Author Topic: Milos' New Woman  (Read 27158 times)

youandme

• Getbig V
Re: Milos' New Woman
« Reply #150 on: October 21, 2013, 01:17:53 PM »
Sure you have. You just don't know it. They may be single, or married, but you've met them.

True. I have many whore friends. Once they meet, "the one" you'd be surprised at how they change the wardrobe, makeup, friends, etc. they don't change only put on the facade of good wife material and eventually become a wife.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #151 on: October 21, 2013, 01:25:51 PM »
Milos when it comes to talking about training, drugs, nutrition is an Einstein.

When it comes to his personal life is a Jason Genova.
"

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #152 on: October 21, 2013, 01:33:33 PM »
She looks untrustworthy, so a perfect match for Milos.

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #153 on: October 21, 2013, 01:46:31 PM »
I bet Milamar is a devil in the sack.
^^
ALL Filipinas are the same dude, their pussy is so small your cock has nowhere to go- so it folds in half, they ride you like a she-devil and cum like hell, then fall asleep.
In 2 hours or so, they shower and go home to their husband...

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #154 on: October 21, 2013, 02:04:32 PM »
True. I have many whore friends. Once they meet, "the one" you'd be surprised at how they change the wardrobe, makeup, friends, etc. they don't change only put on the facade of good wife material and eventually become a wife.
Until the old "them" comes out...and they are screwing the 19 yr old dude down the street, because "he looked cute on his skateboard".

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #155 on: October 21, 2013, 02:07:36 PM »
Until the old "them" comes out...and they are screwing the 19 yr old dude down the street, because "he looked cute on his skateboard".
^^
Good one!!! ;)

mStar

• Getbig I
« Reply #156 on: October 21, 2013, 02:59:12 PM »
Good luck to Milos. His ex took his gym, house and possessions. He looks like he is healthy and starting new businesses in Europe. His gal looks like she adores him and I haven't seen him happier.

Why Getbiggers have to knock others is a mystery. All the best, Milos!

He said she is opening a gym in Belgrade and he is going to be helping her. If he marries her that helps him get back into the country. Not sure what the deal is.

Vince Basile you should get your facts straight.  Milos is a fugitive he fled the country and yes that is public record. and his ex or should I say his still wife Milamar didn't get his house or gym.  Milos infact left his family in a bind when he fled.  The house is being in being repoed and he lost the gym because of failed business ventures such as KNS.   So he basically left his family in the states with nothing, but bills and debt. Go ahead and call his old gym its called True Fitness now the new owner will tell you how he got the gym from the bank for a steal basically pennies.  Its actually pretty sad because at one point he was at the top of the industry and he basically fell to the bottom all because his ego.   

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #157 on: October 21, 2013, 03:03:49 PM »
Vince Basile you should get your facts straight.  Milos is a fugitive he fled the country and yes that is public record. and his ex or should I say his still wife Milamar didn't get his house or gym.  Milos infact left his family in a bind when he fled.  The house is being in being repoed and he lost the gym because of failed business ventures such as KNS.   So he basically left his family in the states with nothing, but bills and debt. Go ahead and call his old gym its called True Fitness now the new owner will tell you how he got the gym from the bank for a steal basically pennies.  Its actually pretty sad because at one point he was at the top of the industry and he basically fell to the bottom all because his ego.   
^^
Thanks, Milamar for clearing all this up- I suspected he fled the country BECAUSE he was making bad business decisions!!!
WHY he did this, when he could have had the most popular gym in Orange County, I don't understand...

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #158 on: October 21, 2013, 03:15:21 PM »
How people forget. Milos claimed that Milamar sold his gym by forging his name. Who knows what actually went down? Things went downhill for Milos after he blew the whistle on corruption re Paul Chua in Asia.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #159 on: October 21, 2013, 03:19:27 PM »

Does this post smell a bit like fitness model pussy?

Anyone?
  ;D

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #160 on: October 21, 2013, 03:21:10 PM »
Does this post smell a bit like fitness model pussy?

Anyone?
  ;D
Hehe.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #161 on: October 21, 2013, 03:25:05 PM »
Heh.

Scratch your monitor with your index finger and you can smell a papaya scented taint.

mStar

• Getbig I
« Reply #162 on: October 21, 2013, 03:43:25 PM »
^^
Thanks, Milamar for clearing all this up- I suspected he fled the country BECAUSE he was making bad business decisions!!!
WHY he did this, when he could have had the most popular gym in Orange County, I don't understand...

I am not Milamar,  I was one of the members at the gym that was there during the incident that Milos got arrested for.  I also lost my $$ when I paid my membership dues for a entire yr when the gym was closed.    He fled the country when he was on Parole and was scheduled to be sentence to Jail.   

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #163 on: October 21, 2013, 03:51:08 PM »
I am not Milamar,  I was one of the members at the gym that was there during the incident that Milos got arrested for.  I also lost my $$ when I paid my membership dues for a entire yr when the gym was closed.    He fled the country when he was on Parole and was scheduled to be sentence to Jail.   

Makes sense and funny how hide, kris dim and his whole "crew" wants nothing to do with him.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: October 21, 2013, 04:07:07 PM »
Vince Basile you should get your facts straight.  Milos is a fugitive he fled the country and yes that is public record. and his ex or should I say his still wife Milamar didn't get his house or gym.  Milos infact left his family in a bind when he fled.  The house is being in being repoed and he lost the gym because of failed business ventures such as KNS.   So he basically left his family in the states with nothing, but bills and debt. Go ahead and call his old gym its called True Fitness now the new owner will tell you how he got the gym from the bank for a steal basically pennies.  Its actually pretty sad because at one point he was at the top of the industry and he basically fell to the bottom all because his ego.    

Milos was forced to leave because his whore of a wife.
A

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #165 on: October 21, 2013, 04:07:13 PM »

Is Milo's still wanted in America?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #166 on: October 21, 2013, 06:01:17 PM »
so youre a dude that went to his gym and is pissed that he lost his monies... perfectly credible witness, clearly privy to milos inner workings

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #167 on: October 21, 2013, 06:09:08 PM »
so youre a dude that went to his gym and is pissed that he lost his monies... perfectly credible witness, clearly privy to milos inner workings
That shit don't fly around here.