Author Topic: It's, Time To Pay Tribute To The King.  (Read 26086 times)

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: It's, Time To Pay Tribute To The King.
« Reply #425 on: February 22, 2023, 06:05:38 PM »
Gas and food.....and some alcohol, not gonna lie.

My car takes premium gas. It takes like 75 dollars to fill it up. At least I own it outright.
Go to an AA meeting for Christ's sake

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #426 on: February 22, 2023, 06:10:25 PM »
No dipshit.  He's implying that you should be jerking off stock boys at Wal Mart for some free goodies.

;D

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #427 on: February 22, 2023, 06:31:40 PM »
Go to an AA meeting for Christ's sake

No, I want him to keep drinking

Dave D

• Getbig V
Re: It's, Time To Pay Tribute To The Kin
« Reply #428 on: February 22, 2023, 06:34:11 PM »
I think you are white trash.  Now sell me on the option that I'm good white  tax paying people.

I think you guys in Texas are fucked. Our borders are shit. Why do you think they want to come over here?

Seriously, show the Mexicans, that this isn't their territory.

Heacecy machine guns, tanks, air support, land mines.

We will wipe them off of the map.

Here is why you suck.

You start stupid obviously self focused threads trying to sound like a deep thinker. You make what you think is a controversial observation, usually it’s a played out take that you have put zero, or very minimal thought, into and when challenged you respond like a child saying along the lines of “prove me wrong”.

When these types of topics backfire and no one pays attention you try to “play nice” and join whatever the popular debate is trying to gain favor with one side, however it doesn’t take you long to derail the topic with your nonsense, and if we are lucky you’re sober when you do this.

Shizzo there are times you have a funny comment however those don’t make up for all the garbage you post.

You are a one trick pony with your hint of abs trolling, but your gimmick has been replaced by a real life version of what you tried to be with Bhanks.

Dealing with a fake is a waste of time and not fun when there is a real example of what you’re pretending to be.

Even if we take into consideration your desperate cry for attention with the fake death, the bj and the constant whining about topics being changed; you had a chance to become an entrenched member here, but the problem is by wanting to so badly belong as a “legend” you proved you never were one of the greats.

Why, because you never earned the right to be known.

You look at yourself and in your mind you think youre Goodrums equal. You can make up ridiculous stories, brag about nonsense, have hot takes… but you could never be on Goodrums level and you cant understand why.

Because you’re lazy, delusional, fat and dumb. You’ve never “hustled” to be a part of this community. Goodrum has.A lot of people can say plenty of negative things about Vince, but no one will say he didn’t hustle to get his name out in the industry. Good, bad or indifferent Vince is known and it drives you crazy that you aren’t.

You think because you posted a picture and said you have a hint of abs you’d create a following. You continually take the lazy way out. There was no follow up to your troll attempt. Goodrum got on stage, called in to shows, followed up on challenges, etc…

Even now, you use this homelessness as an opportunity to act like a moron. You’re not the only person to experience hard times, you’re not the only person to live in their car, but you have the audacity to come here and demand that people help. You cant even pretend to know how to act, have some humility and be “normal”. This is the same reason no one  believed you when your parents passed. You are a social outcast and you can’t even acknowledge it. You think this place should conform to you, but because you’ve proven to be a clown no one cares.

You’re socially unaware.

I’m looking forward to your response: TLDR Meltdown. But I know the jokes on me.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #429 on: February 22, 2023, 07:09:51 PM »
He sucked cocks for Getbig's attention.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #430 on: February 22, 2023, 07:11:40 PM »
Meltdown.

Nope, that was not a meltdown. It is just an in-kind response to your snippy comments. You solicited it and I obliged. Please feel free to make a joke of my former occupation anytime you want. I am laughing all the way to the bank and you... well at this point do you even have a bank account?

I was a 'school janitor'. This is not a secret, nor do I think there is anything wrong with being a school custodian. You got this right, I did occasionally clean toilets and empty trash cans during the almost 30 years I worked for the district. I also had a few other responsibilities for which I was paid a fair salary.

My annual income when I retired in 2009 was equivalent in purchasing power to about $65,000 today. Certainly not huge money by Getbig standards, but with added benefits such as 30 days a year vacation, paid sick leave, personal leave days, full-family medical coverage, and a 100% paid PERS, it was enough to scrape by on. Thanks to that job, today I have a decent guaranteed annuity retirement income which affords me the ability to live the good life. Although I have never owned or slept in a BMW. So, you got me beat there.  ;)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #431 on: February 22, 2023, 07:18:19 PM »
Are you implying that Primemuscle, would make a good Manson girl?

He'd have to wear a wig though.

So I gather you are presently experiencing alcohol-induced psychosis, which includes a range of symptoms. These can vary from hallucinations and paranoia to completely losing touch with reality

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #432 on: February 22, 2023, 09:50:54 PM »
I see this all ending well.  8)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #433 on: February 22, 2023, 09:54:44 PM »

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #434 on: February 22, 2023, 10:21:36 PM »
Damn, Prime muscle owning Shizzo is pretty funny.  :D :D
X

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #435 on: February 22, 2023, 10:26:13 PM »
Damn, Prime muscle owning Shizzo is pretty funny.  :D :D

Shizzo out here looking for a sugar daddy father figure and got some tough love.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #436 on: February 22, 2023, 10:29:39 PM »

Shizzo out here looking for a sugar daddy father figure and got some tough love.

Maybe Prime can take Shizzo in and act as his mentor.
X

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: It's, Time To Pay Tribute To The Kin
« Reply #437 on: February 22, 2023, 11:52:36 PM »
Here is why you suck.

You start stupid obviously self focused threads trying to sound like a deep thinker. You make what you think is a controversial observation, usually it’s a played out take that you have put zero, or very minimal thought, into and when challenged you respond like a child saying along the lines of “prove me wrong”.

When these types of topics backfire and no one pays attention you try to “play nice” and join whatever the popular debate is trying to gain favor with one side, however it doesn’t take you long to derail the topic with your nonsense, and if we are lucky you’re sober when you do this.

Shizzo there are times you have a funny comment however those don’t make up for all the garbage you post.

You are a one trick pony with your hint of abs trolling, but your gimmick has been replaced by a real life version of what you tried to be with Bhanks.

Dealing with a fake is a waste of time and not fun when there is a real example of what you’re pretending to be.

Even if we take into consideration your desperate cry for attention with the fake death, the bj and the constant whining about topics being changed; you had a chance to become an entrenched member here, but the problem is by wanting to so badly belong as a “legend” you proved you never were one of the greats.

Why, because you never earned the right to be known.

You look at yourself and in your mind you think youre Goodrums equal. You can make up ridiculous stories, brag about nonsense, have hot takes… but you could never be on Goodrums level and you cant understand why.

Because you’re lazy, delusional, fat and dumb. You’ve never “hustled” to be a part of this community. Goodrum has.A lot of people can say plenty of negative things about Vince, but no one will say he didn’t hustle to get his name out in the industry. Good, bad or indifferent Vince is known and it drives you crazy that you aren’t.

You think because you posted a picture and said you have a hint of abs you’d create a following. You continually take the lazy way out. There was no follow up to your troll attempt. Goodrum got on stage, called in to shows, followed up on challenges, etc…

Even now, you use this homelessness as an opportunity to act like a moron. You’re not the only person to experience hard times, you’re not the only person to live in their car, but you have the audacity to come here and demand that people help. You cant even pretend to know how to act, have some humility and be “normal”. This is the same reason no one  believed you when your parents passed. You are a social outcast and you can’t even acknowledge it. You think this place should conform to you, but because you’ve proven to be a clown no one cares.

You’re socially unaware.

I’m looking forward to your response: TLDR Meltdown. But I know the jokes on me.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #438 on: February 23, 2023, 12:02:18 AM »
Hi Goodrum!

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #439 on: February 23, 2023, 12:23:26 AM »
The only thing I find more disgusting than dogs is the people that own them.

your moms caulk-cavity is disgusting, yet you still lick it...

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #440 on: February 23, 2023, 12:47:16 AM »

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #441 on: February 23, 2023, 08:02:33 AM »

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #442 on: February 23, 2023, 09:22:04 AM »

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #443 on: February 24, 2023, 08:33:42 AM »
Bump. Not for money, Just an example of a great thread.
Entertainment. Are you not entertained?
Sometimes I just have to interject myself, to make thinks interesting.

People can only take so much of Kwon's threads.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #444 on: February 24, 2023, 08:39:45 AM »
[move]

:o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #445 on: February 24, 2023, 08:45:19 AM »
[move]

:o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o
I wish Ray Liotta was still alive, because Cocaine Bear, could have turned into Anus Rabbit.

"He's coming for your eggs."

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #446 on: February 24, 2023, 09:49:33 AM »
I remember when King Shizzo was Emperor Shizzo.

It was unfortunately a very short reign.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #447 on: February 24, 2023, 09:54:27 AM »
I remember when King Shizzo was Emperor Shizzo.

It was unfortunately a very short reign.
King  is easier to get behind, these days.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #448 on: February 24, 2023, 10:31:11 AM »
King  is easier to get behind, these days.

You've dropped your prices since you've become homeless?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #449 on: February 24, 2023, 10:39:14 AM »
You've dropped your prices since you've become homeless?
No King is equal to an emperor. In fact, it sounds better to the public. Queen Elizabeth. Her reign will go down in history.

Kings and Queens are the evolution of Royalty. Emperors, usually didn't give a shit about the commoner. Not on my watch.