Author Topic: Rare legendary Ronnie Coleman pics  (Read 148556 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Rare legendary Ronnie Coleman pics
« Reply #425 on: September 02, 2012, 03:10:40 PM »
Dorian himself admitted that a prime Ronnie would beat him ;)

"In a show where everyone looked phenomenal, he was head and shoulders above them all...I could never dream of achieving that physique" Dorian Yates @ 1999 British Grand Prix

You think that's gonna save you from Kevin Horton owning the living shit out of you?  ;)

and FYI that quote is bullshit

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #426 on: September 02, 2012, 03:14:09 PM »
Ronnie has inferior conditioning? LOL

If what you say is true ^^^^^^^^^^^^ post pics of Dorian in the REAR RELAXED with better striated christmas tree, striated glutes and ripped hams. If you can do this I will gladly admit Dorian has the better rear relaxed.

In the mean time, here is Ronnie sporting all three I mentioned above.

Good luck finding those Dorian pics   :)

Pay attention striations is NOT superior conditioning

Peter,

Where would you place Dorian in the all time bodybuilding pantheon of conditioning?

Thanks

For some striated muscle can be a genetic trait -- guys like Hamdullah Aykutlug and Andrea Munzer spring to mind. But in terms of deep-hewn condition augmented by arid dryness and fullness, Dorian's look  was hard to beat. He had a granite hardness and dryness that made other guys (who looked in great shape on their own) look fleshy and soft when he stood next to them. He mastered the strategy of coming in hard and dry while retaining FULLNESS. Other guys could get great condition but end up looking flat and drained. Or they could get great muscle size but end up holding water. Another guy, maybe overlooked in the full and conditioned stakes, was Porter Cottrell who at his best was full and rock hard.

Again you're trying to claim because he has these in this pose he's better conditioned? it's nonsense

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #427 on: September 02, 2012, 03:16:09 PM »
pisses all over dorian....
if ronnie was white i wonder what ND et tal would say

Has nothing to do with race and everything to do with who meets the criteria better and it's shame you've been reduced to this level , speaks volumes of where you mentality it's not possible a white guy can beat a black one  ::)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #428 on: September 02, 2012, 03:17:58 PM »
show me better picture of yates FROM STAGE.

\

;D

Hulkster got called out by Kevin Horton for using that exact same oversharpened pic lol keep making Ronnie better in photoshop that's the only place he stands a chance

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #429 on: September 02, 2012, 03:26:26 PM »
Hulkster got called out by Kevin Horton for using that exact same oversharpened pic lol keep making Ronnie better in photoshop that's the only place he stands a chance

OH, REALLY??? ;D BOOM!

Yates absolutely outclassed and destroyed.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
« Reply #430 on: September 02, 2012, 03:51:19 PM »
Final destruction of 6 time Mr. Olympia Dorian Yates by 8 time Mr. Olympia Ronald Dean "G.O.A.T" Coleman

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #431 on: September 02, 2012, 04:00:25 PM »
^^^ ownage

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #432 on: September 02, 2012, 04:07:17 PM »
^^^ ownage

Like your comparison Horton called out  ;)

only in fantasy comparisons does Ronnie stand a chance against Dorian , because we know for a fact in reality he never did.

Fanboys circle-jerking over their fantasy creations lol

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #433 on: September 02, 2012, 04:21:44 PM »
this shot of ronnie is not oversharpened.

whats your excuse now?

::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #434 on: September 02, 2012, 04:25:56 PM »
this shot of ronnie is not oversharpened.

whats your excuse now?

::)

I don't need excuses or photoshopped pics or fantasy comparisons or made up quotes like you guys do. I deal in facts

fact 1999 isn't Ronnie's best at all
fact Ronnie doesn't compare in terms of conditioning ( and no striations aren't conditioning )
fact Ronnie never beat Dorian
fact when Ronnie started to win he still said he couldn't beat Dorian

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
« Reply #435 on: September 02, 2012, 04:29:36 PM »
I don't need excuses or photoshopped pics or fantasy comparisons or made up quotes like you guys do. I deal in facts

fact 1999 isn't Ronnie's best at all
fact Ronnie doesn't compare in terms of conditioning ( and no striations aren't conditioning )
fact Ronnie never beat Dorian
fact when Ronnie started to win he still said he couldn't beat Dorian

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #436 on: September 02, 2012, 04:31:05 PM »
fact Ronnie's ass is so oversized they photoshop it out in pics   :-\ and people have the audacity to claim he has great balance & proportion  ??? FYI you're not supposed to see the ass from the front couple that with his oversized quads and minuscule pathetic excuses for calves and his entire lower body proportion is compromised which in turn effects upper-and-lower body balance , couple that with his pregnant-raise-the-roof-gut which ruins his upper balance among his other defaults and people try and say one bicep shorter than the other is bad?  :-\

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #437 on: September 02, 2012, 04:32:10 PM »

He's laughing at all the fanboys who think he could beat Dorian  ;D

Ronnie:  Dorian would have won again.

Jim: You think so?

Ronnie:  I know so.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
« Reply #438 on: September 02, 2012, 04:40:00 PM »
He's laughing at all the fanboys who think he could beat Dorian  ;D

Ronnie:  Dorian would have won again.

Jim: You think so?

Ronnie:  I know so.

He is laughing at you, grandpa. ;D

Well, Ronnie is very down to earth guy and believe in god, so he said that. Do you expect him to say after his first win at olympia " I would kick his ass" ?  ::)

These quotes are like your bible, remember that every person have his opinion and that opinion can be wrong or right. :-*

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #439 on: September 02, 2012, 04:45:15 PM »

Well, Ronnie is very down to earth guy and believe in god, so he said that. Do you expect him to say after his first win at olympia " I would kick his ass" ?  ::)

These quotes are like your bible, remember that every person have his opinion and that opinion can be wrong or right. :-*

Really how about this quote in 2007  ;)

Special Ed : Ronnie of Dorian competed in 1998 would you have smoked him?

Ronnie Coleman : NO I think he would have kept on winning as long as he competed I don't think he would have lost.

Now what you have? that was after he retired , still feels Dorian would beat him.  ;D

very down to earth guy? he's the same guy who said being white help Jay win the Olympia amd Jay must be on crack to ever think he could beat him and he would need to be reborn with better genetics ( irony is Jay kicked his ass many times  ;D ) or that it was politics in 2002 when Gunther beat him , what happened to down to earth?  ???

Ronnie always respected Dorian and always had good things to say about him , he fear Dorian for good reasons , Dorian after all kicked his and everyone else's asses for years on end I don't blame him

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
« Reply #440 on: September 02, 2012, 05:05:54 PM »
Really how about this quote in 2007  ;)

Special Ed : Ronnie of Dorian competed in 1998 would you have smoked him?

Ronnie Coleman : NO I think he would have kept on winning as long as he competed I don't think he would have lost.

Now what you have? that was after he retired , still feels Dorian would beat him.  ;D

very down to earth guy? he's the same guy who said being white help Jay win the Olympia amd Jay must be on crack to ever think he could beat him and he would need to be reborn with better genetics ( irony is Jay kicked his ass many times  ;D ) or that it was politics in 2002 when Gunther beat him , what happened to down to earth?  ???

Ronnie always respected Dorian and always had good things to say about him , he fear Dorian for good reasons , Dorian after all kicked his and everyone else's asses for years on end I don't blame him

If you remember 2006 Mr. O then you know that jay looked like shit, nothing comparable to 2001,  and won over Ronnie only because of ronnies copressed spine and arthropied muscles. He had no chance against 100 percent ronnie, not after 2001, his waist got wide and fridge was born. His "Jay on crack" , do you know humour?  ;D dexter laughed his ass off when ronnie said that, it was joke.

Dorian was very good bodybuilder but guess who have 8 sandows? 1 AC title and many more titles. Ronnie.
Ronnie is most popular bodybuilder after arnold and probably always will be.

btw. what you say about comparisons? are they too oversharpened or stretched or photoshoped?  ;D

btw. I found thread from 2008! ronnie vs yates and guess what, its full of your posts, time to hang up dorians trunks you bough from him and move on. ;D

You cant simple deny this ownage by G.O.A.T Ronnie.
Almost every pose is owned by Ron, side triceps probably goes to yates but rest goes to Ron.

As I said before, move on and dont waste your time grandpa, you dont have much left.
Better spend it with wife, kids and frends than with Dorians trunks.

Good luck. ;D

[/center]

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #441 on: September 02, 2012, 05:08:10 PM »
Troll meltdown of epic proportions

Bravo  ;D

carry on

RocketSwitch625

• Getbig IV
  • Women fall all over me and Pumpster is FUGLY.
« Reply #442 on: September 02, 2012, 05:08:56 PM »

Well, Ronnie is very down to earth guy and believe in god, so he said that. Do you expect him to say after his first win at olympia " I would kick his ass" ?  ::)

"Jay's opinion is just one white man's opinion" Ronnie Coleman PBW Show circa May 2007. So much for him following God. LOL

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #443 on: September 02, 2012, 05:12:05 PM »
"Jay's opinion is just one white man's opinion" Ronnie Coleman PBW Show circa May 2007. So much for him following God. LOL

Wayne Demilia

Did Gunther beat him there? ( Ronnie 2002 SOS ) Yeah, Gunther beat him. Beat him decisively. Then the thing I expected happened of course : what happens every time a white guy beats a black guy, " Oh it's racial. " Anytime a black guy loses , it's a racial decision.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #444 on: September 02, 2012, 05:16:13 PM »
Awesome pics 240..............there will be no one else quite like Ronnie.

He is the Barry Bonds of bodybuilding and nobody will ever duplicate his numbers ( mass, titles, etc).
Why?
Combination of 1/1,000,000,000 genetics, quality drugs and he was in an age where big freaky bodies were the ideal.
In the not so distant future , the IFBB judges will only reward a scaled down physique to be Mr Olympia.
Combine that with the increased crackdown on BB drugs around the world and you no longer make it possble for a Ronnie Coleman to exist in pro BB.

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #445 on: September 02, 2012, 05:39:43 PM »
Wayne Demilia

Did Gunther beat him there? ( Ronnie 2002 SOS ) Yeah, Gunther beat him. Beat him decisively. Then the thing I expected happened of course : what happens every time a white guy beats a black guy, " Oh it's racial. " Anytime a black guy loses , it's a racial decision.

if only you guys knew the REAL reason they let gunter beat ronnie in 2003

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #446 on: September 02, 2012, 05:45:46 PM »
if only you guys knew the REAL reason they let gunter beat ronnie in 2003

Gunther never beat Ronnie in 2003 but I love a good bullshit story as much as the next guy , do tell  ::)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #447 on: September 02, 2012, 05:46:21 PM »
if only you guys knew the REAL reason they let gunter beat ronnie in 2002 (corrected)

oh I think everyone (except dumbasses like ND) knows the real reason:

to sell tickets to the Olympia the following year.

it worked by the way, but it also pissed Ronnie off, creating the drive that resulted in his 2003 shape.

yeah Gunter, you really beat him: LOL ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #448 on: September 02, 2012, 05:49:45 PM »
oh I think everyone (except dumbasses like ND) knows the real reason:

to sell tickets to the Olympia the following year.

it worked by the way, but it also pissed Ronnie off, creating the drive that resulted in his 2003 shape.

yeah Gunter, you really beat him: LOL ::)

Poor guy still has to cling to politics  :-\ I can say I don't blame you ,it's not like you know how contests are actually judged and your lust for ebony penis clouds your vision

remember Bob Chick corrected you on this subject?  ;) shall I dig up the quote?

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #449 on: September 02, 2012, 05:50:12 PM »
ronnie 99 was unmatchable.
Flower Boy Ran Away