Author Topic: If you ate an 2000 calorie meal-how much fat did you gain???  (Read 2535 times)

TEMPER

• Getbig III
Re: If you ate an 2000 calorie meal-how much fat did you gain???
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2014, 06:59:08 PM »
so if this is true, then fat people are even more disgusting? Some of their food doesn't even go towards making themselves fat, they get caloric freebies.

Read this if you want to lol, I sure as hell wouldn't.

The most common thing I see in life long "morbidly obese" people is that they tend to eat a relatively normal diet, albeit very poor cheap processed food choices (delicious  ;)) etc., consisting of maybe 3,000 calories. Enough to be slightly overweight yes but not morbidly obese.

Then some mood swing or some other phenomena comes over them and they "binge" this can be nightly, bi-nightly, weekly or whatever, but when they binge...They go hard. We're talking 5,000 calories in a sitting, atop their already 3,000 calorie diets. And we aint talkin about 5,000 calories of boiled chicken breast. More like 5 big-macs with a quart of ice cream chaser.

The more often they do this binging behavior obviously the fatter they become. If you know anyone with an slight mental illness, or drug addiction you know once it comes over them there is no talking to them, or swaying them, they will binge...Their eyes gloss over and it is uncontrollable.

Pretty crazy to watch, but it only happens because they let it. I have quit multiple addictions namely a 10 year cigarette habit cold turkey without batting an eye...It's called spartan like will power, the fatties are just too stupid to have a rock solid willpower. Some however do realize at the root of it their parents overfed them and taught them shit habits, and the rebellion spirit is very strong, these rebels are the fatties who make it out alive.

The funny thing is I know 175lb SHREDDED guys who have scheduled refeeds of up to 10,000-15,000 cals of shit. But they lift hard and eat clean throughout the week...So there is the catch.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2014, 07:28:39 PM »
From the research I've read, Carbs stored as fat, De Novo Lipogenesis, is insignificant. What happens in a caloric surplus is that Carbs are prioritized for oxidation, and fat gets stored.

The difference I see in eating the same amount of a carbs or fat is in water retention. Low carbs will give you the much sought after "Epic Leanface."

Neymar Barca

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2014, 07:48:53 PM »
oh I see, well you said cheat on Sunday, so that is 6 days in the bank, how many calories per day and how many carbs were taken in,  and even the number of weeks on this diet would play a role. How depleted you are counts
now to me its not even a diet,I am ripped all year round,and this is what i do - 6 days i eat 4 meals a day just slightly undermaintence,and train+cardio is EVERY DAY,so without training and cardio I would still lose fat but very very slow...and every sunday to give me some pshyhological power I eat junk,I love ice cream so I eat 6k calories in 3 meals that day!this is my motivation,cause what else can I do if am already ripped and am not going to compete...so just eat like that and repeat,thats it!

so i was just wondering HOW MUCH do I store if am already over maintence that day and I eat 2 000 calories above that...

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2014, 07:59:40 PM »
I mean if you eat an big meal full of carbs,do you gain more than your calories eaten due to the insulin of that carbs released???

for example you ate an 2000 calorie meal and the body use imediately 500 calories and the rest 1500 stores as fat... but if you eat an icecream of 2000calories,do you gain more than 2000 calories due to big insulin spike?
If you get hit in the head with a fist a thousand times a day, how much smarter would you be by the end of 6 days? If it is a rock would it make you (me) even smarter?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #29 on: June 17, 2014, 01:21:44 PM »
now to me its not even a diet,I am ripped all year round,and this is what i do - 6 days i eat 4 meals a day just slightly undermaintence,and train+cardio is EVERY DAY,so without training and cardio I would still lose fat but very very slow...and every sunday to give me some pshyhological power I eat junk,I love ice cream so I eat 6k calories in 3 meals that day!this is my motivation,cause what else can I do if am already ripped and am not going to compete...so just eat like that and repeat,thats it!

so i was just wondering HOW MUCH do I store if am already over maintence that day and I eat 2 000 calories above that...
lucky you  ;)