Author Topic: James Gandolfini or Don Youngblood: Which life would you want?  (Read 11601 times)

tacobender

• Getbig IV
Re: James Gandolfini or Don Youngblood.
« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2013, 11:58:39 AM »
Performance related pharmaceuticals administered under a doctor's care are a far cry from the cocaine that the pig-like Gandolfini snorted. Not really understanding how being homeless and drug addicted is a virtue to you. You're not very bright.
HI EKUL IS THIS YOUR BACK UP FROM GETTING READY TO BE OUTTED?  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

PUSSY!!!

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
Re: James Gandolfini or Don Youngblood: Which life would you want?
« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2013, 12:18:55 PM »
Actors don't work and are over paid for their efforts. They bitch about 18 hrs a day on the set ( most of which the sit around and are waited on hand and foot.) Don was a self-made millionaire, built an enterprise which created jobs and contributed to a community and society.

Sounds like a no brainier to THE BEEF.

THE BEEF

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2013, 12:22:38 PM »
From what I remember Don Youngblood had a real good family, wife and daughters that loved him. Drove a nice sports car, lived in a nice home and lifted everyday. I would probably go with Don's lifestyle personally.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2013, 01:20:16 PM »
From what I remember Don Youngblood had a real good family, wife and daughters that loved him. Drove a nice sports car, lived in a nice home and lifted everyday. I would probably go with Don's lifestyle personally.

Gandolfini had wife and kids as well.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2013, 02:07:12 PM »
"Judge not, lest yea be judged..."

"Do not speak ill of the dead"

"Those among you without sin, cast the first stone"

Any one of us could die at any moment. Could be me, could be you? Are you ready to meet your maker? Were they?

That is probably what I would be most concerned about. Any possessions they obtained they could not take with them when they passed. They only leave memories, and we should do our best to honor and support those memories instead of being hypocritical ~

Rip mw. Who cares?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2013, 02:11:50 PM »
i would rather have beenyoung blood

a juiced up baller

get all the gerls

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2013, 06:17:35 PM »
I would rather be Gandolfini, know how many fucked up naked actresses he got to pretend to fuck, and most likely fucked in his trailer.

Plus his character Tony fucked a one legged chick, something Don nor any of us have done.

props

"

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2013, 06:20:59 PM »
Tony Soprano or a bodybuilding truck driver? C'mon, no-brainer. Gandolfini is a legend.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2013, 06:24:17 PM »
Ironic how Don Youngblood maintained a fit physique and worked out constantly yet died at 51 years old.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2013, 06:25:59 PM »
Ironic how Don Youngblood maintained a fit physique and worked out constantly yet died at 51 years old.

Fit but hardly healthy. Professional bodybuilding is a killer of men.

Victor VonDoom

• Getbig IV
  • ...and Doom shall control the world!
« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2013, 06:49:32 PM »

You have a lot to learn.  Bah! ::)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2013, 06:50:54 PM »

Well...Don was taking a lot of the toxic anabolics and was bulking up....bad combination.  I mean, any of us could ride out anyday and time but Don passed away in his sleep on the couch.....honestly, that's not too bad of a way to go....lot worse ways of doing it
A

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 21, 2013, 06:57:43 PM »

Well...Don was taking a lot of the toxic anabolics and was bulking up....bad combination.  I mean, any of us could ride out anyday and time but Don passed away in his sleep on the couch.....honestly, that's not too bad of a way to go....lot worse ways of doing it

Very true Vince.

Honestly I don't know of a more ideal way to go out but of course with a few decades later in age.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #38 on: June 21, 2013, 06:58:57 PM »
Didn't Youngblood smoke heavily and drink heavily most his life before he got into bodybuilding? Also truck drivers and speed go hand and hand...

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #39 on: June 22, 2013, 02:09:33 AM »

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: June 22, 2013, 02:40:18 AM »

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #42 on: June 28, 2013, 09:26:48 PM »

Don did not start bodybuilding until very late in life. He was in the trucking industry and eventually owned his own trucking company. Truckdrivers and truckdriving are not typically "Healthy" and there is a good chance that many of his health issues had already set in before the "fitness" lifestyle.

It was his time. It's that simple.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #43 on: June 28, 2013, 09:31:03 PM »

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: June 28, 2013, 11:41:28 PM »
don youngblood dethroned vince taylor for mr olympia.............i never saw gandolfini out act deniro or pacino...........you have to go with youngblood

True old man was ripped, looked great

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #45 on: June 29, 2013, 01:18:06 AM »

Don did not start bodybuilding until very late in life. He was in the trucking industry and eventually owned his own trucking company. Truckdrivers and truckdriving are not typically "Healthy" and there is a good chance that many of his health issues had already set in before the "fitness" lifestyle.

It was his time. It's that simple.
truck drivers routinely die at 51?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #46 on: June 29, 2013, 02:47:12 AM »
Actors don't work and are over paid for their efforts. They bitch about 18 hrs a day on the set ( most of which the sit around and are waited on hand and foot.) Don was a self-made millionaire, built an enterprise which created jobs and contributed to a community and society.

Sounds like a no brainier to THE BEEF.

THE BEEF

This is no joke, but I'd go with Youngblood.  After all, he died for all us bitches.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #47 on: June 29, 2013, 03:18:42 AM »
I'd rather have a cultured and interesting life (Gandolfini) than just being a drugged up bodybuilder.

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: June 29, 2013, 08:07:32 AM »
Since I don't know much about either of their lives it is tough to say. Youngblood pumped iron frequently. So do I. The pump is the pump although his was more intense. Youngblood also spent all day pinning himself, popping pills, eating, and no doubt sleeping. Not a lifestyle I would ever want. Towards the end of his life, his skin was a reddish purple. I cannot imagine what his blood pressure must have measured. He abused anabolics to the point where it killed him. He also ran a stressful business on the side.

Gandolfini was a popular actor, know world wide. He was very charismatic and enjoyed life. He partied throughout the world, and experienced the life was a popular celebrity while plying his trade as an actor.

I would choose Gandolfini. Tens of thousands of gym rats lead the life of Youngblood. Very few lead a life like Gandolfini. Both should have taken better care of their health. One died of neglect, another looked like Hercules, and worked out daily, killing himself in the process.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #49 on: June 29, 2013, 11:04:40 AM »
Then that settles it right there. I would *much* rather be in hell where I can spend eternity with people I actually like.

You're not going to be around anyone you know in hell. Only folks around you will be demons.