Author Topic: Updated Mike O'Hearn Pic  (Read 9498 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Updated Mike O'Hearn Pic
« on: May 06, 2016, 05:59:16 PM »
His face doesn't look real.

X

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
Re: Updated Mike O'Hearn Pic
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2016, 06:07:29 PM »
Looks to be under 1000mg/week now surely?...

(loving the artfully arranged but never to be opened Veuve Cliquot (sp?) in the background...)
T

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2016, 06:12:53 PM »
Inspiring natural

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2016, 06:16:41 PM »
will he outlive madonna?

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2016, 07:20:11 PM »
His face doesn't look real.

That can't be a real picture. It looks like a well done drawing.

spotter

• Getbig III
  • Off the Hook
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2016, 07:20:39 PM »
will he outlive madonna?

LMAO.... ;D

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2016, 07:21:47 PM »
Guy's face is creepy as fuck.

That's not handsome. That is ... creepy.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2016, 07:26:52 PM »
Guy's face is creepy as fuck.

That's not handsome. That is ... creepy.
did u ever cover him fortress?i'm sure you remember the ad pages in your mag 'hot skins'he had good build but he didn'tlook like this in his prime 'conditioning/size'combo as today ,,god bless him..

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2016, 07:38:00 PM »
A mortician's dream. No embalming needed. Straight in the casket. Easy money

porkchop

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2016, 07:45:50 PM »
Looks good for a middle aged natty.

spotter

• Getbig III
  • Off the Hook
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2016, 07:48:09 PM »

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2016, 07:52:05 PM »
A mortician's dream. No embalming needed. Straight in the casket. Easy money

;D

Chidoman

• Getbig IV
  • Me Like'em All!! #Team Kwon All The Way!!
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2016, 08:10:34 PM »

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2016, 08:44:38 PM »
did u ever cover him fortress?i'm sure you remember the ad pages in your mag 'hot skins'he had good build but he didn'tlook like this in his prime 'conditioning/size'combo as today ,,god bless him..

Never really had any direct contact with him, no. At that time, our (MMI) only real "interest" in him was his fitness modelling for covers, etc.

Guy's been kicking around forever and I respect his dedication and passion for all things weight training (he's legit strong). However, he's selling himself out as of late to some iffy ventures and his appearance morphs creepier and creepier.

At a certain age, a handsome man has to let his "pretty boy" persona become his past. Into the late 30s, 40s and beyond, men have had test coursing through their veins for too long to maintain anything that's "pretty". 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2016, 08:48:45 PM »
Never really had any direct contact with him, no. At that time, our (MMI) only real "interest" in him was his fitness modelling for covers, etc.

Guy's been kicking around forever and I respect his dedication and passion for all things weight training (he's legit strong). However, he's selling himself out as of late to some iffy ventures and his appearance morphs creepier and creepier.

At a certain age, a handsome man has to let his "pretty boy" persona become his past. Into the late 30s, 40s and beyond, men have had test coursing through their veins for too long to maintain anything that's "pretty". 

My guess he's doing anything he can to keep the "earning window" going.

To each his own.  If dumbasses want to buy his stuff, I can't blame him for selling it.
Y

Chidoman

• Getbig IV
  • Me Like'em All!! #Team Kwon All The Way!!
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2016, 09:22:46 PM »
My guess he's doing anything he can to keep the "earning window" going.

To each his own.  If dumbasses want to buy his stuff, I can't blame him for selling it.

Agreed....Most Dumbasses are the Youngturds Millennium Generation, so No Big Loss, All Power to Him!!

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2016, 09:35:16 PM »
Is he 229 in this pic?

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2016, 12:17:14 AM »
could play the next Terminator. Robot-like face and body.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2016, 03:48:56 AM »
I can easily get why older men feel resentful towards Mike. Dude is extremely good looking and jacked for his age, or for any age. Honestly, most guys I see daily already start to look like shit at 30, seems unfair eh? I come to realize more and more that big money is very often built on lies and deception, if there are these who make him rich - move power to him. Dont hate the player as the saying goes., esp that most of you have never looked anything like that on your best day, and hating someone so much just because a guy is working his ass off to keep his money earning face and body reeks of blind jealousy. How many of u at least have a job? Driving an S coupe? Living not in your moms house? How many of your wifes are the bread winners? If wed start nit picking each member here it would get very ugly and very uncomfortable for a lot of big mouths.

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2016, 04:31:56 AM »
I can easily get why older men feel resentful towards Mike. Dude is extremely good looking and jacked for his age, or for any age. Honestly, most guys I see daily already start to look like shit at 30, seems unfair eh? I come to realize more and more that big money is very often built on lies and deception, if there are these who make him rich - move power to him. Dont hate the player as the saying goes., esp that most of you have never looked anything like that on your best day, and hating someone so much just because a guy is working his ass off to keep his money earning face and body reeks of blind jealousy. How many of u at least have a job? Driving an S coupe? Living not in your moms house? How many of your wifes are the bread winners? If wed start nit picking each member here it would get very ugly and very uncomfortable for a lot of big mouths.

I must be an outlier. I have a house, a nice car, and don't look like shit. My dislike stems not from my jealousy of his superior physique, superhuman strength, chiseled jawline, or from being a world record glass pane shatterer but from the fact he still claims natty status which in my opinion makes him an immoral man living a lie to give people false hope and successfully peddle his snake oil to the naive people of this world.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2016, 05:09:12 AM »
I must be an outlier. I have a house, a nice car, and don't look like shit. My dislike stems not from my jealousy of his superior physique, superhuman strength, chiseled jawline, or from being a world record glass pane shatterer but from the fact he still claims natty status which in my opinion makes him an immoral man living a lie to successfully peddle his snake oil to the naive people of this world.

I could be ok with all of that except for the selling of dreams that will never come true to kids that aspire to look like him. I'm ok with the fake natty shit and all of the FB/IG bullshit. I'm a fake natty too, but I am not defrauding kids out of hard-earned dollars.

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2016, 05:14:54 AM »
I could be ok with all of that except for the selling of dreams that will never come true to kids that aspire to look like him. I'm ok with the fake natty shit and all of the FB/IG bullshit. I'm a fake natty too, but I am not defrauding kids out of hard-earned dollars.

I actually just edited that into my post before seeing this. It's the same garbage DLB does to the female fatties trying to look like her.

Simple Simon

« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2016, 05:33:00 AM »

Svengoolie

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2016, 06:12:04 AM »

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"