Author Topic: It's, Time To Pay Tribute To The King.  (Read 26097 times)

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
Re: It's, Time To Pay Tribute To The King.
« Reply #125 on: February 18, 2023, 09:38:56 AM »
How much longer do you have?

The real irony is you faked it death from a car accident and now you’ll accidentally die in a car.

You would think if she wanted more attention she wouldn't use the car death theme AGAIN.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #126 on: February 18, 2023, 09:40:24 AM »
I'm actually surprised. I've received 3,125 dollars.

It will be put towards good causes

I'm just glad that trolls, and evil people, will not stop the good that can be accomplished. 

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: February 18, 2023, 09:43:33 AM »
How much longer do you have?

The real irony is you faked it death from a car accident and now you’ll accidentally die in a car.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: February 18, 2023, 09:46:47 AM »
I'm actually surprised. I've received 3,125 dollars.

It will be put towards good causes

I'm just glad that trolls, and evil people, will not stop the good that can be accomplished.

You haven't received $25.

And if you did, it would go toward cheap vodka.

If you make it to summer please post photos of you swelling up and roasting in your car, if you still have it by then.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: February 18, 2023, 09:48:20 AM »
What happened to the other BMW you had?

What happened to the house you lived in? Were you living at home with your parents?

Please answer.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: February 18, 2023, 09:51:15 AM »
Here is another bit of truth.....When my parents died, the house was sold, and divided amongst the three children.

I bought a BMW for 16,000 cash, stayed in a 4-star hotel, for the better part of a year. The rent averaged 4,000 a month, and I gambled on top of that.

I lived the high life, until I didn't.  Maybe I didn't want to think my parents died. I was living life high off the hog.

Then I realized how stupid I was. Then I froze.

I could have planned right, and been set. Then I ruin it all by selling my soul to the devil.

Have you fun for a year......Then you will suffer.

Fucking idiot.

I wouldn’t give you a cent.

If there was a way I would like to get your go fund me campaign suspended for fraud. You are pathetic. Why don’t you just do the most sensible thing and end your life.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: February 18, 2023, 09:52:04 AM »

If you make it to summer please post photos of you swelling up and roasting in your car, if you still have it by then.
Wanna bet?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: February 18, 2023, 09:55:11 AM »
Fucking idiot.

I wouldn’t give you a cent.

If there was a way I would like to get your go fund me campaign suspended for fraud. You are pathetic. Why don’t you just do the most sensible thing and end your life.

None of this is true, she is just jealous of the attention homo hanks was getting. She does this a few times a year. Drunken morons like this jismeater think this kind of shit is funny.

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #133 on: February 18, 2023, 09:58:20 AM »
I may have faked my death, but I'm one of the most honest people on this site.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: February 18, 2023, 10:00:15 AM »
Please answer.
What? It was was a 2000 328I that I had many years ago.

Traded it in for a Nissan 350Z. Then traded that in for a 2012 Dodge Challenger  R/T brand new. Then traded that in for a Jeep Patriot, brand new.

Now, I have a BMW 335I M series X-drive.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #135 on: February 18, 2023, 10:07:54 AM »
Here is another bit of truth.....When my parents died, the house was sold, and divided amongst the three children.

I bought a BMW for 16,000 cash, stayed in a 4-star hotel, for the better part of a year. The rent averaged 4,000 a month, and I gambled on top of that.

I lived the high life, until I didn't.  Maybe I didn't want to think my parents died. I was living life high off the hog.

I could have planned right, and been set. Then I ruin it all by selling my soul to the devil.

That’s where you went wrong, who buys a used 16k BMW who’s struggling with money? This is all on you, not very bright at all. A complete waste of money

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #136 on: February 18, 2023, 10:08:06 AM »

Stayed in 4-star hotels for a year? Cmon man. Did you get money from your parents dying? No way could you afford that. Stop lying. 

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #137 on: February 18, 2023, 10:09:03 AM »
Obviously the "King" doesn't like that Gaylord Brian is getting all the attention here.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: February 18, 2023, 10:10:19 AM »

Traded it in for a Nissan 350Z. Then traded that in for a 2012 Dodge Challenger  R/T brand new. Then traded that in for a Jeep Patriot, brand new.

What happened to the house/apartment  you lived in?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: February 18, 2023, 10:14:59 AM »

I wonder if hes posted this on Facebook page?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: February 18, 2023, 10:18:01 AM »
Theres one thing that bothered me here.

What happened to shizzo apartment/home? His parents pass away and he moves into an extended stay American? He just left his place? Did you put everything in storeage?

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #141 on: February 18, 2023, 10:19:07 AM »

WOW. Just WOW.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #142 on: February 18, 2023, 10:19:57 AM »

Sell the car. It's Florida, buy a tent and a sleeping bag, and live on the beach (also make up a nice sign that says "sleeping, not beached" so they don't roll you into the water).

Next, tell your doctors treating for the clots you need to see a hospital social worker. They can help get you something.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #143 on: February 18, 2023, 10:30:46 AM »
Sell the car. It's Florida, buy a tent and a sleeping bag, and live on the beach (also make up a nice sign that says "sleeping, not beached" so they don't roll you into the water).

Next, tell your doctors treating for the clots you need to see a hospital social worker. They can help get you something.

Hahahha!

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: February 18, 2023, 10:35:28 AM »
WOW. Just WOW.

Is the wow because he thinks he could have been set with $64k or because he's an a-hole?

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #145 on: February 18, 2023, 10:38:57 AM »

Brutal lol.

Not bad advice, overall. That car's his only major asset at this point. Definitely worth a sell and buy some banger van and a cheap mattress. You can at least 'stealth' camp in a van, somehow. If the weather is good you don't even need the van just yet. At least you'll sleep fully stretched out.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: February 18, 2023, 10:45:09 AM »
Stayed in 4-star hotels for a year? Cmon man. Did you get money from your parents dying? No way could you afford that. Stop lying.
Yes, I got money from my parents dying. Do you guys not pat attention. I was self sufficient until I lost my job of 15 years do to alcoholism.

I would never drink on the job, Never.  But it got to the point where my blood alcohol level, was way over.
I lay sleepless at night wondering how a smart person could do such stupid things. Then you realize that you aren't as smart as you thought you were.

I have lineage to Kings. I am an embarrassment, to my heritage.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: February 18, 2023, 10:46:30 AM »
Yes, I got money from my parents dying. Do you guys not pat attention. I was self sufficient until I lost my job of 15 years do to alcoholism.

I would never drink on the job, Never.  But it got to the point where my blood alcohol level, was way over.
I lay sleepless at night wondering how a smart person could do such stupid things. Then you realize that you aren't as smart as you thought you were.

I have lineage to Kings. I am an embarrassment, to my heritage.

What happened to your home?

Why were you living in a hotel?

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #148 on: February 18, 2023, 10:48:09 AM »
Is the wow because he thinks he could have been set with $64k or because he's an a-hole?

LOL. If he acted right with 64k he could have been doing quite well with the right advice. There's people on here that respect his presence like OMR who's got a finance background. I think OMR would have given him good free advice. Instead he blew his inheritance on... well - that's on him.

There's stupid and then there's mental illness. His family should have put that money under some form of conservatorship on his behalf. Surely they knew he would fuck up?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: February 18, 2023, 10:49:51 AM »
Brutal lol.

Not bad advice, overall. That car's his only major asset at this point. Definitely worth a sell and buy some banger van and a cheap mattress. You can at least 'stealth' camp in a van, somehow. If the weather is good you don't even need the van just yet. At least you'll sleep fully stretched out.
I'm not sleeping in a hippy van. Does it have plumbing? A shower? Can I stretch my legs out on a bed?