Author Topic: Some of These "99 Percenters" are complete MORONS-Incredibly Stupid  (Read 99555 times)

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
Re: Some of These "99 Percenters" are complete MORONS-Incredibly Stupid
« Reply #450 on: October 08, 2011, 06:10:12 PM »
I'm just glad I have always lived well beneath my means, often to the ridicule of others, knowing that the entire economy from 2002 - 2011 has been one giant ponzi scam.   
Oh, I know. You're such a hero to everyone.
G

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #451 on: October 08, 2011, 06:11:17 PM »
OMFFFFFGG

"Sexist" haircutting place you work for?  These people blame everything on someone else.  Sexist?  ???  Really?  

Then she goes on to say she "followed all the rules and got a degree", as if getting a degree is the end all and the entitlements shall follow.

I can only imagine how much of a drama queen this person is. Sexist.  I don`t even know what that means.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #452 on: October 08, 2011, 06:12:58 PM »
She probably purchased too many muscletech products. that is bound to make you broke.  :-\ :-\
X

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #453 on: October 08, 2011, 06:14:56 PM »
OMFFFFFGG

"Sexist" haircutting place you work for?  These people blame everything on someone else.  Sexist?  ???  Really?  

Then she goes on to say she "followed all the rules and got a degree", as if getting a degree is the end all and the entitlements shall follow.

I can only imagine how much of a drama queen this person is. Sexist.  I don`t even know what that means.
"Sexist" haircutting place.  I`m still trying to figure this out.  Most hair cutting places hire women and a few gay dudes.  So is she saying that she works in an all Male hair cutting salon full of straight dudes?  ???
Unlikely.

Here is what I think she meant to say- "I am the fat hair dresser of the bunch and all of the other women are skinny or athletic.  They are so mean to me and call me fatty behind my back and the one gay dude thinks its funny too.  They said my lack of will power is sickening."

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #454 on: October 08, 2011, 06:15:32 PM »
OMFFFFFGG

Well adonis, you know what the part of the problem is? We were convinced by a generation of morons that a college education was the key to getting a job and success, thus the arrogant sense of entitlement when we got out. The lies of a generation have complicated the present and now we have these people who spend themselves into debt. This thread is actually frightening to read because it makes me realize how many people are actually in debt and since our economy works collectively we all crash because of the decisions of these people.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #455 on: October 08, 2011, 06:17:29 PM »
TA, you're PWNING the crap out of these 99%ers

X

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #456 on: October 08, 2011, 06:19:09 PM »
Well adonis, you know what the part of the problem is? We were convinced by a generation of morons that a college education was the key to getting a job and success, thus the arrogant sense of entitlement when we got out. The lies of a generation have complicated the present and now we have these people who spend themselves into debt. This thread is actually frightening to read because it makes me realize how many people are actually in debt and since our economy works collectively we all crash because of the decisions of these people.
Exactly.  These people have just made it that much harder for everyone else to actually get a mortgage and so on.  It really sucks for those out there with no debt who are paying the price for these losers with lack of foresight.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #457 on: October 08, 2011, 06:19:25 PM »
TA, what is your take on people who take out loans for medical school or something of the like? Medical school can cost up to $300K+. You really don't expect everyone to have $300K sitting around to spend on college? I am sure you have no where near close to $300K laying around. TA, give me your infinite knowledge.
X

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #458 on: October 08, 2011, 06:21:13 PM »
Exactly.  These people have just made it that much harder for everyone else to actually get a mortgage and so on.  It really sucks for those out there with no debt who are paying the price for these losers with lack of foresight.
No shit... i see this stuff and think i might as well quit bodybuilding all together for a year putting no money into it and pay this shit in full (school)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #459 on: October 08, 2011, 06:22:02 PM »
LOL at these morons, LMFAO at the morons defending these morons...

I wonder why these idiots never list what their degrees are in?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #460 on: October 08, 2011, 06:23:34 PM »
I see TA transforming into a right winger before my eyes! 

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #461 on: October 08, 2011, 06:26:14 PM »
Yes, he's one of the vultures now.

Probably going to be a cynical dick with you for hours a day now.
G

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #462 on: October 08, 2011, 06:28:01 PM »
TA, what is your take on people who take out loans for medical school or something of the like? Medical school can cost up to $300K+. You really don't expect everyone to have $300K sitting around to spend on college? I am sure you have no where near close to $300K laying around. TA, give me your infinite knowledge.
I posted this earlier in the thread as one of the legitimate concerns.  I do believe Medical School especially, should not cost near that much.  JocktheGlide chimed in and said that a doctor at a good practice will have that paid off pretty quickly.  All of the doctors I have known and friends who went to Medical School did not seem to be crushed with debt despite the high cost due to demand for medical personnel.

I do however, think the cost should be lowered for medical school and this could be done in a number of ways.  Perhaps having Specialized Medical Colleges only where the only thing taught is Medicine and none of the other bullshit Sports, other Majors, Food Courts etc.. that spring up with large Universities who see themselves as a business.   A Medical Only school.  That would greatly lower costs as the students wouldn`t have to subsidize Football Team Jockstraps and Tu-Tus for the Dance Major.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #463 on: October 08, 2011, 06:28:22 PM »
Yes, he's one of the vultures now.

Probably going to be a cynical dick with you for hours a day now.

Soon you too will be a RW Teabagger. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #464 on: October 08, 2011, 06:29:23 PM »
I don`t see this as being left or right.  It should be about common sense.  Keep in mind, many of these Occupy Wall Streeters are Poop Paulers and are going to vote for him.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #465 on: October 08, 2011, 06:32:11 PM »
I don`t see this as being left or right.  It should be about common sense.  Keep in mind, many of these Occupy Wall Streeters are Poop Paulers and are going to vote for him.

The problem as I see it is that the wall street bailout as it was done set a bad precedent for those bad decisions, and now these morons want their own bailout for their ridiculous life decisions.   

I mean really - who in their right mind goes 150k in to hock to get a minority studies degree?  Seriously - if that idiot wants to protest anyone - it should be his parents, the college, the loan office, etc.   

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #466 on: October 08, 2011, 06:35:03 PM »
The problem as I see it is that the wall street bailout as it was done set a bad precedent for those bad decisions, and now these morons want their own bailout for their ridiculous life decisions.   

I mean really - who in their right mind goes 150k in to hock to get a minority studies degree?  Seriously - if that idiot wants to protest anyone - it should be his parents, the college, the loan office, etc.   

racist post reported  ;) ;) :D :D
X

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #467 on: October 08, 2011, 06:36:29 PM »
Hmm, in ten years you acquired a family of seven. Thats really smart.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #468 on: October 08, 2011, 06:41:42 PM »
Hmm, in ten years you acquired a family of seven. Thats really smart.

WTF?  Where is baby daddy?  where are the grand parents?   How old are these kids?   Cant they work?   

How many babies did she pop out in a certain time frame?  Is she on welfare, food stamps, medicaid? 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #469 on: October 08, 2011, 06:47:06 PM »
 ???  They teach how to come out of the closet in Universities now and there is job for this?   Since when did someones sexual identity really matter so much? 

$20,000 per year in student loans going to a PUBLIC university… I only receive $2,500.00 per year in grants that I scour my soul over hot rocks to qualify for. ALL to become a “public servant” with a dream to work w/LGBT youth who have no where/no one to turn to. To be a minister and counselor, I will have nearly $200K in student debt… that I will probably never be able to pay because I CHOSE to be called to a ministry. I make $8.25 per hour working full time taking 18 hours of classes. I can not make it on my own. I am the 99%!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #470 on: October 08, 2011, 06:48:15 PM »

OCD eh?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #471 on: October 08, 2011, 06:51:38 PM »

OCD eh?

This seems more like a group therapy movement than anything. 

how do people rack up that much debt and not understand that it needs to be paid off?   And why protest wall street? 

Wall Street did not jack their tuition! 

They need to protest the career counslers, the loan office, their parents, the Federal Reserve, etc. 

Did these morons not think they were paying for that $10 Million dollar new atheltic facility at the college?     

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #472 on: October 08, 2011, 06:55:37 PM »
This seems more like a group therapy movement than anything. 

how do people rack up that much debt and not understand that it needs to be paid off?   And why protest wall street? 

Wall Street did not jack their tuition! 

They need to protest the career counslers, the loan office, their parents, the Federal Reserve, etc. 

Did these morons not think they were paying for that $10 Million dollar new atheltic facility at the college?     
EXACTLY.  They should also Protest themselves for being so stupid and willing to be fooled.

These are two PM`s I just wrote to a member:

I think all of the loans taken are nonsense.  College has become a glittery business with food courts, sports teams, swimming pools, a mini city if you will, which does nothing but raise the cost when the goal was supposed to be learning.  Its a joke.

You missed my point.  Loans are so excessive BECAUSE of the Sports Team, Food Court, mini city atmosphere of these Colleges and Universities.  On top of that, you can look at the salaries for Schools.  Most are Professors and part time Instructors even are paid 100-300,000 a year for working about 3-4 hours a day sometimes 2 days a week because of tenure.

YOU are paying for this bullshit to continue.

leadhead

• Getbig III
« Reply #473 on: October 08, 2011, 06:57:04 PM »
I totally agree with TA. These people need some common sense, 150k debt on a minority studies degree wth? These people are complete morons...

I went my senior yr of college with a newborn and wife, worked most of my time out of class and graduated with a desirable degree w/o debt. These people need to blame theirselves and no one else.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #474 on: October 08, 2011, 06:59:00 PM »
Bingo TA. 

My Sis and BIL work at a well know university and barely work part time and get huge salaries! 

I can only think of the morons going in to hovk to pay for this nonsense and just shake my head.