Author Topic: The Life of A Steroid Addict?  (Read 2415 times)

NickEdge779

• Getbig III
The Life of A Steroid Addict?
« on: October 10, 2015, 08:01:13 PM »
-21 years old
-first show is coming up
-pre contest cycle just arrived in the mail
-get out all supplies
-think hard about my life choices and decide if I want to do this for a $5 trophy
-get syringe out and fill with gear
-look down the barrel of the syringe
-needle is lined up to delt to give first shot of cycle
-life flashes before eyes, do I really want to stick myself with a needle for another 12 weeks every other day?
-say fuck it and jab needle into delt
-realize as oil is going in what I have done
-slightly regret taking the shot as blood bubbles rush back into syringe
-realize that I have made a 12 week commitment and there is no going back now
-12 weeks later, come in 3rd place and feel cheated and disillusioned.
-Start pct, strength decreases, loss of gains and strength, can't take it anymore
-realize you are addicted to gear and order another cycle
-repeat
-you realize you are dependent on gear and start cruising on low dose test
-which turns into cruising on test and hgh and peptides that are probably snake oil
-which turns into blasting year around
-hair falling out and blood pressure through the roof, but who cares, the next show is coming up and I can't let down my 2.4k instagram followers
-starts looking for a sponsorship
-quits day job/college to pursue bodybuilding career
-looks at bank account and see's that money is low
-starts doing g4p for gear
-acquires STDs sucking dick
-life is in shambles
-can't let down my growing instagram following
-sucks more dick to get more gear
-places 4th at the next show
-spirals into depression
-loses most gains
-ends up fat
-quits bodybuilding
-broke, lost all hair, health problems, body dysmorphia continues
-commits suicide

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
Re: The Life of A Steroid Addict?
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2015, 08:33:58 PM »
I don't know about suicide, but I've read and heard about similar stories, some of which are on here about dead bodybuilders.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2015, 08:38:22 PM »
Loooooool.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2015, 09:49:23 PM »
We're all toast eventually... 8)

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2015, 12:43:57 AM »
Lål "steroid addict"

I quit cold turkey after a long cykle and didnt touch roids or go to the gym för like 7 years and had zero problems. Got small and didnt give a shit and got a kid to

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2015, 03:16:14 AM »
Lål "steroid addict"

I quit cold turkey after a long cykle and didnt touch roids or go to the gym för like 7 years and had zero problems. Got small and didnt give a shit and got a kid to

But in Sweden its normal to be a below average beta "latte papa" waiting at home for that bossy leathery looking blonde wife to get home from work and eat marinated herring with mustard and rye bread by the tea lights in complete silence.

#swedishlife

Lål  :D
S

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2015, 03:22:27 AM »
But in Sweden its normal to be a below average beta "latte papa" waiting at home for that bossy leathery looking blonde wife to get home from work and eat marinated herring with mustard and rye bread by the tea lights in complete silence.

#swedishlife

Lål  :D

sk0rpio, you once told me that steroid usage does not determine your alpha status, that it's your education and all around great financial status. Are you telling me that if you stopped taking those ped's, you would lose 20 pounds of muscle because you don't obsess with training due to your work and lifestyle, you would become shaggy looking, flat yet over 200lbs of regular joe with bad hair line (not hating) that you would still be able to pull the quality of pussy you're pulling now?

Trapper_Slapper

• Getbig IV
  • Clean and Jerks pull the bitches!
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2015, 03:48:26 AM »

#swedishlife

Mother of God. :D

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2015, 03:53:17 AM »
Lål "steroid addict"

you've got a country to rule it's justifiable

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2015, 04:03:37 AM »

#swedishlife

haha dude being a latte papa is awesome. You get paid to be with your kid can it be bettee....but i havent taken out any dad-days  but will do this spring cause then she gets to old. And im single so i dont answer to any bitch :D

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2015, 04:07:27 AM »
kim don't pretend that what sk0rpio said didn't permanently scar your soul ;D

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2015, 04:13:07 AM »
kim don't pretend that what sk0rpio said didn't permanently scar your soul ;D
i will never recover =(

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2015, 09:52:00 AM »
sk0rpio, you once told me that steroid usage does not determine your alpha status, that it's your education and all around great financial status. Are you telling me that if you stopped taking those ped's, you would lose 20 pounds of muscle because you don't obsess with training due to your work and lifestyle, you would become shaggy looking, flat yet over 200lbs of regular joe with bad hair line (not hating) that you would still be able to pull the quality of pussy you're pulling now?

That's a such long winded question, with my short attention span I lost track half way then got back on track twice before it ended.

I think in this day and age, providing you hold the basic "manhood" principles...for example if a little chav slapped your wife's arse on a night out you would upper cut the kunt without hesitation....instead of pretending you didn't see it. Then yes financial status and being successful will determine your alpha statusness. A prime example of a beta disguised in alpha clothing is a 250lbs ripped bodybuilder doing G4P to make ends meet.

But don't confuse my sarcasm for facts...I was having a "funny" dig at Swedes cos I saw the opportunity. There could be an alpha Swede staying at home to teach his son how to make fire and play COD4 then when the swedish wife gets home he makes her cook and bangs her in the ass mercilessly for an hour straight then leave her in bed to go drink a beer and smoke a pipe...that's an alpha latte papa....so it is possible to hold your ground in a feminist society.(kim jong takes note)
S

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2015, 01:04:57 PM »
-21 years old
-first show is coming up
-pre contest cycle just arrived in the mail
-get out all supplies
-think hard about my life choices and decide if I want to do this for a $5 trophy
-get syringe out and fill with gear
-look down the barrel of the syringe
-needle is lined up to delt to give first shot of cycle
-life flashes before eyes, do I really want to stick myself with a needle for another 12 weeks every other day?
-say fuck it and jab needle into delt
-realize as oil is going in what I have done
-slightly regret taking the shot as blood bubbles rush back into syringe
-realize that I have made a 12 week commitment and there is no going back now
-12 weeks later, come in 3rd place and feel cheated and disillusioned.
-Start pct, strength decreases, loss of gains and strength, can't take it anymore
-realize you are addicted to gear and order another cycle
-repeat
-you realize you are dependent on gear and start cruising on low dose test
-which turns into cruising on test and hgh and peptides that are probably snake oil
-which turns into blasting year around
-hair falling out and blood pressure through the roof, but who cares, the next show is coming up and I can't let down my 2.4k instagram followers
-starts looking for a sponsorship
-quits day job/college to pursue bodybuilding career
-looks at bank account and see's that money is low
-starts doing g4p for gear
-acquires STDs sucking dick
-life is in shambles
-can't let down my growing instagram following
-sucks more dick to get more gear
-places 4th at the next show
-spirals into depression
-loses most gains
-ends up fat
-quits bodybuilding
-broke, lost all hair, health problems, body dysmorphia continues
-shitposts on getbig
-commits suicide
FTFY

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2015, 01:11:28 PM »
That's a such long winded question, with my short attention span I lost track half way then got back on track twice before it ended.

I think in this day and age, providing you hold the basic "manhood" principles...for example if a little chav slapped your wife's arse on a night out you would upper cut the kunt without hesitation....instead of pretending you didn't see it. Then yes financial status and being successful will determine your alpha statusness. A prime example of a beta disguised in alpha clothing is a 250lbs ripped bodybuilder doing G4P to make ends meet.

But don't confuse my sarcasm for facts...I was having a "funny" dig at Swedes cos I saw the opportunity. There could be an alpha Swede staying at home to teach his son how to make fire and play COD4 then when the swedish wife gets home he makes her cook and bangs her in the ass mercilessly for an hour straight then leave her in bed to go drink a beer and smoke a pipe...that's an alpha latte papa....so it is possible to hold your ground in a feminist society.(kim jong takes note)

ROFL! Alpha latte papa ;D

Anyway, you made perfect sense from 3 worlds. In other words, if a mans mind ain't right, it ain't right no matter how this and that you are or have.