Author Topic: Getbig Members You Want To See Return  (Read 15043 times)

Kwon3

Re: Getbig Members You Want To See Return
« Reply #50 on: October 20, 2018, 07:40:26 PM »
Getbig.com has had it's stars. It's also had it's Superstars: King Shizzo and Joon. Those were some times!
hey, junior
how's your business in the Telecom industry since the legal name change you denied for 3 years then admitted with the obvious (that it was your actual name) and you changed it to get away from creditors
is it still booming and zooming?
is dad's hidden ownership in the real estate end of things still solid?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #51 on: October 20, 2018, 11:41:55 PM »
Getbig.com has had it's stars. It's also had it's Superstars: King Shizzo and Joon. Those were some times!

Ha ha - Them 2 dime piece whores - nothing but verbal diarrhoea from them.
They’re long gone Thankfully & Worthless to us Now.

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #52 on: October 21, 2018, 09:21:16 AM »
Mars
Swede
Debussey
Deicide
Lundgrenisback
Devilsmile
TheThing

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #53 on: October 21, 2018, 09:33:47 AM »
Id like to see avesher and Potato return
Id like to see Coach is Back die a gruesome death that is painful

Shut up stupid. Do something with your life.....ahhh, nevermind. The only thing that's painful is watching you get kicked off time and time again then worm your way back on here and try  to make yourself relevant. "look at me, look at me"

Kwon3

« Reply #54 on: October 21, 2018, 10:11:52 AM »
Shut up stupid. Do something with your life.....ahhh, nevermind. The only thing that's painful is watching you get kicked off time and time again then worm your way back on here and try  to make yourself relevant. "look at me, look at me"
Well now he's definitely coming back after this post.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #55 on: October 21, 2018, 10:29:29 AM »
Well now he's definitely coming back after this post.

As expected.

Brian Poulos

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: October 21, 2018, 11:03:22 AM »
Ha ha - Them 2 dime piece whores - nothing but verbal diarrhoea from them.
They’re long gone Thankfully & Worthless to us Now.
The 2 of them were The Toast of Getbig.com  Their threads were always epic and had the most views. And they drove traffic to this site like nobody's business. Especially Shizzo.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #57 on: October 21, 2018, 11:04:34 AM »
Big Chiro Flex

Sarcasm

Broadstreetbruiser

Roger Bacon

Alexxx

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: October 21, 2018, 11:14:13 AM »
It was Vikingpower that introduced my wife (current lol and I)

Wetandwreckless

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 21, 2018, 11:45:00 AM »
All the hundreds if not thousands, registred, and who have never made a single post, in more than a decade.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #60 on: October 21, 2018, 11:48:28 AM »
Goodmorrow I Am FALLSVIEW

A23=Cloud Computing In All Of Your Heads

WHO WANTS TO WALK WITH MENSA MAN?

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: October 21, 2018, 12:06:37 PM »
Esfitness.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 21, 2018, 12:16:01 PM »
Aj

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #63 on: October 21, 2018, 12:38:28 PM »
Groink
Quaker Oats
Goatboy
Anabolichalo
Uncle Joon
Arce
King Shizzo

No one wants any of those retards returning  ::)

On the other hand they all have something in common, criminals and losers, so they’ll fit right in again

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #64 on: October 21, 2018, 12:40:18 PM »

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #65 on: October 21, 2018, 12:43:37 PM »
Pew pew pew!!

AJ talked about gun fights but was never actually in a gun fight.  :D :D

Sounds like quite a few getbiggers here.  :D :D
X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #66 on: October 21, 2018, 01:04:52 PM »
Wetandwreckless

No, not her. Chammorrita

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: October 21, 2018, 01:56:21 PM »
Ring any bells?

WEAPONZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

balzac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: October 21, 2018, 02:06:24 PM »
Top 3

galeniko

buselmo

BFG

Kwon3

« Reply #69 on: October 21, 2018, 02:50:37 PM »
Top 3

galeniko

buselmo

BFG

gal is fine where he's at. He went out without any kind of ceremonial departure thread and left at the top of his posting game. Few are capable of that when they know their posts/threads elicit responses and get them attention. Probably because of quotes like this:

for players, women come and go.

i was out all weekend , same as ever, women giving the please fuck me stares, not all but a good 50%, usely the ones with good self esteem.

so i aproach one of them, shes some personal fitness trainer, she initialy says im too dangeros for her, i ask her what she means,im not assasin, she says nono dangeros for women to have serious relationship.

i say fine, no problemo and carry on chatting up others,its like machinegunning whales in a barrel, metaphoricaly speaking.

so her female frend aproaches me shortly later, and says her personal trainer frend wants my number(btw a frend who was out with me tried his luck on them too they told him they were lesbians).i say so now im not no dangerous nomore eh.

she asks if i smoke, i say ofc, so we go out, the whole groups she and her 4 ladies who were with her, and me and my 4frends who were with me.

and many bystanders there too.and then the following dicussion happend, not making anything up, can take this to the bank.

she ask if that physique is natural or not.

i do not reply with words, i lift up the utterly homosexual top i wear and show the rock shiseled abs(am lean as hell0.

then she suprise me with the question"do you look as dry all year"

i say yes pretty much like this.she says this is phenomenal very few manage this.

so she asks again if its natural(she knows the answer anyway shes the kind to play around with questions), i tell her why does it matter she qualifies by looks for me to have sex with her.

by now the betas gather around, as if somebody is giving away free hot dogs where i stand.

she asks if im well hung she dont want a small cock anymore, i tell her to not worry,basicaly im a black man in white skin, and tell her if shes the kind who prefers legs equivalent to upper body development.she say yes, i pull down trousers while saying well ,look and can have look at my anaconda too,she says nono dont undress.

i sstop it, and proceed to check her out, similiar to a pat down at airporto.

etcetc, later on pull her towards me and get a stiffy, making sure she can feel it.

furthermore i made clear i want her to wear stockings for the sex and whether she minds if i take her foot into my mouth during the sex(yes still all ppl there).

this isnt even everything, i forgot most, and guess what went home with other girl anyway, but the one fromt he talk above is scheduled for next weekend.

moral of the story, just because a woman has huge tits(most with huge tits are disgusting fattos anyway,the one above has the mandatory plastic euders btw)is by far no reason to "stick around".

theres no thing like almost.

you cannot be a little bit pregnant.

now, that said, i went out last night and some girls(well most, but these in particular) were staring at my physique like kids stare at candy.

i stood before her, flashed my abs, and gave her straight french kiss, then ran the hand across her cheek and left.

then, as i was steamrolling-dancing my way through the club, some girl touched my brutal 17 inch guns and was like "wow", i stopped, looked her deep in her eyes,and did the trademark abs flash.the reaction of her and her female frends was what youre used to from boygroup concert, the diference here being,those were grown up women.namely a doctor.

i asked her if she wants to remove my shirt, so she did.

after bit dancing, some jealous staff from the bar came along and told me "nono, you cant do this".
i said oh sorry,i understand, and started to remove my trousers too Grin

then the security team was called.i caused no trouble and dressed myself again, and immediately afterwards i grabbed that girl and stuck my tongue down her neck.

and then took her home and had sex.will repeat the sex today again, were aranging the appointment,as we type.

ok,now on cue for "pics or didnt happen"  ;) ;) :D

i swear i never take it off myself.

its always the women.

however,i always invite them to do so  ;D

half the clubs have bans or last warnings on me, who cares, the open airs season is around the corner  8)

i really should take more pics,alot good stuff goes "unreported".

like conversation yesterday with a girl she thought i following her around to the toilet, when i was just going to give my jacket to the nearby garderobe depot-place.
so she tried to emberass me infront of cue, i told her like this:look at this,do you see this(then flashed the chiseled abs), dont have an need to chase average looking girl who came from some rural town to the city for a nights out.whats next you gonna claim id like to eat your shit?
then i pointed at a hot woman in the cue and said,look,her shit id maybe eat.and now fuck off.

the one girl i pointed to in the cue was kinda happy and proud about my comment, she immediately rearanged her tits rack,i catched that and she asked me whether it fits well now  :D

but yes, shirtless in those "posh" clubs certainly takes some balls  :D

i also do this in clubs where theres 99% black people, i think they think im insane in literal sense and leave me alone

oh she was, she just wished it was her at my side.shes the bar staff, i will let a frend who has that member card for there complain about her inadequate behaviour  :D
ofc i can, but when you shoot fish in barel, you have to hit one eventualy.

you know this weekend was kinda re training for some recent accident where i had no balls to chat up one who with no doubt wanted some.dont know what happened there, but had to do some refresh work.was almost worried about myself.

balzac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: October 21, 2018, 02:57:30 PM »
gal is fine where he's at. He went out without any kind of ceremonial departure thread and left at the top of his posting game. Few are capable of that when they know their posts/threads elicit responses and get them attention. Probably because of quotes like this:

are you still in contact with him ? i hope he is doing fine, we had the same gyno surgeon  :D

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: October 21, 2018, 04:06:34 PM »
Mars/Tito
WalterWhite
Chopperrider
ArmyofOne
RunningMom
Parker
Wiggs
Benchmaster
The Trainer
True Adonis
Anabolichio
JadeTheGladiator
JohnnyNoName
W8M8
Fozzle

Shawnwhite

• Getbig II
« Reply #72 on: October 21, 2018, 04:21:11 PM »
Jizzmo....esf

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: October 21, 2018, 04:43:04 PM »

He was entertaining to say the least. -Heard he left to learn English.

Kwon3

« Reply #74 on: October 21, 2018, 04:48:12 PM »
He was entertaining to say the least. -Heard he left to learn English.

classy as always, ridiculing someone's communication difficulties because English isn't their first language. Good ol' tolerant prime pondering his thoughts outloud while sucking off another smegma lollypop in the dark rooms at the back of his local adult bookstore.