Author Topic: Entrepreneur  (Read 3229 times)

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
Entrepreneur
« on: September 12, 2013, 11:57:42 AM »
How many business entrepreneurs do we have here? I have a business degree, and I'm planning on starting my own start up business within the import/export trade. Products or services that I'm considering is general merchandise, garments/accessories, health care, and maybe even bodybuilding supplements, vitamins, etc. (bodybuilding related)

-Discuss
#

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: Entrepreneur
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2013, 12:01:00 PM »
How many business entrepreneurs do we have here? I have a business degree, and I'm planning on starting my own start up business within the import/export trade. Products or services that I'm considering is general merchandise, garments/accessories, health care, and maybe even bodybuilding supplements, vitamins, etc. (bodybuilding related)

-Discuss

Utah has a lock down on the white label supplement and vitamins industry.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2013, 12:01:29 PM »
  I thought every one here was?

Chacka

• Getbig III
  • He's not a homo he did that shit for money.
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2013, 12:34:51 PM »

I also have an import/export business. my firm is called "Vandalay Industries", google it chief

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2013, 12:44:40 PM »
 :D ;D

Money Man

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2013, 03:43:59 PM »
I've owned my own business for 20 years now. I'm 46. Love it! It's a lot of work, but I could never make the money I do working for someone. If you are a serious hard worker then do it. If not go to work for someone.
Also there is a huge difference between being self employed and owning a business.

Internet Tough Guy

« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2013, 03:46:26 PM »
Whatever you decide to do, be true to yourself and don't embellish your military or MMA accomplishments like some douchebags like to do.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2013, 03:49:20 PM »
  Again?

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2013, 03:52:44 PM »
is there a specific question you need answered?

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2013, 03:57:53 PM »
I have no degrees and started my own business 4yrs ago and its made me quite wealthy thankfully. Since then iv started three other businesses, one I sold for a good profit, one I lost quite a bit on and one which I was only breaking even on so I lost interest.  Moral of the story...im great

Internet Tough Guy

« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2013, 04:11:30 PM »
Goodrum has started over 80 businesses.

Every one of them failed, of course.  He's a polesmoker.

Hope this helps.

Gonuclear

• Getbig III
  • It depends on what the meaning of "is" is.
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2013, 05:56:23 PM »
Whatever you decide to do, be true to yourself and don't embellish your military or MMA accomplishments like some douchebags like to do.

Yeah, and make sure you send regular payments to the local capo for protection.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2013, 11:52:41 PM »
I have no degrees and started my own business 4yrs ago and its made me quite wealthy thankfully. Since then iv started three other businesses, one I sold for a good profit, one I lost quite a bit on and one which I was only breaking even on so I lost interest.  Moral of the story...im great

lolllllllllllll
. no man who is truly happy with his life goes onto a bodybuilding sight to talk shit about other anonymous people. Look at your last few posts,..talking shit about some anorexic kid who overcame a food disorder::) .....you talk alot of shit on getbig about how your life is so great  okami and you may fool some, but to me I see right through you. ...your a closet homo who waxes his eyebrows...got booted from the fire academy....got his ass kicked by a twink in a boxing match...

poor guy  couldn't even get a white chick to marry him :-\
l

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2013, 12:10:31 AM »

::)

i started 4 businesses, in which 3 failed, so i filed bankruptcy in the UK like all broke Irishmen do.  The 4th business is ok, because I get subsidized by the British govt like all Irish leeches do.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2013, 02:13:05 AM »
lolllllllllllll
. no man who is truly happy with his life goes onto a bodybuilding sight to talk shit about other anonymous people. Look at your last few posts,..talking shit about some anorexic kid who overcame a food disorder::) .....you talk alot of shit on getbig about how your life is so great  okami and you may fool some, but to me I see right through you. ...your a closet homo who waxes his eyebrows...got booted from the fire academy....got his ass kicked by a twink in a boxing match...

poor guy  couldn't even get a white chick to marry him :-\
You're parents didnt even want you, remind us again why?

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2013, 02:14:43 AM »
::)

i started 4 businesses, in which 3 failed, so i filed bankruptcy in the UK like all broke Irishmen do.  The 4th business is ok, because I get subsidized by the British govt like all Irish leeches do.
I dont live in the UK. Jesus you are retarded, accuse me of alcoholism even though iv never drank.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2013, 10:54:45 AM »

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2013, 12:14:35 PM »
i invest in your moms asshole

Tapeworm

• Getbig V