Author Topic: confession  (Read 26425 times)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
Re: confession
« Reply #125 on: March 08, 2016, 05:08:28 PM »
Jeff Speakman? Man you are getting old. So is Speakman.

BTW, it's "Believe ME, YOU."

he's still that fresh faced, hairy chested construction worker who does American Kenpo Katas in his hotel room that i remembered from the Perfect weapon :)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #126 on: March 09, 2016, 02:17:07 AM »
he's still that fresh faced, hairy chested construction worker who does American Kenpo Katas in his hotel room that i remembered from the Perfect weapon :)

lol @ "katas in the hotel room."

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #127 on: March 09, 2016, 02:20:37 AM »
Another phaggot out of the closet.

Par for the course on getbig.
P

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #128 on: March 09, 2016, 02:28:46 AM »
Wow, using Scorpio as an example. He likes to make you think he gets a lot of women (and apparently you fell for it) and even if he did (some were very manly so not sure if they could be called "women") he is way behind Johnny in maturity levels from what I've seen lately. Didn't really know too much about him in the past but seems to have learned a lot throughout his absence from back in the day to now. Scorpio is trailer trash with his supposed antics and doesn't love himself or would not have to validate himself on these forums as much as he desperately tried to do.

perhaps not trailer trash, but Scorpio had a strong desire to be admired online.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #129 on: March 09, 2016, 02:54:20 AM »
Inconceivable! If I don't have sex daily I go crazy!

Sorry, I go broke. That's what I meant.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #130 on: March 09, 2016, 02:59:38 AM »
JNN could easily get tons of pussy if he wanted. In fact, I'd argue that he has a look that's better than Scorp1o from a pussy pulling perspective.
Unfortunately, JNN is just mentally screwed up. Smart guy, but not stable.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #131 on: March 09, 2016, 03:11:16 AM »
JNN could easily get tons of pussy if he wanted. In fact, I'd argue that he has a look that's better than Scorp1o from a pussy pulling perspective.
Unfortunately, JNN is just mentally screwed up. Smart guy, but not stable.

the drugs (rec drugs?) he took in the past probably didn't help his psyche either.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #132 on: March 09, 2016, 04:01:48 AM »
the drugs (rec drugs?) he took in the past probably didn't help his psyche either.

he needs some mildronate, everybody takes mildronate, it's natural

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #133 on: March 09, 2016, 04:52:22 AM »
he needs some mildronate, everybody takes mildronate, it's natural
approved by the professional tennis association...

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #134 on: March 09, 2016, 05:21:41 AM »
Here`s one for you my friend,I have no clue if there is actually a thing called a sex addict,but if there was,I would qualify.

then at times,and I`m not talking about dry spells with no pussy available,I could go months withouyt even jerking off.......no desire whatsover,then it would be back to as much sex as I could possibly handle and then some.

If I can remember,I`ll PM yiou tomorrow about a sort of dilemna I`m presently in.  ;)
Wes, just part of an addictive personality. I feel ya.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #135 on: March 09, 2016, 07:37:36 AM »
Your post reeks of logic, so I can't really disagree with you.

I don't really know what skorpio is about really. But I can't know what j is REALLY about neither. So, both jj and skorpion  could be bullshiters, or they could be both for real. This goes for all of us really.

It's just that according to the evidence we have...

And pellius, if your hair line is that high, the hair needs to go. His hairstyle reeks of dwelling in the past just like the man himself, lol

His post reeks of jealousy a lot more than logic. I guess if I'd introduce some of my friends who are about Scorps age and their lifestyle - dude would off himself (realizing that some people really live in "heaven" while still being alive).

I guess anyone who posts here about real life success and has means to prove it - is like a sore thumb for plenty of jobless steroid addicted losers who lurk here. And having fun while sharing your success stories online is "seeking for validation". Yeah, I get it, sharing stories about suicidal thoughts and depression makes everyone feel a lot better than someone who is flaunting money, hot bitches and expensive trips around the world. I feel sick of this kind of two-sided animal nature in humans. Everyone enjoy seeing someone suffer, very rare enjoy seeing someone kicking ass, esp. when that someone is seemingly "one of us".

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: March 09, 2016, 07:40:35 AM »
approved by the professional tennis association...

I feel like the one guy in the matrix movie serie, that light skin black dude who lived in zion, that scene where he bragged about being 100% home grown original human and wasn't born in some machine factory with a power socket in the back of his head like everybody else was. He was never connected to the matrix, he was completely independant from the system.

If you can't have motivation, courage, joy and focus without taking some pill or hormone injection that was created in a lab.. then I think you take life too seriously.

This bullshit I hear that "I want to be the best I can be physically, psychologically and financially" is a double moral, because people like that are teaching that it's not possible to live amazing life without artificial enhancement, that being natural is something people did in the old times. Because after all challenging your mind will improve your mind.

It does form a false sense of reality imo, or at least create a new sense of reality where everyone is battling who has the best pills, the best injections and the best technologies,  but nobody even trying to use their head without outside assistance like that. Then people like me are called human 1.0 and the people with the newest brain drugs, micro chips and injections are human 2.0.

I guess it is what it is.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #137 on: March 09, 2016, 07:47:04 AM »
I feel like the one guy in the matrix movie serie, that light skin black dude who lived in zion, that scene where he bragged about being 100% home grown original human and wasn't born in some machine factory with a power socket in the back of his head like everybody else was. He was never connected to the matrix, he was completely independant from the system.

If you can't have motivation, courage, joy and focus without taking some pill or hormone injection that was created in a lab.. then I think you take life too seriously.

This bullshit I hear that "I want to be the best I can be physically, psychologically and financially" is a double moral, because people like that are teaching that it's not possible to live amazing life without artificial enhancement, that being natural is something people did in the old times. Because after all challenging your mind will improve your mind.

It does form a false sense of reality imo, or at least create a new sense of reality where everyone is battling who has the best pills, the best injections and the best technologies,  but nobody even trying to use their head without outside assistance like that. Then people like me are called human 1.0 and the people with the newest brain drugs, micro chips and injections are human 2.0.

I guess it is what it is.

the old times who knows i'm sure the drugs then derived from various sources same as today from herbs/plants were a 'drug'and used and abused for the quality of life then.carnivals had all the 'bottled'potion hucksters touted the benefits of there brews..

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: March 09, 2016, 07:53:56 AM »
the old times who knows i'm sure the drugs then derived from various sources same as today from herbs/plants were a 'drug'and used and abused for the quality of life then.carnivals had all the 'bottled'potion hucksters touted the benefits of there brews..

True, but I'm pro super foods. I think whatever grows from the ground should be alright to consume for anybody. There are real superfoods. But the medicince industry doesn't like that idea.

I have started to eat ginger, it gives me a lot of focus, makes me more "hype" and whatever. I can get it without prescription tho.

But, if everyone is using, and if it's normal to use stuff, it should be in everyones knowledge. Kids need to know that getting to pro level needs more than heart and skills these days

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #139 on: March 09, 2016, 07:56:07 AM »
you ever get splinters from hugging trees?  :D
a

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #140 on: March 09, 2016, 07:59:42 AM »
True, but I'm pro super foods. I think whatever grows from the ground should be alright to consume for anybody. There are real superfoods. But the medicince industry doesn't like that idea.

I have started to eat ginger, it gives me a lot of focus, makes me more "hype" and whatever. I can get it without prescription tho.

oh I agree,,real food is the best especially on one who trains for any particular event/sport/rec lifting ,who want to achieve a top physique 'individually speaking'ones physique.next level as you would say 'super food'the extras and organic versions of foods will give you a better sense of possible well being,then theres supplementation natural and non natural that push the body to its fullest ..

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: March 09, 2016, 08:01:55 AM »
perhaps not trailer trash, but Scorpio had a strong desire to be admired online.
Yeah, perhaps. I just know it irritated him when I said that about him, lol. Moreso has to do with what he thought was appropriate to do in public places (if he actually did them) which were low IQ/immature level type stuff, imo.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: March 09, 2016, 08:10:16 AM »
His post reeks of jealousy a lot more than logic. I guess if I'd introduce some of my friends who are about Scorps age and their lifestyle - dude would off himself (realizing that some people really live in "heaven" while still being alive).
Keep watching your teen angst movies you get all of your deep thoughts from....

I'd probably off myself in prevention of meeting any friends of yours because I couldn't handle so much drama masquerading as deep thinkers in the same room.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #143 on: March 09, 2016, 08:19:21 AM »
Keep watching your teen angst movies you get all of your deep thoughts from....

I'd probably off myself in prevention of meeting any friends of yours because I couldn't handle so much drama masquerading as deep thinkers in the same room.

Regardless of whay you say here, your formert post still reeks of blind jealousy and anger that someone dares to tell and show publicly their lavish lifestyle and success with opposite sex.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #144 on: March 09, 2016, 08:21:30 AM »
Yeah, perhaps. I just know it irritated him when I said that about him, lol. Moreso has to do with what he thought was appropriate to do in public places (if he actually did them) which were low IQ/immature level type stuff, imo.

What, he touched girls pussy in public? Omg, how dare he!

You must be boring as fuck.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: March 09, 2016, 08:26:37 AM »

I guess anyone who posts here about real life success and has means to prove it - is like a sore thumb for plenty of jobless steroid addicted losers who lurk here. And having fun while sharing your success stories online is "seeking for validation". Yeah, I get it, sharing stories about suicidal thoughts and depression makes everyone feel a lot better than someone who is flaunting money, hot bitches and expensive trips around the world. I feel sick of this kind of two-sided animal nature in humans. Everyone enjoy seeing someone suffer, very rare enjoy seeing someone kicking ass, esp. when that someone is seemingly "one of us".

No you missed my point. I dont know nothing about skorpio or what he is really about. I only know about his getbig persona, I only know about him what is portrayed here, which has never made me sense jealousy or insecurity btw

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #146 on: March 09, 2016, 08:42:49 AM »
No you missed my point. I dont know nothing about skorpio or what he is really about. I only know about his getbig persona, I only know about him what is portrayed here, which has never made me sense jealousy or insecurity btw

I don't talk about you, it's obvious you don't think anything negative him. I know Scorp only from this online personna too, may very well be a completely different person or a gimmick (liek Ergo was), but at the same time I just can't see anything negative in his behavior either, only a lucky fella who is having a great time. I can only be happy that some people in this life actually have fun and not only suffer or feel like life is an everyday chore/slavery or whatever that you mostly can hear around. If he'd be one of people who write how difficult his life is, how wife is a bitch, how tough financially it is, how he sometimes doesn't want to live anymore - he'd get lots of affection, praises, chin ups, pats on the back, but it's a sin to say that life is pretty fukkin awesome and to enjoy it publicly. There's a good saying that big success and big money love silence (just because there always are these around who will hate you for being stronger).

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: March 09, 2016, 08:48:39 AM »
I don't talk about you, it's obvious you don't think anything negative him. I know Scorp only from this online personna too, may very well be a completely different person or a gimmick (liek Ergo was), but at the same time I just can't see anything negative in his behavior either, only a lucky fella who is having a great time. I can only be happy that some people in this life actually have fun and not only suffer or feel like life is an everyday chore/slavery or whatever that you mostly can hear around. If he'd be one of people who write how difficult his life is, how wife is a bitch, how tough financially it is, how he sometimes doesn't want to live anymore - he'd get lots of affection, praises, chin ups, pats on the back, but it's a sin to say that life is pretty fukkin awesome and to enjoy it publicly. There's a good saying that big success and big money love silence (just because there always are these around who will hate you for being stronger).

well, this reeks of logic as well, I can't but agree with what you said there as well.

back to jnn for a bit, because what I want to know is what is he on about. Because jnn convinced me that he could easily get pussy, women want him... but he doesn't care about pussy. So, after that I kind of missed what is his problem eXActly.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #148 on: March 09, 2016, 08:50:48 AM »
I have a pretty good life and mostly just want to STFU about it. Most of you wouldn't believe me anyway.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #149 on: March 09, 2016, 09:01:20 AM »
I have a pretty good life and mostly just want to STFU about it. Most of you wouldn't believe me anyway.
reading your posts and job description ,your car choices and age .you deserve what your making and shouldn't be ashamed plus you never brag,other than describing yourself as a salt and pepper demi-god who gets looked at by younger women and has peaked biceps and physique for your age that would make most envy plus can fire a weapon like a marksmen..other than that humble dude.. ;D