Author Topic: Dumbest thing you ever did...  (Read 2331 times)

Moosejay

Dumbest thing you ever did...
« on: May 26, 2008, 12:34:11 PM »
...mine was today.

I used my dog's shampoo that I left in shower for myself...no harm done I guess...but stupido nonetheless! :)

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
Re: Dumbest thing you ever did...
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2008, 12:42:22 PM »
...mine was today.

I used my dog's shampoo that I left in shower for myself...no harm done I guess...but stupido nonetheless! :)
that cant be the dumbest thing you have ever did before.

but either way dog shampoo smells like shit

bench

Moosejay

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2008, 12:46:01 PM »
that cant be the dumbest thing you have ever did before.

but either way dog shampoo smells like shit

bench

Welllyou are probably right....dumbest thing I have done recently...anyhow.

Smells kinda neutral, actually.

I nearly used Neet hair remover on my head back in the day....

The Coach

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2008, 12:48:16 PM »
Marry my ex-wife >:(

The ONLY good thing that came of it was my son and the final divorce papers.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2008, 12:49:41 PM »
Clicked on this thread.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Coach

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2008, 12:49:49 PM »
Oh, almost forgot......voting for Clinton in 92'. That might be right up there with marrying my ex-wife.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2008, 12:50:44 PM »
Oh, almost forgot......voting for Clinton in 92'. That might be right up there with marrying my ex-wife.

You admit you have a track record for falling for stuff?

Hey, did you hear the one about WMD?

The Coach

« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2008, 12:52:42 PM »

Yeah, it was allowed to be moved to Syria by the UN while negociating the 17 resolutions in 2 years.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2008, 12:55:05 PM »
Yeah, it was allowed to be moved to Syria by the UN while negociating the 17 resolutions in 2 years.

lo..  :-\

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2008, 12:57:49 PM »

Do you ever stop?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Coach

« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2008, 12:58:25 PM »
Here's one story of many.........

Moscow Moved Weapons to Syria and Lebanon
According to a former top Bush administration official, Russian special forces teams moved weapons of mass destruction out of Iraq to Syria.

"I am absolutely sure that Russian Spetsnatz units moved WMD out of Iraq before the war," stated John Shaw, the former deputy undersecretary for international technology security.

Story Continues Below

According to Shaw, Russian units hid Saddam's arsenal inside Syria and in Lebanon's Bekka valley.

"While in Iraq I uncovered detailed information that Spetsnatz units shredded records and moved all WMD and specified advanced munitions out of Iraq to Syria and Lebanon," stated Shaw during an exclusive interview.

"I received information from several sources naming the exact Russian units, what they took and where they took both WMD materials and conventional explosives. Moscow made a 2001 agreement with Saddam Hussein to clear up all Russian involvement in WMD systems in Iraq," stated Shaw.

Shaw's assertions match the information provided by U.S. military forces that satellite surveillance showed extensive large-vehicle traffic crossing the Syrian border prior to Operation Iraqi Freedom.

Moscow Paranoid About WMD

Shaw's information also backs allegations by a wide variety of sources of Russia's direct involvement in Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program. One U.N. bioterrorism expert announced that Russia has been Iraq's "main supplier of the materials and know-how to weaponize anthrax, botulism and smallpox."

Writing in the Wall Street Journal, Robert Goldberg cited former U.N. weapons inspector Richard Spertzel, who stated that Moscow supplied Baghdad with fermentation equipment to produce biotoxins.

According to Spertzel, the Russians on the U.N. inspection team in Iraq were "paranoid" about his efforts to uncover smallpox production.

Goldberg noted that no country has "done more to rebuild" Saddam's chemical and biological weapons programs or "been more aggressive in helping hide the truth" than Russia.

It is a fact that Saddam Hussein rose to power backed by Russian weapons and Russian money. Saddam was in debt to Moscow for over $8 billion for the arms he purchased from Russia when he was captured by U.S. forces.

The primary Iraqi chemical weapons were VX nerve gas and mustard gas, a blistering agent, both obtained from Russia.

According to the book "Russian Military Power," published in 1982, "It is known that the Soviets maintain stocks of CW (chemical weapons) agents."

The two primary Russian chemical weapons in the 1982 Soviet inventory were the nerve agent "VX" and "blistering agents - developments of mustard gas used so effectively in World War I."

Russian Chemical Weapons in Iraq

Iraq did most of its WMD killing using Russian-made MiG and Sukhoi aircraft equipped with chemical sprayers. In addition, Saddam used French-made artillery and helicopters to dump gas on Iranian troops and Iraqi Kurds.

Iraq obtained Russian delivery systems and the same inventory of Russian-made chemical weapons at the same time. Iraqi SU-22 Fitter attack jets were armed with Warsaw Pact-designed bombs filled with chemical weapons. Iraq used these Russian jet fighters to drop chemical weapons on Iranian troops during the Iran-Iraq war.

Iraq tried to use these SU-22 jets during the 1991 Gulf War, but they were detected and destroyed on the ground before they could launch a deadly chemical attack.

Other Russian weapons found with chemical weapons include the FROG-7 missile, 122 mm rockets, 152 mm artillery and the M-1937 82 mm mortars. All the Iraqi artillery missiles, rockets, shells and mortar rounds filled with chemical weapons are of Russian design.

Iraqi forces were trained by Russians in the use of chemical weapons and equipped by Russia with anti-chemical suits. The Iraqi armed forces were trained, equipped and supplied with the proper logistics to perform chemical warfare by Russia.

Lebanon and Syria

The arming of Iraq with such weapons has a direct impact on events today in the Middle East. The presence of former Iraqi WMD systems in Lebanon raises serious questions surrounding the Feb. 14 assassination of former Prime Minister Rafik Hariri. Many blame Syria for Hariri's murder.

However, the possibility that Hariri discovered the location of the Iraqi WMD systems inside his country lends some credible backing to a Syrian assassination effort to silence him.

In addition, the sudden sale of advanced missile and other weapons to Damascus by Moscow also supports the allegation that Syria is hiding something for Russia.

Russian weapons makers have previously insisted on hard, cold cash payments for their missiles, especially after the fall of Saddam and the collapse of credit deals done with Baghdad. More importantly, the Syrian economy is in bad shape, making it difficult for Damascus to come up with the required money for advanced Russian weapons.

Instead, it now appears that Moscow has extended both very good terms and no down payment required to Syria for an extensive purchase of advanced missiles and weapons. This is in contrast to weapons sales to other "good" Russian customers such as China, which can afford to pay up front for weapon systems.

CIA Failed

There is no question that the Russian effort to remove Iraqi WMD systems was the most successful intelligence operation of the 21st century. The Russians were able to move hundreds of tons of chemical, biological and nuclear materials without being discovered by CIA satellites or NSA radio listening posts.

"There is a clear sense on how effective they were," noted Shaw.

"The fact that the CIA did not know shows just how successful the Russian operation was," he concluded.

http://archive.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2005/3/2/230625.shtml

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2008, 12:59:10 PM »

You have no proof of this.

I contend that Santa Claus used the WMD to make lead paint for Chinese toy exports.  It's just as provable.

Joe, Rove admitted they were never there, and that we were wrong.  Is Rove a liar now?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2008, 12:59:26 PM »
Not kill the guy.
a

Moosejay

« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2008, 12:59:44 PM »

there you go

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2008, 01:00:08 PM »
...mine was today.

You think using dog shampoo is dumber than competing in a BBing show?
E

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2008, 01:00:55 PM »
I am absolutely sure that Russian Spetsnatz units moved WMD out of Iraq before the war," stated John Shaw, the former deputy undersecretary for international technology security.

Joe, you have zero proof.  Next you'll be spouting that tinfoil-hat CT crap about the "Clinton Body Count".

Do you ever get tired of making up this nonsense without any evidence?

Moosejay

« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2008, 01:01:04 PM »
Here's one story of many.........

Moscow Moved Weapons to Syria and Lebanon
According to a former top Bush administration official, Russian special forces teams moved weapons of mass destruction out of Iraq to Syria.

"I am absolutely sure that Russian Spetsnatz units moved WMD out of Iraq before the war," stated John Shaw, the former deputy undersecretary for international technology security.

Story Continues Below

According to Shaw, Russian units hid Saddam's arsenal inside Syria and in Lebanon's Bekka valley.

"While in Iraq I uncovered detailed information that Spetsnatz units shredded records and moved all WMD and specified advanced munitions out of Iraq to Syria and Lebanon," stated Shaw during an exclusive interview.

"I received information from several sources naming the exact Russian units, what they took and where they took both WMD materials and conventional explosives. Moscow made a 2001 agreement with Saddam Hussein to clear up all Russian involvement in WMD systems in Iraq," stated Shaw.

Shaw's assertions match the information provided by U.S. military forces that satellite surveillance showed extensive large-vehicle traffic crossing the Syrian border prior to Operation Iraqi Freedom.

Moscow Paranoid About WMD

Shaw's information also backs allegations by a wide variety of sources of Russia's direct involvement in Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program. One U.N. bioterrorism expert announced that Russia has been Iraq's "main supplier of the materials and know-how to weaponize anthrax, botulism and smallpox."

Writing in the Wall Street Journal, Robert Goldberg cited former U.N. weapons inspector Richard Spertzel, who stated that Moscow supplied Baghdad with fermentation equipment to produce biotoxins.

According to Spertzel, the Russians on the U.N. inspection team in Iraq were "paranoid" about his efforts to uncover smallpox production.

Goldberg noted that no country has "done more to rebuild" Saddam's chemical and biological weapons programs or "been more aggressive in helping hide the truth" than Russia.

It is a fact that Saddam Hussein rose to power backed by Russian weapons and Russian money. Saddam was in debt to Moscow for over $8 billion for the arms he purchased from Russia when he was captured by U.S. forces.

The primary Iraqi chemical weapons were VX nerve gas and mustard gas, a blistering agent, both obtained from Russia.

According to the book "Russian Military Power," published in 1982, "It is known that the Soviets maintain stocks of CW (chemical weapons) agents."

The two primary Russian chemical weapons in the 1982 Soviet inventory were the nerve agent "VX" and "blistering agents - developments of mustard gas used so effectively in World War I."

Russian Chemical Weapons in Iraq

Iraq did most of its WMD killing using Russian-made MiG and Sukhoi aircraft equipped with chemical sprayers. In addition, Saddam used French-made artillery and helicopters to dump gas on Iranian troops and Iraqi Kurds.

Iraq obtained Russian delivery systems and the same inventory of Russian-made chemical weapons at the same time. Iraqi SU-22 Fitter attack jets were armed with Warsaw Pact-designed bombs filled with chemical weapons. Iraq used these Russian jet fighters to drop chemical weapons on Iranian troops during the Iran-Iraq war.

Iraq tried to use these SU-22 jets during the 1991 Gulf War, but they were detected and destroyed on the ground before they could launch a deadly chemical attack.

Other Russian weapons found with chemical weapons include the FROG-7 missile, 122 mm rockets, 152 mm artillery and the M-1937 82 mm mortars. All the Iraqi artillery missiles, rockets, shells and mortar rounds filled with chemical weapons are of Russian design.

Iraqi forces were trained by Russians in the use of chemical weapons and equipped by Russia with anti-chemical suits. The Iraqi armed forces were trained, equipped and supplied with the proper logistics to perform chemical warfare by Russia.

Lebanon and Syria

The arming of Iraq with such weapons has a direct impact on events today in the Middle East. The presence of former Iraqi WMD systems in Lebanon raises serious questions surrounding the Feb. 14 assassination of former Prime Minister Rafik Hariri. Many blame Syria for Hariri's murder.

However, the possibility that Hariri discovered the location of the Iraqi WMD systems inside his country lends some credible backing to a Syrian assassination effort to silence him.

In addition, the sudden sale of advanced missile and other weapons to Damascus by Moscow also supports the allegation that Syria is hiding something for Russia.

Russian weapons makers have previously insisted on hard, cold cash payments for their missiles, especially after the fall of Saddam and the collapse of credit deals done with Baghdad. More importantly, the Syrian economy is in bad shape, making it difficult for Damascus to come up with the required money for advanced Russian weapons.

Instead, it now appears that Moscow has extended both very good terms and no down payment required to Syria for an extensive purchase of advanced missiles and weapons. This is in contrast to weapons sales to other "good" Russian customers such as China, which can afford to pay up front for weapon systems.

CIA Failed

There is no question that the Russian effort to remove Iraqi WMD systems was the most successful intelligence operation of the 21st century. The Russians were able to move hundreds of tons of chemical, biological and nuclear materials without being discovered by CIA satellites or NSA radio listening posts.

"There is a clear sense on how effective they were," noted Shaw.

"The fact that the CIA did not know shows just how successful the Russian operation was," he concluded.

http://archive.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2005/3/2/230625.shtml

Coach:

These guys will have their proof once the towel heads bomb us again.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2008, 01:01:43 PM »
Oh, geezus 240, you have a whole board to attack and humiliate "The Coach" on, why ruin threads on the G&O with your guys shit?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Moosejay

« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2008, 01:02:01 PM »
You think using dog shampoo is dumber than competing in a BBing show?

Both are achievements in their own right.

Arnold didn't think it was dumb...so, good enough for him....

The Coach

« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2008, 01:02:08 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OPERATION IRAQI FREEDOM
Report: Syria hiding Iraqi WMD
Sources say relative of President Assad smuggled arms to 3 places

Posted: January 06, 2004
1:00 am Eastern

© 2008 WorldNetDaily.com

A relative of Syrian President Bashar Assad is hiding Iraqi weapons of mass destruction in three locations in Syria, according to intelligence sources cited by an exiled opposition party.
The weapons were smuggled in large wooden crates and barrels by Zu Alhema al-Shaleesh, known for moving arms into Iraq in violation of U.N. resolutions and for sending recruits to fight coalition forces, said the U.S.-based Reform Party of Syria.

The party, based in Potomac, Md., regards itself as a secular body comprised of Syrians who want to see the country embrace "real democratic and economic reforms."

One weapons-cache location identified by the sources is a mountain tunnel near the village of al-Baidah in northwest Syria, the report said. The tunnel is known to house a branch of the Assad regime's national security apparatus.

Two other arms supplies are reported to be in west-central Syria. One is hidden at a factory operated by the Syrian Air Force, near the village of Tal Snan, between the cities of Hama and Salmiyeh. The third location is tunnels beneath the small town of Shinshar, which belongs to the 661 battalion of the Syrian Air Force.

The nephew of Zu Alhema al-Shaleesh, Assef al-Shaleesh, runs Al Bashair Trading Co., a front for the Assad family involved prior to the war in oil smuggling from Iraq and arms smuggling into the country. Al-Bashair has offices in Damascus, Beirut and Baghdad.

In an exclusive interview yesterday with the London Telegraph, Assad came close to admitting his country possessed stockpiles of weapons of mass destruction.

Assad told the London paper Syria rejects American and British demands for concessions on weapons of mass destruction, insisting Damascus is entitled to defend itself by acquiring its own chemical and biological deterrent.

He said Israel must agree to abandon its undeclared nuclear arsenal in order for Syria to consider any deal with the U.S.

Last week, the Los Angeles Times reported Al Bashair Trading Co. participated in the smuggling of millions of dollars worth of sophisticated arms and equipment to Saddam Hussein for three years prior to the Iraqi leader's overthrow.

Al Bashair executives met with North Korean firms before the war began, according to the Los Angeles daily. The paper's three-month investigation included the translation of 800 signed contracts found in the Al Bashair Trading Co. office shortly before U.S. troops entered Baghdad.

Just prior to the U.S.-led effort to oust Hussein, SES International Corp. signed at least 50 contracts to supply weapons and gear to Iraq, the Times said, including 1,000 heavy machine guns and up to 20 million rounds for assault rifles.

Not all the weapons were delivered, but some may still be in use by terrorists battling the U.S. occupation forces, the newspaper said.

At least one shipment of arms was completed with the help of the Syrian government in violation of a U.N. arms embargo.

SES International Corp. denied any wrongdoing, while Syria's foreign ministry refused to comment to the Times.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=36463

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2008, 01:04:01 PM »
Coach:

These guys will have their proof once the towel heads bomb us again.

Again?  Um, do you know that the same guy who wired Atta (lead hijacker) $100,000, just four days before the attacks, was eating breakfast with future intel chief porter Goss, on THE MORNING OF 911?

The "towel heads", as you put it, were funded by a guy who ate breakfast in DC on the day of the attacks.

So I'd be careful about your silly claims, without knowing the evidence.  The 911 commissioners themselves have come fwd and demanded a new investigation based upon all the $ that flowed from pakistan and saudis, to pay for the 911 attacks, and the fact that Bush purposely classified all those connections to make Al-Q the lone attackers - when they paid for it all with saudi and paki $.

Please, I like you Dusa, but you're citing the attacks when they were funded by our allies' govt cash.  bad example on your part.

The Coach

« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2008, 01:04:51 PM »
Oh, geezus 240, you have a whole board to attack and humiliate "The Coach" on, why ruin threads on the G&O with your guys shit?

Leave him alone.....he's on Olbermans site looking for something to support him.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2008, 01:05:05 PM »
240, who put the burr in your ass this morning?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2008, 01:05:17 PM »
" according to intelligence sources cited by an exiled opposition party. "

I see, Joe.

So these people are kicked out of office, and know that if they can convince the USA to topple the new regime, they'll likely be reinstated into power.  They have every motivation to lie here.

You are a CT nutjob, Joe.  Tell us about the Clinton body count, it's always so funny when you accuse people of murder with zero evidence!

Moosejay

« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2008, 01:05:22 PM »
Again?  Um, do you know that the same guy who wired Atta (lead hijacker) $100,000, just four days before the attacks, was eating breakfast with future intel chief porter Goss, on THE MORNING OF 911?

The "towel heads", as you put it, were funded by a guy who ate breakfast in DC on the day of the attacks.

So I'd be careful about your silly claims, without knowing the evidence.  The 911 commissioners themselves have come fwd and demanded a new investigation based upon all the $ that flowed from pakistan and saudis, to pay for the 911 attacks, and the fact that Bush purposely classified all those connections to make Al-Q the lone attackers - when they paid for it all with saudi and paki $.

Please, I like you Dusa, but you're citing the attacks when they were funded by our allies' govt cash.  bad example on your part.

Not a claim...just my opinion, of which I am entitled. :)