Author Topic: Im Moving to Australia to live with Booty  (Read 20623 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: Im Moving to Australia to live with Booty
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2015, 04:26:34 AM »
What would you know about life? You have been harvesting photos that I would never post on Getbig. Not nice at all. So don't go on about my not having a sense of humour. If something is genuinely funny I will laugh at it even if it involves making fun of me. Now, why isn't it amusing to you that I pretend I am going to rip your ribs out? Sheesh, some of you guys can give it but surely can't take it back.

you can insult me all you want, I can take it.

and maybe I got those photos from ironmeister or someone else.

Carlton G. Long

« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2015, 04:52:41 AM »
we have come full circle
now is the time

:P :P :P

We could do with some white immigration for a change. 

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2015, 06:11:10 AM »
Climate is nice in Queensland U gonnaaa love living there ,tons of pussy, easy to get staff,cheap bananas ,new American based MC, .......................
Banana's aren't cheap.  ???

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2015, 06:21:27 AM »
We could do with some white immigration for a change. 

That land never belonged to whitey in the first place. They just turned up.....pointed at the indigenous, laughed at how dumb and ugly they were and then built cities and called the land their own.

S

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2015, 06:23:55 AM »
What would you know about life? You have been harvesting photos that I would never post on Getbig. Not nice at all. So don't go on about my not having a sense of humour. If something is genuinely funny I will laugh at it even if it involves making fun of me. Now, why isn't it amusing to you that I pretend I am going to rip your ribs out? Sheesh, some of you guys can give it but surely can't take it back.

To be fair to fitness frenzo....you didn't poke fun of him, you threatened to cause him grievous bodily harm....based on historical posts where he reposted pics created by ironmeister.

You are the offender here.....you don't and you won't see that but you always come across as a brain dead old man to me.
S

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2015, 06:30:00 AM »
To be fair to fitness frenzo....you didn't poke fun of him, you threatened to cause him grievous bodily harm....based on historical posts where he reposted pics created by ironmeister.

You are the offender here.....you don't and you won't see that but you always come across as a brain dead old man to me.
Vince is very grouchy lately.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2015, 06:35:10 AM »

I agree with your statement, and whether it is Basile or someone elso, we all need to be able to take an external bird's eye view of our own behaviour. If you perceive your own behaviour as being different from an audience witnessing it, you are bound to get criticism. This is relevant in relation to Basile's recent behaviour on Getbig.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2015, 06:40:48 AM »
I agree with your statement, and whether it is Basile or someone elso, we all need to be able to take an external bird's eye view of our own behaviour. If you perceive your own behaviour as being different from an audience witnessing it, you are bound to get criticism. This is relevant in relation to Basile's recent behaviour on Getbig.

Unbelievable. Just because a few support you doesn't make what you do any nicer. You are the sort of bloke who needs to hide behind anonymity. Guys like me are easy targets. When you are called out about it you act all innocent as if you have no clue at all.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2015, 06:44:18 AM »
Unbelievable. Just because a few support you doesn't make what you do any nicer. You are the sort of bloke who needs to hide behind anonymity. Guys like me are easy targets. When you are called out about it you act all innocent as if you have no clue at all.
But his photoshops are funny. Don't you laugh?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2015, 06:46:51 AM »

you are wrong in your analysis. The primary reason that I don't want to disclose my full identity on Getbig is because of Uncle Junior, Avesher, Alex23, etc.

I don't want some guy calling my family and employer talking about things that may or may not be true and doing God knows what else.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2015, 06:49:50 AM »
In b4 booty!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #36 on: June 05, 2015, 06:50:28 AM »
But his photoshops are funny. Don't you laugh?

I keep finding more photoshops in threads. Makes me wonder what their agenda is? Guys sharing photos behind the scenes to shop and have a laugh at! Schoolboy behaviour if done regularly.

So Booty, what do you say about the title of this thread? Your silence speaks volumes. Change in latitude = change in attitude?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 05, 2015, 06:51:29 AM »
Booty, on a more serious note, if I were to happen to visit your neighbourhood as a single man, would you join me for some passionate sex?
I am thinking foot massage and Greek salad first and afterwards I will see.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #38 on: June 05, 2015, 06:53:20 AM »
Get lost, floozy.  I've got dibs.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #39 on: June 05, 2015, 06:54:40 AM »
Get lost, floozy.  I've got dibs.
Don't talk to booty like that!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 05, 2015, 06:55:10 AM »
I keep finding more photoshops in threads. Makes me wonder what their agenda is? Guys sharing photos behind the scenes to shop and have a laugh at! Schoolboy behaviour if done regularly.

So Booty, what do you say about the title of this thread? Your silence speaks volumes. Change in latitude = change in attitude?

That photoshop of you kneeling and your balls falling out of your shorts is priceless. I laugh everytime.  :D  As for the title of the thread.... I gave Josh the idea. You see he posted in another thread about his cousin moving to Sydney to live with his Aussie girlfriend and I posted " oh wow.... This could be us".  :D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #41 on: June 05, 2015, 06:57:28 AM »
Don't talk to booty like that!

It's alright, she's Australian.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 05, 2015, 06:58:10 AM »
During the greek salad, you will thinking of nothing but the foot massage. During the massage you will be thinking of nothing but the greek salad
I think I want both at the same time.

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #43 on: June 05, 2015, 06:59:54 AM »

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #44 on: June 05, 2015, 07:02:30 AM »
IronMeister you are a disgusting, vile, and primitive individual.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: June 05, 2015, 07:04:27 AM »
You didn't laugh? The bear is so cute.  ;D

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: June 05, 2015, 07:07:03 AM »
Ha, ha. I like to shit stir so keep bringing up those pathetic blue stars. You can't even get into Australia. Much nicer place to live than cold Regina.

I don't know how you folks live down there in Oz.
The toilets flush backwards and GOD knows what prevents you from falling off the earth ?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #47 on: June 05, 2015, 07:09:16 AM »

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #48 on: June 05, 2015, 07:12:40 AM »
I will have to check with Tapeworm to see if he's comfortable with that.

Anything goes.  I'm extra vile this evening.  

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #49 on: June 05, 2015, 07:14:02 AM »
I don't know how you folks live down there in Oz.
The toilets flush backwards and GOD knows what prevents you from falling off the earth ?

Shitting in the tank takes some getting used to.