Author Topic: Flex Lewis is even taller than Branch  (Read 9860 times)

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
Re: Flex Lewis is even taller than Branch
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2014, 10:02:01 PM »
the next day branch went back to his office calling the shots, kai and dex sucked cock for cash
T

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2014, 05:18:37 AM »

Hahahaa, the giant aryan bastard on the right dwarfing both those step stool carrying, booster seat using twinks!

Flex is clearly standing over the line but it's still a battle royale between these two manlets as to which of them really is  the last to know when it rains and in doing so take home the much coveted 212 version of the Sandow, aka the  "Lawn Jockey".   ;D

John is somewhere laughing right now. 

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2014, 09:02:24 AM »
If Branch "sack of shit" Warren can get second at the Olympia, then a far far better Flex Lewis can contend the victory... It's not that Warren keeps getting smaller, he was never that tall to begin with, probably in the 5'5 range max, all stats of bodybuilders are overblown, except Wolf height imo... Wolf is a monster, my preferred pro of today, he's wider than Big Ramy with better structure, and i think that he's more like 6' than 5'11 honestly... He was amazingly robbed in 2007 and also years after...

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2014, 10:30:51 AM »
Seemed like there was so much hope for Dennis, then down hill or something.

You define his 3rd place at the 2013 'O as 'down hill' ???

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2014, 10:32:16 AM »
If Branch "sack of shit" Warren can get second at the Olympia, then a far far better Flex Lewis can contend the victory... It's not that Warren keeps getting smaller, he was never that tall to begin with, probably in the 5'5 range max, all stats of bodybuilders are overblown, except Wolf height imo... Wolf is a monster, my preferred pro of today, he's wider than Big Ramy with better structure, and i think that he's more like 6' than 5'11 honestly... He was amazingly robbed in 2007 and also years after...
But he put those stats out there himself. He lies about his height. That's the ultimate sign of insecurity, man.

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2014, 10:48:34 AM »
But he put those stats out there himself. He lies about his height. That's the ultimate sign of insecurity, man.
Height is one of the most overblown stat of mankind, Hollywood for example is full of average men and midgets that are unbelievable liars... Bodybuilding is just the same, with the addition of fake stats about arms, weight and so on... I honestly think that Warren is no more than 5'5, Cutler is in the 5'7 range (lots of pics to confirm this), Heath around 5'8, Coleman 5'10 max, and so on... Wolf is the only pro that i think is really a bit more than 5'11, i have some rare pictures from the Montreal Pro 2006, the show where Dillett made an awful appearance ( :'( sad to see him like that), and Wolf is just a bit shorter than confirmed 6'1 Dillett...

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2014, 10:51:10 AM »
Height is one of the most overblown stat of mankind, Hollywood for example is full of average men and midgets that are unbelievable liars... Bodybuilding is just the same, with the addition of fake stats about arms, weight and so on... I honestly think that Warren is no more than 5'5, Cutler is in the 5'7 range (lots of pics to confirm this), Heath around 5'8, Coleman 5'10 max, and so on... Wolf is the only pro that i think is really a bit more than 5'11, i have some rare pictures from the Montreal Pro 2006, the show where Dillett made an awful appearance ( :'( sad to see him like that), and Wolf is just a bit shorter than confirmed 6'1 Dillett...
Only people who are insecure about their height lie about it.

If you're comfortable being 5'4", like Lee Priest, then you don't need to invent the numbers. It takes less than 30 seconds to ask a doctor to measure your height at the clinic.

Stop making excuses for Branch. He's a tool. A tool that lies about himself. Pathetic.

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2014, 11:03:48 AM »
Only people who are insecure about their height lie about it.

If you're comfortable being 5'4", like Lee Priest, then you don't need to invent the numbers. It takes less than 30 seconds to ask a doctor to measure your height at the clinic.

Stop making excuses for Branch. He's a tool. A tool that lies about himself. Pathetic.
Exactly, i agree, i was not making excuses for Warren... Most of them lied about their height, and not only about that, all other stats are overblown, there are really people that believe some of those midgets had 24, 23, 22 or even 21 inch arms contest? No even close... Also weight is usually bullshit, just to make them more impressive than they already are, we need the weigh-in just like at the 1988 Olympia...

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2014, 11:15:38 AM »

I misused my words. Seemed as if there was big talk about him becoming Mr. O but he never quite nailed it. Then again, politics is always a factor.
X

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2014, 11:16:43 AM »
Gustavo got 3rd place at the O too
but he's a scrub
and not even a memory

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 23, 2014, 11:23:54 AM »

Stop making excuses for Branch. He's a tool midget. A tool midget that lies about himself. Pathetic.

Fixed

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: February 23, 2014, 11:27:19 AM »
Fixed
Tools are pretty small. It was implied.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #38 on: February 23, 2014, 11:31:14 AM »
I misused my words. Seemed as if there was big talk about him becoming Mr. O but he never quite nailed it. Then again, politics is always a factor.

IMO, Dennis was clearly better than Jay, 2010 excluded. There was big talk about Victor as well, the uncrowned '07 Mr 'O, clearly politics :-\

Gustavo got 3rd place at the O too
but he's a scrub
and not even a memory

Gus was only in his peak for a few years, Dennis has better overall placings.

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: February 23, 2014, 11:35:38 AM »
Bit silly of Branch to get into a forearm comparison with Flex.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #40 on: February 23, 2014, 11:37:43 AM »
IMO, he was clearly better than Jay, 2010 excluded. There was big talk about Victor as well, the uncrowned '07 Mr 'O, clearly politics :-\

gustavo jumped up from mediorce placings,got right blend size/conditioning/formula ;)/and moved up,overall he had a very square shape to his build ,and he fell hard/quick,wolf has structure/size/gets ripped/shape is good on most bodyparts,and he has gotten his lower /mid back/lats to progress...

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: February 23, 2014, 11:38:00 AM »
IMO, he was clearly better than Jay, 2010 excluded. There was big talk about Victor as well, the uncrowned '07 Mr 'O, clearly politics :-\

The IFBB's judging panel will not allow a non-American to become Mr. Olympia again. Dorian was the last one. PIP.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: February 23, 2014, 11:39:40 AM »
gustavo jumped up from mediorce placings,got right blend size/conditioning/formula ;)/and moved up,overall he had a very square shape to his build ,and he fell hard/quick,wolf has structure/size/gets ripped/shape is good on most bodyparts,and he has gotten his lower /mid back/lats to progress...
Gustavo at his best.

2004 Olympia

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #43 on: February 23, 2014, 11:51:26 AM »

You must have a PhD in bodybuilding analystics 8)

The IFBB's judging panel will not allow a non-American to become Mr. Olympia again. Dorian was the last one. PIP.

Bring back the Olympia to Europe! >:(

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #44 on: February 23, 2014, 11:58:20 AM »

Yes, Vic was another one, a lot of talk, but never won the Mr. O. Like Dennis, came close.
X

Submissionfytr

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: February 23, 2014, 05:05:48 PM »
But Valentino would have u believe this cowardly midget is Godzilla and so tough he beats up half a dozen guys on his way to a fight  ::)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #46 on: February 23, 2014, 07:11:21 PM »
You must have a PhD in bodybuilding analystics 8)

Bring back the Olympia to Europe! >:(
thanks d.p...analyzing men in thongs u need to be well versed..

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #47 on: February 23, 2014, 07:17:00 PM »
Branch has daniel hill type arms in that pic

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #48 on: February 23, 2014, 08:41:54 PM »
Flex looks big here though, nohomo

Looks great till you realize that's a bench press stand behind him.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #49 on: February 23, 2014, 08:44:48 PM »
Looks great till you realize that's a bench press stand behind him.

LOL!