Author Topic: Trevor Smith dwarfing Jay  (Read 1526 times)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Re: Trevor Smith dwarfing Jay
« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2024, 02:58:05 PM »

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2024, 02:59:09 PM »
I think we should all call him Big Dummy from now on
Probably a good idea.
T

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2024, 08:05:59 PM »

Rare footage of Trevor working legs. Not many could hang with him in the gym.
not a single lift where you could gauge his strength

and that's intentional because if you put him under a squat bar he would likely squat much less than most pros.

I bet he only did these bullshit lifts and never any basic compound lifts like regular bench/squat/deadlift

anyways I feel pretty stupid for having opinions about dead people all the time here

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2024, 08:13:23 PM »
not a single lift where you could gauge his strength

and that's intentional because if you put him under a squat bar he would likely squat much less than most pros.

I bet he only did these bullshit lifts and never any basic compound lifts like regular bench/squat/deadlift

anyways I feel pretty stupid for having opinions about dead people all the time here

Don’t feel bad, you’d have the same opinion if they were still alive. Plus people in this industry aren’t know for their longevity so you have a small window to try and have an opinion while they are alive.

Dorian Cutler

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2024, 11:04:28 PM »

Rare footage of Trevor working legs. Not many could hang with him in the gym.
That thumbnail tells me all I need to know without clicking. Fake life.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2024, 11:17:38 PM »
Does anyone know what happened to Trevor’s shirt? Does anyone know it’s whereabouts?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2024, 11:19:11 PM »
Does anyone know what happened to Trevor’s shirt? Does anyone know it’s whereabouts?

Dorian Cutler

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2024, 12:05:21 AM »
Platzesque savagery right there  :o

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2024, 03:34:06 AM »
Jay dwarfed him in success and popularity. Plus he is still alive, strong and healthy.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2024, 03:57:51 AM »
Would have been interesting to see the pic. How big was he?

Pretty big but not nearly as one would think. I’ll try to
Find it.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2024, 04:50:33 AM »

:D

Dorian Cutler

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2024, 05:49:42 AM »
Jay dwarfed him in success and popularity. Plus he is still alive, strong and healthy.
If I could be any bodybuilder in the world, I would want to be Jay. The guy seems to have it all, health, wealth, good looks, no injuries, very well liked...

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2024, 06:09:20 AM »

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2024, 06:20:55 AM »
I knew Trevor and his wife pretty well in Venice. Trevor trained with my brother everyday. Essentially Trevor was a good soul but like a lot of BBers he had inner-demons.

He definitely overdid the synthol and I’ve always hated SEO use. I’m sure it has a lot to do with his sudden passing. Here he is training with my brother Justin:

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2024, 06:24:59 AM »
I knew Trevor and his wife pretty well in Venice. Trevor trained with my brother everyday. Essentially Trevor was a good soul but like a lot of BBers he had inner-demons.

He definitely overdid the synthol and I’ve always hated SEO use. I’m sure it has a lot to do with his sudden passing. Here he is training with my brother Justin:

Cool pic and excellent physique

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #40 on: March 26, 2024, 06:34:40 AM »

He definitely overdid the synthol and I’ve always hated SEO use. I’m sure it has a lot to do with his sudden passing.

But some of his friends say it was suicide. Actually I think they all say that, never heard of any other explanation.

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: March 26, 2024, 11:17:50 AM »
But some of his friends say it was suicide. Actually I think they all say that, never heard of any other explanation.

Yes I’ve heard that theory and it’s entirely possible since his wife was leaving him. But he did have doggies which he adored so that blurs his motive. I know they did an autopsy that revealed serious heart issues but never got any clarity on actual cause of death.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #42 on: March 26, 2024, 11:33:46 AM »
Yes I’ve heard that theory and it’s entirely possible since his wife was leaving him. But he did have doggies which he adored so that blurs his motive. I know they did an autopsy that revealed serious heart issues but never got any clarity on actual cause of death.

Those that knew him say they know, but out of respect they don't go into details, "just leave it be." Just like they know Luke Sandow killed himself but won't go into details. They may have a suicide note or he articulated his plans to someone.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #43 on: March 27, 2024, 02:44:25 AM »
if you watch his knee bend at the machine it's not even quarter reps. It's 1/10 reps. I mean he's not doing anything. This guy was a muppet and a fat clown he wasn't close to 400 pounds

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: March 27, 2024, 04:27:01 AM »
He was pretty tall. I doubt he would have done well in an actual body building show. Claiming to weigh 350lbs or whatever he was would be a dieted down 250lbs. He also self admitted to using seo's..who knows what his arms for example would have looked like without the bloat n fat. Now doubt he was big and strong buy his strength was never confirmed just pics ect. The video clips thar are out are quarter reps

Seen a video of him doing 1/8 reps in a squat machine. Seems like oil injection catches up eventually to all it's users.