Author Topic: Video: Brie Larson is an insufferable kunt and RIP to Scarlett Johansson's boobs  (Read 20260 times)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
::: homosexual mannerisms spotted :::

Pray-ur ranting and raving about a female actress like these two guys that did movie reviews on In Living Color.
Settle down babe---you'll be okay.

This is a coping mechanism that homosexuals frequently use.  It makes them feel better about themselves to pretend that everyone is like them.

Prudence, I recommend that you go to your therapist's office and demand a refund.

Prudence

• Getbig IV
  • Not straight..but more importantly--not a gimmick.
Noooooo...I'm just calling it as I see it babe.
You sound like a cranky old gay man..that's all. I never said you were gay. You just come across that way with this tirade about a pretty young lady.
Why is this bothering you so much?
Come sit on uncle Pru's lap and tell me all about it.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
You sound like a cranky old gay man..that's all. I never said you were gay. You just come across that way with this tirade about a pretty young lady.
its a trap run ;D
p

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
Opening This Week

Avengers: Endgame

9,3/10 (15 487 votes)

Brie Larson   ...   Carol Danvers / Captain Marvel

BOOM!

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert

Typical homosexual male.  Fantasizing about his nephew sitting on his lap.  You are making my point for me, deviant.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
So long!  Farewell!  You will be missed.

my  serum calcium concentration levels would have been at an all time high. 

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Scarlett?  That's an older video I think.

Word on the street is, she had some of her tits chopped off.   At the very least she lost weight and those luscious whoppers are no more.  She looks like Ellen Degeneres most of the time now.

Fuck me.  She looks like she drinketh from the fur cup.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Fuck me.  She looks like she drinketh from the fur cup.

It's trendy with Hollywood females.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
SCARLETT had sex appeal and looks and body like sharon stone,,

bigkid

• Getbig IV
The nutcases have moved onto to Denver.
https://denver.cbslocal.com/2019/03/17/denver-urban-camping-ban-corner-bakery-cafe-protests-occupy/

That's how it starts.  "urban camping"  It's all downhill from there.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
https://denver.cbslocal.com/2019/03/17/denver-urban-camping-ban-corner-bakery-cafe-protests-occupy/

turds are for flushing

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I‘d only go watch another Hulk movie. Everything else looks like shit

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
I‘d only go watch another Hulk movie. Everything else looks like shit

but the attempts at hulk has been disappointing so far has they not?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox

Redux

• Getbig IV
Insufferable kunt.
She should be given to the Mooslims. They'd straighten her ass out.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Q

Henda

• Getbig V
Bah what a fucking miserable looking cunt that Larson bitch is. Fucking cannnit stand the cunt based on her face alone

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
but the attempts at hulk has been disappointing so far has they not?

I enjoy Hulk‘s interventions, not the plot.  8)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert

How Brie defeats Thanos

Sounds about right.  Very poor story telling.  You spend a decade setting up and exploring a bunch of beloved characters.  Then the in climax some new over-powered Mary Sue swoops in at the last minute and saves the world.

If I was a fan of these Marvel movies I'd be fucking furious.  Anyone in the mood for soggy waffles?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Hey Brie, can I buy you a drink?

B_MyT_2

• Getbig III
  • Kwon is the ungayer of every thread on this site!

I'm really confused here....

First of all, why is the fat guy waddling and yelling in the video wearing pants with a tail?  Is he on break from performing as the back end of a dinosaur at a kids' party?

Then there's this quote from the article....

"“How dare you! How dare you!” One protester can be seen in the video shouting at an employee who was rinsing obscene language written in chalk off the sidewalk, “Somebody should probably slit your throat, you know that? Because you don’t deserve to live!” "  
....This doesn't add up, as I'm constantly told people on the left are loving and compassionate. :-\  Surely, they would never say something so heartless in wishing harm to a bakery owner.  Maybe, he was referring to the second part of his statement saying he didn't deserve to live....like when he was born, with the umbilical cord still attached?  That's probably what it was...makes more sense, and is more humane to kill someone when they're a baby.  Screw waiting til they grow up, and open a business that employs people and pay taxes! >:(

Also, is "urban camping" another new term of the left that I just haven't heard yet?  Seems like code for jobless people with no place to call home.... :-\

Finally, I looked up occupy denver and they are essentially against the 1%.......and too dumb to come up with their own slogan/campaign idea.  Are most local bakery owners part of the 1%? :o

If I remember right, TA is quite fond of desserts and has a lot of recipes.  If bakeries do this good financially, I'd consider ponying up some cash to open up shop. Anyone else want to go in on that?  We can open in between two dispensaries! 8) (..Just got Robc's attention ;))

Fortress

• Getbig V
I’d enjoy watching Hulk do a cosmic smash on Captain Marvel’s (oh, brother ::)) head.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
This female empowerment propaganda is getting out of hand. The western men will become weaker and weaker untilll they are replaced by more dominant, masculine societies. Nature always finds the way to restore the natural order. Dominant males, submissive females. 

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Oh look, another expressionless photo of Brie Larson!  Why does a rich 29 year old Hollywood star always look so miserable?

it's intentional because there are few things the feminists hate more than being told to smile

E
E

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
Sounds about right.  Very poor story telling.  You spend a decade setting up and exploring a bunch of beloved characters.  Then the in climax some new over-powered Mary Sue swoops in at the last minute and saves the world.

If I was a fan of these Marvel movies I'd be fucking furious.  Anyone in the mood for soggy waffles?

Not exactly.

Good movie btw.