Author Topic: Breakfast of Champions!!  (Read 226151 times)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: Breakfast of Champions!!
« Reply #1075 on: November 02, 2013, 12:24:41 PM »
Madness!
a

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #1076 on: November 02, 2013, 03:24:17 PM »
I drink a carton of egg whites every morning for breakfast. Keep stuffing your faces, fat fuck's. But in all seriousness, who the fuck would want to eat all that first thing in the morning? So heavy and rich, it would slow me down all day. I barely eat until after I train in the afternoon, then probably take in 80% of my calories then
i do the same thing.

eat nothing until after gym, htough
n

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #1077 on: November 02, 2013, 03:26:24 PM »
I do wanna say regarding nutrition. .eating this way has allowed me to train full out cardio wise and weight training. .at the age of 24 im leaner then ever and feel healthier then ever, ive been able to get my body fat super low..I never understood all of these myths like dont eat fruit..why not?? Fruit is now a huge staple of my diet...but u guys do what u want. .this pic is me leaner then ive ever been

so are you the blonde f@g or the sp!c?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1078 on: November 02, 2013, 03:33:55 PM »

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1079 on: November 02, 2013, 06:43:39 PM »
first off, Go4It looks fantastic - great physique, lean, high paying job, full head of hair

as for his "naturalo" claims, he's at least "clean" in most of the pictures - he doesn't have the fullness in the delts and traps that are clear signs of being "on"

maybe he used pro-hormonas back in the day like BIG Fat ACH but chooses not to mention it - that's his business either way

regarding the discussion on calories and whatnot as a natural/clean, I can offer some insight

back when I was a naturalo and even when I go "off" I still do PT twice a day most days - cardio/circuit training in the morning, weights after work - occasionally cardio twice a day

under this program I too maintain between 155-165 lbs of brutal mass, lean as a cock but certainly not galeniko shredded

I find that the only factor that forces me to cut back to PT once a day or to take a day off (other than laziness) is not eating enough - due mostly to fear of getting fat

however, when I go away on "business trips" and have access to unlimited food, I too take advantage and truly "go for it"

the key difference between my eating and his would be the carbs - I'd wager I eat less than 50g total of incidental carbs per day so 600 seems astronomical

that part I can't really explain

keep in mind though that G4I does at least an hour of FASTED cardio every morning and walks around all day -  doing real cardio (fast runs, sprints, stairs - NOT power-walking like an old lady) increases your metabolism, elevates your mood, and boosts your energy

sustaining all that requires calories

most here don't go for the health look so they don't have the same experience with serious cardio

for what it's worth, from my own personal experience and working with extremely fit people, G4I's claims are not at all unbelievable

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #1080 on: November 02, 2013, 06:55:02 PM »
 :D ;D

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #1081 on: November 03, 2013, 01:45:48 PM »
first off, Go4It looks fantastic - great physique, lean, high paying job, full head of hair

as for his "naturalo" claims, he's at least "clean" in most of the pictures - he doesn't have the fullness in the delts and traps that are clear signs of being "on"

maybe he used pro-hormonas back in the day like BIG Fat ACH but chooses not to mention it - that's his business either way

regarding the discussion on calories and whatnot as a natural/clean, I can offer some insight

back when I was a naturalo and even when I go "off" I still do PT twice a day most days - cardio/circuit training in the morning, weights after work - occasionally cardio twice a day

under this program I too maintain between 155-165 lbs of brutal mass, lean as a cock but certainly not galeniko shredded

I find that the only factor that forces me to cut back to PT once a day or to take a day off (other than laziness) is not eating enough - due mostly to fear of getting fat

however, when I go away on "business trips" and have access to unlimited food, I too take advantage and truly "go for it"

the key difference between my eating and his would be the carbs - I'd wager I eat less than 50g total of incidental carbs per day so 600 seems astronomical

that part I can't really explain

keep in mind though that G4I does at least an hour of FASTED cardio every morning and walks around all day -  doing real cardio (fast runs, sprints, stairs - NOT power-walking like an old lady) increases your metabolism, elevates your mood, and boosts your energy

sustaining all that requires calories

most here don't go for the health look so they don't have the same experience with serious cardio

for what it's worth, from my own personal experience and working with extremely fit people, G4I's claims are not at all unbelievable
Respect Broski!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #1082 on: November 03, 2013, 04:03:01 PM »
I don't think Go 4 "It" is on P.E.D., it's easy to look jacked when you're that lean and tan, and keep in mind he's not very tall.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #1083 on: November 03, 2013, 04:05:20 PM »
Respect Broski!

can you be found here within this vid, g?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #1084 on: November 03, 2013, 04:08:12 PM »
can you be found here within this vid, g?

Anyone know what that other 80's workout music video was that someone posted a long time ago?

It was way gayer, the people were working out on cable equipment but I can't remember what it was.  It was hilarious.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #1085 on: November 03, 2013, 04:11:52 PM »
I would imagine a lot of his co-workers roll their eyes at Go4it and wish he would put a shirt on already.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1086 on: November 03, 2013, 07:23:36 PM »
I would imagine a lot of his co-workers roll their eyes at Go4it and wish he would put a shirt on already.
what gives you that idea? :D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #1087 on: November 03, 2013, 10:57:47 PM »
gay4it should do a village people skit on his cruises as it'd be sure to win some more of the hearts of the fellas on board

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #1088 on: November 04, 2013, 12:06:58 AM »

damn it just had to ask what movie is this from?
T

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #1089 on: November 04, 2013, 07:30:48 AM »
damn it just had to ask what movie is this from?

Short movie, 9 minutes... The Smiling Man, Willem Dafoe... Borracho tracked it down for us.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #1090 on: November 04, 2013, 07:46:56 AM »
Willem D great actor

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1091 on: November 04, 2013, 08:48:20 AM »
Willem D great actor
INCREDIBLE.STREETS OF FIRE...

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1092 on: November 04, 2013, 08:51:08 AM »

he makes you look pic shy mate
T

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #1093 on: November 04, 2013, 03:45:31 PM »
go4it, less pictures of you, more pictures of the fine specimen kneeling to your left in that halloween pic

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1094 on: November 04, 2013, 05:10:54 PM »
 ;D
go4it, less pictures of you, more pictures of the fine specimen kneeling to your left in that halloween pic

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1095 on: November 04, 2013, 07:29:15 PM »
:)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #1096 on: November 04, 2013, 07:30:46 PM »

Very cool piratechick, is she supposed to be a pirate or a NinjaTurtle????

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1097 on: November 04, 2013, 09:16:33 PM »
 ;D
Go4it is a master troll. This dude only posts pics with ugly chicks or trannies. Who is having the last laugh?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #1098 on: November 04, 2013, 09:19:03 PM »
Very cool piratechick, is she supposed to be a pirate or a NinjaTurtle????

She is dressed as Dexter Jackson.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1099 on: November 05, 2013, 12:29:19 AM »
;D

Do you ever have to cover up when you are on a cruise? I mean, you have a hot body (no homo) but you are giving folks a false impression of how people dress aboard ship. Do the ladies you pose with ever feel like they are not much more than props for you?