Author Topic: Pencil Neck  (Read 52301 times)

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
Re: Pencil Neck
« Reply #1625 on: January 21, 2024, 09:56:55 PM »
Joswift and Wes look like shit neither has ever had any size. Chaos can't even bench 275lbs. SC and Krank are in good cardio shape because they are 30lbs lighter than me doing CrossFit workouts. Everyone's cardio increases exponentially every 10lbs. Honestly at this point I just feel like Darth Vader trying to constantly heal myself. If I have to use the power of the dark side so be it. The big change will come this summer when I get a REP Ares 5000 Squat rack it is a functional trainer, lat pull down, row and squat rack that is the big plan for the new house and more food. Just cruising until then.

I do appreciate Josh pointing out that while I may not whoop Tyson I was doing good against Clegg. I may not win a show but I am in shape. I may not be 250lbs but I am 215/220lbs. I may not be a genius but I have a college degree. I may not be a billionaire but I do own my home. My life may not be perfect but I do have a lot to be thankful for. I like my family. I like my life. Of course somethings could be better but it could be a lot worse. Getting sick at a show a year ago or losing a mma match by DQ 13 years ago doesn't define who I am today. Kind of like having an ex wife doesn't define who I am today. Maybe some of you don't like your life today. Don't let it define your life tomorrow.

Instead of repeating these narratives every day to boost that chronic low self esteem of yours, I'd invite you to take a sober, hard look at the life you've lived so far and consider what needs to be changed.

I had at least a modicum of respect for you when you were working in that clerk job. Working a low level, low-paying job at your age to put food on the table is truly what men do, sadly you've regressed ever since the contract ended.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1626 on: January 22, 2024, 12:00:02 AM »
My brother-in-law had, and I’ll explain had in a second Crohn’s disease very badly and no he wasn’t no bodybuilder or weight lifter. Tried to take care of it best he could likes to drink beer, but would go into horrible spells, even drinking a few beers how to watch his diet often on steroids for years regular not anabolic And ended up 20 years later with an inflammation so bad that it turned cancerous and now he wears a bag but he’s cancer free and Crohn’s free due to having the bag. Basically they sewed up his ass hole.

Spalding wont be happy to hear that.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #1627 on: January 22, 2024, 12:30:21 AM »
Josh definitely ain’t running from anybody.

Yeah, I dont think he knows Josh too well, does he...

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #1628 on: January 22, 2024, 05:27:22 AM »
I considered adding that, I really did, before initially posting the misspelling, but I figured most who follow the Hanky sagas would know it was his misspelling.  I also felt it somehow lessened the impact of his misspelling, just a gut feel (no pun intended) that adding it would take away from the little chuckle factor it gave me.  I need to give it a bit more thought, but thank you for caring enough about Hanky's idiocy not being attributed to me to care to point it out.

I think it only adds to the chuckle factor as he touts how brilliant he is.   Reads EVERY research article in the past 25 years....taught himself calc.....knows all about physiology and rehab.....etc

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1629 on: January 22, 2024, 08:10:23 AM »
Em and Bhanks still living together ? 

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1630 on: January 22, 2024, 08:18:04 AM »
Em and Bhanks still living together ?
no shes moved with her daughter while Brian house sits waiting for the sale to go through

Hes all alone at the moment hence the 100 posts a day

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1631 on: January 22, 2024, 08:24:26 AM »
no shes moved with her daughter while Brian house sits waiting for the sale to go through

We warned him of all of this.   

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1632 on: January 22, 2024, 09:58:23 AM »

wow, how long did the marriage last 4 months? I'm happy for Em, she must have been sick of Brian's constant lies, farting and abuse.

Ho

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1633 on: January 22, 2024, 10:10:18 AM »
wow, how long did the marriage last 4 months? I'm happy for Em, she must have been sick of Brian's constant lies, farting and abuse.

Ho

they may still be an item but shes just not living with him, her job moved if you remember, thats why the house sale happened, Brian tried to pretend he was moving to be near his son, hes had 4 fucking years to do that, the move is because Em changed jobs

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1634 on: January 22, 2024, 10:21:18 AM »

Ho

The gas attacks must have been too much.   Like WWI in the bedroom nightly. 

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1635 on: January 22, 2024, 10:28:53 AM »
they may still be an item but shes just not living with him, her job moved if you remember, thats why the house sale happened, Brian tried to pretend he was moving to be near his son, hes had 4 fucking years to do that, the move is because Em changed jobs

gotta be a shitty thing to have your wife call the shots lol

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1636 on: January 22, 2024, 10:35:27 AM »
gotta be a shitty thing to have your wife call the shots lol

The shitty thing was probably what drove her away, literally.  Blood in the toilet, gas attacks, garbage all over the floor, screaming and yelling about GB posts, running upstairs to drop his pants to take a picture for men on the internet 5x an hour, no job, etc?   Sounds like a lot of fun over there.     

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #1637 on: January 22, 2024, 10:39:33 AM »
The shitty thing was probably what drove her away, literally.  Blood in the toilet, gas attacks, garbage all over the floor, screaming and yelling about GB posts, running upstairs to drop his pants to take a picture for men on the internet 5x an hour, no job, etc?   Sounds like a lot of fun over there.     

Bhanky's lies were exposed.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1638 on: January 22, 2024, 10:58:51 AM »
Bhanky's lies were exposed.

She was probably thinking Bhanks was some millionaire tycoon with the mansion and then came to realize it was all on an inheritance and going away soon since he is lazy and does not like to work.   Then reality set in once Josh sent her all the information and GB links and she saw his posts here.   Then the garbage all over the floor, the screaming about GB posts, it all started to sink in for her.   

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1639 on: January 22, 2024, 11:05:41 AM »
She was probably thinking Bhanks was some millionaire tycoon with the mansion and then came to realize it was all on an inheritance and going away soon since he is lazy and does not like to work.   Then reality set in once Josh sent her all the information and GB links and she saw his posts here.   Then the garbage all over the floor, the screaming about GB posts, it all started to sink in for her.
he had a $350k mortgage on it

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #1640 on: January 22, 2024, 11:06:14 AM »

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #1641 on: January 22, 2024, 11:27:22 AM »
Rocky will never find his way back to BHanks household, now that he's picking  up and moving...

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1642 on: January 22, 2024, 11:35:29 AM »
I find it funny anything Brian does just goes up in shambles.

Looses Rocky.
Emily looses her cat.
Blasting a full vial of GH
Passing Blood

the list goes on and on

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1643 on: January 22, 2024, 11:51:38 AM »
he had a $350k mortgage on it

Still had to make payments and pay taxes and upkeep.   He blew through a small fortune in the race cars thingy.   The steroids must have cost a pretty penny as well.  And now its all gone. 

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1644 on: January 22, 2024, 11:56:03 AM »
Still had to make payments and pay taxes and upkeep.   He blew through a small fortune in the race cars thingy.   The steroids must have cost a pretty penny as well.  And now its all gone.

not quite

Em still has to take the house while Brian gets banged up for spousal abuse (no high flying lawyers any more)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1645 on: January 22, 2024, 12:00:23 PM »
this guy already chickened out

Out of what? Going to the Olympia I am the one who told you idiots I was going. By all means if you King Kong or anyone else wants to have words with me come find me. You are just an anonymous pussy.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1646 on: January 22, 2024, 12:03:01 PM »
Jesus how many pages are you guys going to argue over why and how my wife who I had coffee with this morning left me? Just because Joswift repeats the same lie 100 times doesn't make it true why not tell me how I am not me and I am some other person again. Why do you idiots just want to make shit up to argue about?

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1647 on: January 22, 2024, 12:09:00 PM »
Out of what? Going to the Olympia I am the one who told you idiots I was going. By all means if you King Kong or anyone else wants to have words with me come find me. You are just an anonymous pussy.

Jesus how many pages are you guys going to argue over why and how my wife who I had coffee with this morning left me? Just because Joswift repeats the same lie 100 times doesn't make it true why not tell me how I am not me and I am some other person again. Why do you idiots just want to make shit up to argue about?

Because you're an idiot that has no self control and have to argue back.

Just chill out Hanky. I'm sure there will be guys here who will be at the Olympia and would come talk to you and shoot the shit with you, no dramas. Just stop acting like a tard

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1648 on: January 22, 2024, 12:22:56 PM »
its you arguing Brian

Does your house have an echo now all your stuffs gone?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1649 on: January 22, 2024, 12:30:43 PM »
its you arguing Brian

Does your house have an echo now all your stuffs gone?

I wonder if the pool table is gone to make room for dj equipment ?