored the records in the WH. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: November 02, 2009, 09:22:30 AM »

Certainly not you.  Seeing that self thought process and basic logic have eluded you so far.