Author Topic: Some of These "99 Percenters" are complete MORONS-Incredibly Stupid  (Read 99555 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Some of These "99 Percenters" are complete MORONS-Incredibly Stupid
« Reply #1025 on: October 12, 2011, 08:36:05 AM »
I don`t even need to say anything here.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #1026 on: October 12, 2011, 08:39:34 AM »
someone to tell them , all of them, that if they re losers and nobody likes them or want to give them jobs/keep them , is because they are UGLY? Look at these people s faces, seriously. And their attitude... crybabies, all of them. Not ready to work with other people to earn their bread, because it's too tough. Most of the people who lost their jobs lost them because they failed at doing it properly, and because they had a shity attitude. If you re good at doing your job, you re not getting fired.

Now, about surviving in our modern societies...

You want money? work.
You want more money than others, work more, take more responsabilities on your shoulders, get an education, stop playing video games 4 hours a day and do your homeworks instead.

You want to be considered as an adult and find/keep a job?
Stop acting like a fucking kid because your parents spoonfed your ass from day one.

Not happy with the game's rules? Too light to fight? Blame your parents.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1027 on: October 12, 2011, 08:39:38 AM »
OMFFFFG Her and her white husband were convicted for aiding the Sub-Prime mortgage mess and fleecing the banks and customers but somehow she doesn`t see it that way.

PS. she also has 5 children.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1028 on: October 12, 2011, 08:49:37 AM »
America is paying dearly for Obesity.  This one racked up 280 grand for being Obese.  Now she gets PERMANENT DISABILITY FROM THE GOVERNMENT to the tune of 700 dollars a month, no questions asked money because she overeats.  Is this fair?  Would you believe she is worried about going hungry and is mad she can`t get on Food Stamps because her FREE DISABILITY Money is too much?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1029 on: October 12, 2011, 08:51:42 AM »
This is getting ridiculous at this point.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1030 on: October 12, 2011, 08:57:51 AM »
Some of you schmucks were claiming that there were no Chinese Americans holding up signs.  Guess what.  You are wrong! Ha ha

I am Chinese American. I am affected by the recession. I have been unemployed for many years. I have 2 kids to support.  We rely on my husband’s income to sustain our family. We don’t have any benefits, we don’t have health insurance. Life is hard right now.  We are the 99%.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #1031 on: October 12, 2011, 08:58:25 AM »
This is getting ridiculous at this point.

Haha.  You ARE dedicated.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1032 on: October 12, 2011, 09:00:23 AM »

I am Chinese American. I have been a low-wage worker for many years. Currently I am unemployed. My son is still in school. We don’t have any health insurance. We had given up our American Dream. We are the 99%.

I am a Chinese immigrant. Though I bad been a delivery driver for many years, I was unfairly terminated. It’s been a year and I still haven’t found a job. Our American Dream has been destroyed.  We are the 99%.

I am Chinese American and a mother of two. I have been unemployed since 2007. I am disabled from a workplace injury. I don’t receive any benefits from the government. Our family relies on my husband income to live. We are the 99%.

I used to be a restaurant worker, but because of a work injury, I haven’t been able to work for the past 4 years. We rely entirely on my husband’s income. My daughter already graduated from college, though she already found work, she has to pay students loans every month. We don’t know how long we will be paying those loans. We don’t have anything.  We are the 99%.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #1033 on: October 12, 2011, 09:02:14 AM »
Haha.  You ARE dedicated.

'Get out of the street, ya fucking bum.'     ;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1034 on: October 12, 2011, 09:02:59 AM »
MORE OF THE CHINESE Americans holding signs.  8)

I am unemployed mother of two. Our family of 4 rely on my husband’s low income.  We don’t have health insurance or benefits.  We are the 99%.

I immigrated to the US over a decade ago. I am a restaurant worker. I don’t get paid the minimum wage, I don’t have any health insurance. My husband is unemployed.  It’s difficult for my family of 4 to survive on my wages. We are the 99%.

I immigrated to the US a few years ago. I have 2 kids. I don’t speak English. Because of the environment change, my entire family is unhappy. I work in a garment factory for 19 hours a week. My boss doesn’t pay me minimum wage and overtime pay, nor does he give me rest breaks or healthcare. On top of that, he constantly verbally harasses us. This affects my emotions and my family. We are the 99%.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #1035 on: October 12, 2011, 09:03:39 AM »
FINALLY SOMEONE WITH INTELLIGENCE AGAIN!

I am the 53%. I don’t whine.

I'd hire this guy....no problem.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #1036 on: October 12, 2011, 09:09:35 AM »
I'd hire this guy....no problem.

11th grade?  Dude looks 40.

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1037 on: October 12, 2011, 09:15:34 AM »

I immigrated to the US a few years ago. I have 2 kids. I don’t speak English. Because of the environment change, my entire family is unhappy. I work in a garment factory for 19 hours a week. My boss doesn’t pay me minimum wage and overtime pay, nor does he give me rest breaks or healthcare. On top of that, he constantly verbally harasses us. This affects my emotions and my family. We are the 99%.
This guy wants overtime pay for working 19 hrs/week? 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1038 on: October 12, 2011, 09:35:59 AM »
This guy wants overtime pay for working 19 hrs/week? 
ROFLMAO! yes!  I was hoping someone would see this.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #1039 on: October 12, 2011, 12:07:41 PM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1040 on: October 12, 2011, 05:07:29 PM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #1041 on: October 12, 2011, 05:41:22 PM »
G

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1042 on: October 12, 2011, 05:53:04 PM »

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1043 on: October 12, 2011, 06:13:46 PM »
Didn`t Texas execute Enron?
Corporations are people. As a person, they have the same influence that I do, right? Isn't that the side you're on and the argument you make day after day? (You seem to have a lot of time on your hands.)

My Senator absolutely ignored me when I tried to contact him about deplorable healthcare standards at the VA. (I was having severe chest pains and was sent home with Aspercreme and an Ibuprofen script).  I bet if I filled his campaign coffers I would have his cell phone number. But instead of pursuing my own wealth, I served my country, so I guess I am a lesser person in the eyes of those elected to represent me.

I'm not sure if you completely understand the issue. While poor people were fighting and dying in wars, the wealthiest one percent were getting a tax break. There was no 'trickle down' effect, which is what was usually used as justification, because the economy was going to shit. If it's even mentioned to let the tax breaks expire, it's "class warfare".

This system is broken.

G

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #1044 on: October 12, 2011, 06:22:50 PM »
America is paying dearly for Obesity.  This one racked up 280 grand for being Obese.  Now she gets PERMANENT DISABILITY FROM THE GOVERNMENT to the tune of 700 dollars a month, no questions asked money because she overeats.  Is this fair?  Would you believe she is worried about going hungry and is mad she can`t get on Food Stamps because her FREE DISABILITY Money is too much?

Wait, she became a whale and she get money for it.  ??? That's VERY fucked up.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #1045 on: October 12, 2011, 06:23:28 PM »
I never went to college ,I have zero debt, I have a job that I like,I have insurance , I have a beautiful wife, I have a beautiful healthy kid, I have a great physique , I have a beautiful face , I have my own gym, I have 7000 post on GB and I have a big cock.

I'M  THE 1%

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #1046 on: October 12, 2011, 06:24:28 PM »
I mean, I feel like I want to slap her in her fucking face.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1047 on: October 12, 2011, 06:27:09 PM »
I never went to college ,I have zero debt, I have a job that I like,I have insurance , I have a beautiful wife, I have a beautiful healthy kid, I have a great physique , I have a beautiful face , I have my own gym, I have 7000 post on GB and I have a big cock.

I'M  THE 1%
How rich are you?

G

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #1048 on: October 12, 2011, 06:29:39 PM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1049 on: October 12, 2011, 06:40:27 PM »
Corporations are people. As a person, they have the same influence that I do, right? Isn't that the side you're on and the argument you make day after day? (You seem to have a lot of time on your hands.)

My Senator absolutely ignored me when I tried to contact him about deplorable healthcare standards at the VA. (I was having severe chest pains and was sent home with Aspercreme and an Ibuprofen script).  I bet if I filled his campaign coffers I would have his cell phone number. But instead of pursuing my own wealth, I served my country, so I guess I am a lesser person in the eyes of those elected to represent me.

I'm not sure if you completely understand the issue. While poor people were fighting and dying in wars, the wealthiest one percent were getting a tax break. There was no 'trickle down' effect, which is what was usually used as justification, because the economy was going to shit. If it's even mentioned to let the tax breaks expire, it's "class warfare".

This system is broken.

1. I don`t support the Supreme Court ruling that allows unnamed Corporations, including foreign entities to bankroll elections without full disclosure.

2. You signing up for the military has nothing to do with tax breaks for anyone, wealthy or poor.  You can play the military sympathy card all you want, but its meaningless.  Furthermore, you chose to go into the military and its also disingenuous to imply that only poor people serve in the military.  Jezebelle`s grandfather for instance signed up when he was 17 in the 1940s and made his way through the Navy ranks from the bottom to being one rank away from Admiral.  He also was financially smart and was very well off.

And I will now repost what I wrote earlier today as it is relevant:

At the end of the day it comes down to the people and their intelligence or lack thereof.  If people are too stupid and so easily influenced by whatever is put before them, despite having the ability to vote for anyone they want to, then the old adage remains true: People get the government they deserve.

I don`t fault Fox News at all for instance or any "News" Organization for that matter.  If the people are too dumb to believe a fallacy or are so easily misled, then its their own fault, not Fox News or anyone else for that matter.  They are just putting their product out there, be it true or false.