Author Topic: New Warehouse Strength and Conditioning Facility in Trumbull CT  (Read 885 times)

Beast Training

• Getbig I
Beast Training (“Beast”) is a new Warehouse Strength and Conditioning Facility located in Trumbull Connecticut.  We are dedicated to developing extraordinary athletes (or if your athletic days are over, extraordinarily fit individuals).  We specialize in designing results-oriented programs by:  Focusing on “core” Multijoint movements as a strength foundation (Box Squats, Dead Lifts, Bench Presses, Tire Flipping, Sled and Prowler pushing, sandbag training, and explosive plyometric jumps).

The Beast Facility provides an opportunity to utilize a variety of training equipment and ways to dynamically develop speed, agility, strength, explosive power, and other sport specific skills.  Facility Highlights:  Elitefts Collegiate Power Rack, Elitefts Deluxe Glute Ham Raise, Elitefts Benches, Texas Power Bars, Crepinsek Safety Squat Bar, Dumbbells up to 150s, Jerk Boxes/Plyo Boxes, The Prowler, Elitefts Pulling Sled, Loud Music, Sledge Hammers, Sand Bags, Tire Flipping, Chalk, and Adrenaline/Motivation.

Please check us out (especially if you are local): www.beastgym.com

Check out this video of Rick (he just got married this past weekend and was jumping for joy):

Also, check out this video – Did I say, “I got it, or what”?