Author Topic: Jason Genova quits Show= PJ Braun diet, supplement, workout Fail  (Read 45561 times)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: Jason Genova quits Show= PJ Braun diet, supplement, workout Fail
« Reply #150 on: September 17, 2013, 10:53:50 AM »
I think you may be on to something here.  He's been saying "freakin ripped at 170lbs" or "f'n shredded at 175lbs" for years now.  He's close to 170 and that 10lb difference won't make him look like a competitor.  I don't think mentally he can handle being 140-145lbs.  Based on what I've seen that would be ridiculous to him....even if he was in contest shape at that weight.  Then again, if a bodybuilder from a magazine told him he needed to get to that point to be competitive he might change his tune then.
PJ AND SINGERMAN ARE AS CLOSE AS HE CAN GET.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #151 on: September 17, 2013, 10:55:59 AM »

No doubt, but one phone call or email from "Dorian 'Frickin' Yates" telling him 140lbs and he'd be a new man....OTH is right.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #152 on: September 17, 2013, 12:59:28 PM »
PJ and Aaron are so clueless, the steroids have deluded their brains.  It happens to most steroid users.  Notice how most roiders will deride anyone who is very ripped at around 160 lbs at 5`11 which is what you can expect pretty much as a Lifetime Natural.  For some reason, they think they can do better if they were natural.  They have Tom Prince syndrome where they think they will walk the earth without drugs around 200 lbs at 5 percent bodyfat and anything else is either due to poor genetics, lack of training, not enough protein or whatever bullshit excuse they use to delude themselves.

Steroid users are morons for the most part with very few actually knowing anything without their own bro-bias and bro-science.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: September 17, 2013, 01:30:41 PM »
PJ and Aaron are so clueless, the steroids have deluded their brains.  It happens to most steroid users.  Notice how most roiders will deride anyone who is very ripped at around 160 lbs at 5`11 which is what you can expect pretty much as a Lifetime Natural.  For some reason, they think they can do better if they were natural.  They have Tom Prince syndrome where they think they will walk the earth without drugs around 200 lbs at 5 percent bodyfat and anything else is either due to poor genetics, lack of training, not enough protein or whatever bullshit excuse they use to delude themselves.

Steroid users are morons for the most part with very few actually knowing anything without their own bro-bias and bro-science.
they dont even know what they would look like without their steroid use anyway. They ve been addicted for decades. The drug use is so deeply part of who they are they couldnt imagine a future without injecting the shit in their bodies. Until one internal organ starts failing.

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #154 on: September 17, 2013, 01:31:49 PM »
PJ and Aaron are so clueless, the steroids have deluded their brains.  It happens to most steroid users.  Notice how most roiders will deride anyone who is very ripped at around 160 lbs at 5`11 which is what you can expect pretty much as a Lifetime Natural.  For some reason, they think they can do better if they were natural.  They have Tom Prince syndrome where they think they will walk the earth without drugs around 200 lbs at 5 percent bodyfat and anything else is either due to poor genetics, lack of training, not enough protein or whatever bullshit excuse they use to delude themselves.

Ah, hell, dude, Prince thought he couldn't go below the 230s at that bodyfat "no matter 'what'."  (IIRC, he didn't think he'd ever weigh less than 250 sans training AND drugs.  But I doubt even Prince Arrogance thought he'd be ripped at that weight.)

Of course, "what" came calling.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #155 on: September 17, 2013, 01:57:08 PM »

without the insults of course, I actually have to agree, no juice to come in shredded at 170 is absolutely retarded and delusional,

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #156 on: September 17, 2013, 02:00:21 PM »
PJ and Aaron are so clueless, the steroids have deluded their brains.  It happens to most steroid users.  Notice how most roiders will deride anyone who is very ripped at around 160 lbs at 5`11 which is what you can expect pretty much as a Lifetime Natural.  For some reason, they think they can do better if they were natural.  They have Tom Prince syndrome where they think they will walk the earth without drugs around 200 lbs at 5 percent bodyfat and anything else is either due to poor genetics, lack of training, not enough protein or whatever bullshit excuse they use to delude themselves.

might be true but us steroid users look better then you!  8)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: September 17, 2013, 02:03:18 PM »
might be true but us steroid users look better then you!  8)
It's all fun and games until you fry an internal organ or get other kind of health complications tho. But hey, if shortening your life expectancy is "winning" for you, whatever floats your boat.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #158 on: September 17, 2013, 02:05:36 PM »
without the insults of course, I actually have to agree, no juice to come in shredded at 170 is absolutely retarded and delusional,
Absolutely, I competed at 170 at 5'9" on low doses of Deca and D'bol!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #159 on: September 17, 2013, 02:08:02 PM »
Absolutely, I competed at 170 at 5'9" on low doses of Deca and D'bol!
170 may sound small but at shredded conditioning 170 is pretty jacked

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #160 on: September 17, 2013, 02:15:25 PM »
170 may sound small but at shredded conditioning 170 is pretty jacked
If I ever find my pics I will post!

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #161 on: September 17, 2013, 02:44:23 PM »
It's all fun and games until you fry an internal organ or get other kind of health complications tho. But hey, if shortening your life expectancy is "winning" for you, whatever floats your boat.
after age 50 everyone looks like shit. who gives a fuck. being 85 is something that isnt in the cards for me..

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #162 on: September 17, 2013, 03:01:20 PM »
If I ever find my pics I will post!
Yes do so, you look pretty compact, a good bodybuilding structure.

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #163 on: September 17, 2013, 03:02:55 PM »
the 170 shredded thing obviously depends on height. at 6 feet I would NOT look i ever lifted a weight in my life.

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #164 on: September 17, 2013, 03:14:13 PM »

I agree with you 100% on this. "MOST" steroid users have lost touch with reality. I see it time & time again when they go giving warped advice to naturals.

But I disagree with the TV dinner theory. Those TV dinners are just plain shit on a plate, don't tell me a calorie is a calorie either. I know better than that.

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #165 on: September 17, 2013, 03:20:39 PM »

But I disagree with the TV dinner theory. Those TV dinners are just plain shit on a plate, don't tell me a calorie is a calorie either. I know better than that.

exactly. adonis has a good head on his shoulders but he has his head up his ass when it comes to diet. just because something works does not mean it's the optimal approach.

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #166 on: September 17, 2013, 03:41:35 PM »
A retard mind and horrible genetics and this guy is the result. Lets be real. He could diet his ass off and still look like shit. He was not meant to look good with his shirt off, this is the brutal truth.

X2

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #167 on: September 17, 2013, 03:42:50 PM »
Sad story he was just trying to be something.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: September 17, 2013, 03:44:05 PM »
jason needs a supply of rock cocaine for a couple weeks he would be dialed in in 2 weeks tops
A

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #169 on: September 17, 2013, 03:47:39 PM »
agreed, but he could try his best and get as lean as possible to look ok-ish, but realisticaly, even if that happened,i dont see him maintaining that even remotely, im tending toward conclusion-solution of euthanizing :-\

Lol-no doubt.

I just think what you see is what you get.  Overall, there has been 0 progress-a fluctuation here and there, that's about it.

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #170 on: September 17, 2013, 04:04:11 PM »
agreed, but he could try his best and get as lean as possible to look ok-ish, but realisticaly, even if that happened,i dont see him maintaining that even remotely, I'm tending toward conclusion-solution of euthanizing :-\

I posted that dog wouldn't hunt. ;D

Look, I've worked with all types, including border line Assburgers, dope fiends, nose pickers, stinky-stinkers, bank robbers and these fuckers all ended up having solid to amazing builds. Why? THEY  WANTED  IT.

He cries, he whines and ACTS like he has passion. HE IS AN ATTENTION WHORE, CONNING ON A DAILY BASIS.

CON MAN who is a tad slow.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #171 on: September 17, 2013, 04:04:59 PM »
the 170 shredded thing obviously depends on height. at 6 feet I would NOT look i ever lifted a weight in my life.
ya but he is like 5 foot 8

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #172 on: September 17, 2013, 04:20:13 PM »
exactly. adonis has a good head on his shoulders but he has his head up his ass when it comes to diet. just because something works does not mean it's the optimal approach.

He does know one thing & that's how to get ripped. But I can bet it wasn't on TV dinners.

me i give diet advice to nattys bc im natty at times myself and have been for long time, theres indeed differences.

let me say this, the adonis concept is ok for natties, not optimal, but its actualy ok.

for gear users its a recipe for disaster.

I dunno Gal, when you give advice like "If your natural why do you even bother lifting" OR "do some pushups a few times a week because there's no point lifting"(which you've done on many occasions)  I question how knowledgeable you really are on being a lifetime natural.

Jason's problem is he is eating WAY to many carbs & not enough cardio. That's pretty much it.

Meaningless

• Getbig III
« Reply #173 on: September 17, 2013, 05:53:57 PM »

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #174 on: September 17, 2013, 05:56:01 PM »

lmfao.

this is what im talking about. this is not the body of someone who lifts weights. his retardation limits him physically at least his upper half, don't tell me it doesn't.