Author Topic: Without having to mention names...  (Read 2773 times)

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
Without having to mention names...
« on: June 23, 2016, 02:48:36 PM »
isn't it funny that Vince is gloating over Pj's supposed fall/failures? I mean the bumping of these threads is pretty much going into "Nelly" type f aggt gossip

it's like the one time outside my old house there were 2 homeless guys sitting in the bus shelter arguing over whose life was more fucked up
"

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
Re: Without having to mention names...
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2016, 03:01:22 PM »
isn't it funny that Vince is gloating over Pj's supposed fall/failures? I mean the bumping of these threads is pretty much going into "Nelly" type f aggt gossip

it's like the one time outside my old house there were 2 homeless guys sitting in the bus shelter arguing over whose life was more fucked up

It's obviously Aaron telling Melvin Goodrum to do this & Melvin will do anything to get a taste of success.

Melvin is poor, extremely unintelligent & friendless in real life.

Middle aged, uneducated, obese, living in trailers, working at minimum wage jobs, the butt of jokes online & in real life etc.

Someone like Aaron, who gives off the impression that he is successful, comes along & sees this & takes advantage of Melvin's desperation & lack of brain power.

Melvin does Aaron's bidding online & it makes him feel like he's part of "Team Aaron Singerman" * therefore somewhat successful himself.

It's actually sad to see Melvin jump & dance so blatantly for Aaron, who's stabbing his ex-partner in the back using a middle aged border line retarded person like Melvin Goodrum.

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2016, 03:49:09 PM »
It's obviously Aaron telling Melvin Goodrum to do this & Melvin will do anything to get a taste of success.

Middle aged, uneducated, obese, living in trailers, working at minimum wage jobs, the butt of jokes online & in real life etc.

Someone like Aaron, who gives off the impression that he is successful, comes along & sees this & takes advantage of Melvin's desperation & lack of brain power.

Melvin does Aaron's bidding online & it makes him feel like he's part of "Team Aaron Singerman" * therefore somewhat successful himself.

It's actually sad to see Melvin jump & dance so blatantly for Aaron, who's stabbing his ex-partner in the back using a middle aged border line retarded person like Melvin Goodrum.

Its only fair, PJ has Jason Genova order 66ing people for him (Bostin Loyd being the latest victim for calling PJ a scumbag)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2016, 04:06:36 PM »

These could be Aaron's hands

moty

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2016, 04:07:38 PM »
Its only fair, PJ has Jason Genova order 66ing people for him (Bostin Loyd being the latest victim for calling PJ a scumbag)

Exactly. Glad someone else has realized this,,,PJ has been exploiting and using the fuck out of Jason for years now. But in return Jason "uses" PJ for free supplements and pro hormones so it's a perfect (but VERY greasy) symbiotic relationship. Why can't Aaron do the same thing?

Not saying it's right or anything, but what else would you expect from these two scumbags,,,who take pictures in shitty suits standing in front of their leased Bentley and Ferrari....

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2016, 04:56:33 PM »
Good to see that piece of shit pj getting what he deserves
How soon till your wife leaves u pj
w

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2016, 05:58:02 PM »
These could be Aaron's hands

nah, Aaron comes to Vince for advices, much like a Southern version of Don Vincenzo Goodrumoleone

"

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2016, 04:45:24 AM »
Exactly. Glad someone else has realized this,,,PJ has been exploiting and using the fuck out of Jason for years now. But in return Jason "uses" PJ for free supplements and pro hormones so it's a perfect (but VERY greasy) symbiotic relationship. Why can't Aaron do the same thing?

Not saying it's right or anything, but what else would you expect from these two scumbags,,,who take pictures in shitty suits standing in front of their leased Bentley and Ferrari....

I don't hate on either of them. PJ doesn't seem to make very good decisions and doesn't seem to do much as "the president" of his companies. All I see is them doing photo shoots in his house and him giving tours to hot chicks of their warehouse. And then in the last ep of their reality show, he says he wants to get back on stage. PJ.... ARE YOU CRAZY? How about put that time into the company instead of prep. Stop with the tours and actually sit your ass in your desk chair and start making calls.
Aaron, on the other hand, is always in the background, which makes me believe he's doing all the pulling in the company. I THINK (I'm not in the know at all, but this is just what it seems like) Aaron got sick of PJ's slacking and told him, basically, that if he doesn't put in his 50% of actual work into the company, Aaron leaves. PJ probably agreed, but went back to his old ways, and Aaron finally had it with him and told him if he thinks he knows how to run the company then to just do it on his own cause Aaron is probably sick of doing everything himself. Now Aaron is running Dynamik and REL (and a bunch of other stuff, from what I understand), making more money than BSL could ever dream of, and still making 50% off BSL (until PJ runs it into the ground), at which point Aaron will probably sell his half and let PJ deal with the fallout.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2016, 05:39:33 AM »
Vince has proven to be a filthy parasite with his recent actions and has a short memory as while he's mocking the downfall of pj when he has only recently just poked his head out of the sewer after years of biting pillows while being pounded of a wonky eyed ugly fucker just so he could have a trailer roof over his head. Shamefull

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2016, 05:48:01 AM »
Vince has proven to be a filthy parasite with his recent actions and has a short memory as while he's mocking the downfall of pj when he has only recently just poked his head out of the sewer after years of biting pillows while being pounded of a wonky eyed ugly fucker just so he could have a trailer roof over his head. Shamefull

Yeah. Vince isn't even gay, he does it for food and shelter.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2016, 07:39:20 AM »
Yeah. Vince isn't even gay, he does it for food and shelter.

Melvin goodrum is the kind of guy who'd sell out his own mother for $20 & a Taco Bell coupon.

He has no scruples or loyalty to anyone but his pocket book, which is always empty after a lifetime of minimum wage jobs & pie on the sky dreams that never amount to a single bitcoin dollar.

Look for Melvin to abandon Aaron & stab him in the back as soon as a better situation comes up.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2016, 08:21:46 AM »
nah, Aaron comes to Vince for advices, much like a Southern version of Don Vincenzo Goodrumoleone

LMAO!

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2016, 09:56:27 AM »
Melvin goodrum is the kind of guy who'd sell out his own mother for $20 & a Taco Bell coupon.

He has no scruples or loyalty to anyone but his pocket book, which is always empty after a lifetime of minimum wage jobs & pie on the sky dreams that never amount to a single bitcoin dollar.

Look for Melvin to abandon Aaron & stab him in the back as soon as a better situation comes up.

Actually, I like Vince, he's an ok guy and I always joke around, but he has thick skin and can take the pounding (no homo).

You sound really frustrated... for some reason.

moty

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2016, 10:09:16 AM »
I literally can't wrap my head around the idea of liking Vince or thinking he is a good person. That leads me to believe you are equally (if not even more) as shitty of a person as he is.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2016, 11:47:03 AM »
I literally can't wrap my head around the idea of liking Vince or thinking he is a good person. That leads me to believe you are equally (if not even more) as shitty of a person as he is.

The fact that you need several gimmick accounts speaks louder about you than me saying Vince is an ok guy.