Author Topic: She is Great One, My Man, Parker...  (Read 6079 times)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
She is Great One, My Man, Parker...
« on: September 02, 2012, 08:44:00 AM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/02/melissa-harris-perry-poor-america-rant_n_1849838.html

Wifey material right here!

Sorry O'Tre and Wiggs, this one isn't for Oreos.  ;D

hp31

• Getbig III
Re: She is Great One, My Man, Parker...
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2012, 08:54:25 AM »
The fun starts around 8:23

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2012, 09:18:25 AM »
She let her emotions get to her. Thats not a smart thing to do during a political debate, it just makes you look weak and vulnerable. But then again, women never made good politicans anyways! ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2012, 09:37:57 AM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/02/melissa-harris-perry-poor-america-rant_n_1849838.html

Hyphenated last name  ;)
may equal to "not married for long".

I disagree with her rant. Since I see this day after day. People should not expect a safety net to catch them, because it creates a false since of entitlement. Like "I can depend on someone to take care of me".

Do you know how many people who are on "SSI" or "Disability" or "welfare", smoke or drink up their checks? A ton! Spend it on frivolous things? Tons! All because they believe that they "deserve it".

The rich have found a way to scam and the poor have found a way to scam, it's the middle class that gets bent over.

littledumbells

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2012, 09:42:00 AM »
She is not a great one unless she unlocks the car door for you after she gets in the passenger side of the car

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2012, 09:45:16 AM »
Lol i cant imagine how the monica chick stands being around 4 liberals who basically have the same opinion. Its almost as lopsided as the politics board on getbig with liberals switched with conservatives; any contrarian opinion is ganged up on by 3-4 people of the opposite opinion.
follow the arrows

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2012, 09:50:11 AM »
She's a beautiful black woman, the kind I could see myself with.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2012, 10:05:56 AM »
She won't take you last name  ;)

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2012, 10:07:50 AM »
Look at her skin. Someone using whitening cream?

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2012, 10:09:20 AM »
A french fries cook at McDonald's has a better chance, by virtue of the fact he's got a j-o-b.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2012, 10:09:23 AM »
She won't take you last name  ;)

In that case, fuck her.  Still hot though.  The woman must take my last name there is no compromising on that.

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2012, 10:12:19 AM »
In that case, fuck her.  Still hot though.  The woman must take my last name there is no compromising on that.
Your last name's "Employed" and you're first name's "Un".

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2012, 10:13:52 AM »
Look guys, I gotta little mutt^^^ that's following me around....cute.

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2012, 10:16:32 AM »
Look guys, I gotta little mutt^^^ that's following me around....cute.
Keep making jokes. Just be ready to kiss your piss-ant welfare check goodbye once the HIV looking chimp is removed from the Oval Office.  ;)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2012, 12:50:01 PM »
I also like her flat-tongued lisp (dirty thoughts, here).

I was going to post on this.  It makes her a bit Gineuwine. Ops, that's the plug-in for my "G".  

8)

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2012, 12:53:15 PM »
Why does she have a slur? Is she mentally challenged or deaf? This communists deserve to be shot. It makes me fucking sick. WAHHH I AM A BROKE PIECE OF SHIT AND HATE OTHERS WHO WORK HARD FOR THEIR MONEY.. lets see these scumbags risk their retirements and every penny to their name to start a business, where they work 16 hour days.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2012, 12:56:00 PM »

And people wonder why MSNBC gets pimp-slapped by Fox News, year after year. BTW, if you're looking for beautiful black political commentators:

Angela McGlowan:

Faith Jenkins:

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2012, 12:59:56 PM »
She's a very attractive, intellectual woman. While at Princeton, she spoke out against self-appointed leaders of Democrat-voting blacks, and took Brother West to task for being butthurt over perceived White House snubs (http://www.thenation.com/blog/160725/cornel-west-v-barack-obama#).  I also like her flat-tongued lisp (dirty thoughts, here).
The "self appointed" leaders are charlatons from the baby boomer generation who want to keep the ball rolling on playing the victim. If black folk got better, then they wouldn't have a job.
Sharpton had made a comment about delivering eulogies for "insignifigant Negroes" (I believe that's what he called them), basically black people who haven't done Jack with their lives.
Nobody's "insignifigant", sure they might have been thugs, or eff ups, but...I just can't go on, man...it pisses me off...

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2012, 01:25:11 PM »
I think I agree with a lot of what you say, although, admittedly, I'm not familiar with much of its content and context. Do you think Shapton's use of 'insignificant' connotes 'worthless?' If so, wouldn't it be more reflective and charitable to call the lives of so-called "insignificant" individuals "tragic." 
Yes, I do think he means "worthless", and I do think it is charitable to call their loves tragic.
But, I don't think that they have died in vain, I think that they died so that one day, someone will rise up, and make their lives/deaths meaningful.

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2012, 01:49:17 PM »
Yes, I do think he means "worthless", and I do think it is charitable to call their loves tragic.
But, I don't think that they have died in vain, I think that they died so that one day, someone will rise up, and make their lives/deaths meaningful.

Interesting, Parker. What you say seems redemptive (in the sense of making "significant" and meaningful what seemed "insignificant" and meaningless), but, surely, not every "fallen" life can be redeemed (hence the tragic nature of 'what could have been'). 

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2012, 02:13:13 PM »
shes got a cute lisp for a black girl

but shes not very bright, shes just another media puppet following code to get mad at whitey and the upper class and protect the poor black people

they should have a type of loan program for these neeguls that would ULTIMATLEY prove there wealth or drag on society

like they could get a 3000 dollar loan that they have to pay back in one year with 100 dollar interest and if they dont pay it back in a year then they have to do community service
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2012, 02:19:29 PM »
ill take a minor tax raise just so they can fund the neegul loan program where they must get loaned 3000 dollars for one year and pay back with 100 dollars interest, and if they dont there name and picture goes on the internet and they must do enough community service to make up for the money or go to a work camp jail
A

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2012, 03:33:47 PM »
ill take a minor tax raise just so they can fund the neegul loan program where they must get loaned 3000 dollars for one year and pay back with 100 dollars interest, and if they dont there name and picture goes on the internet and they must do enough community service to make up for the money or go to a work camp jail

Falconometrics at its very best.

Nobel Prize Description:

Visionary, original, and unremittingly humanitarian, Johnny Falcon singlehandedly solved the world-wide neegul problem with the development of the Falcon formula, and then applied it in important, meaningful ways to solve the world's most pressing concerns. He has been awarded the Nobel Prize. Not one to rest on his laurels, Sir Falconbloke OM* devised another insightful model of the Falcon formula with a complex, mathematical algorithm based on the polyhedronal topology of pyramid shits. For this, he has won the coveted Fields Medal. Possessed with a restless energy, Falcon applied this groundbreaking model to persisting problems in world hunger, global mortgages, student loans, and the nefarious consumption of heme iron. Said United Nations Secretary General Ban Ki-moon in his Nobel Introduction, "Falconmensh is The Man, yo!"

* As he was referred to by Her Majesty, The Queen, who, drawn irresistibly to brawn AND brain, became his blushing new wife before suffering a fatal diving accident off La Quebrada cliffs in Acapulco during their too brief honeymoon. Having lost love so unexpectedly, Sir Falconbloke OM poured all of his considerable energies back to his work.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2012, 03:42:44 PM »
Interesting, Parker. What you say seems redemptive (in the sense of making "significant" and meaningful what seemed "insignificant" and meaningless), but, surely, not every "fallen" life can be redeemed (hence the tragic nature of 'what could have been'). 
No not every fallen life can be redeemed, just like not every fallen leaf can be raked up.
But, taken individually, one can see the significance of every leaf, of every life. Taken as whole, sum can be greater than it's parts.