Author Topic: ALL NIGHT WADDY TRAINING PART 2 with picture and master documentation  (Read 3273 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
i messed up last time i did not have any caffiene and i found this is what i need to stay awake at night plenty of coffe and plenty of sugar

right now im not keeping track of diet only making sure i do around a 1000 reps daily i would like to do more , ill find a way eventually. but going with little sleep you can eat a shitload more calories and not really gain fat. its weird but thats how it works ive only done about 300 reps today i was tired as hell today and fell out half way through work today for a good hour sleept super hard. but coffee did the trick for me this evening and im not even tired. im rotating eating plenty of pancakes with syrup . monster egg shakes this time with 10 whole eggs with 80 grams of sugar and 1 inch of butter. i usually rotate these meals every so often

A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: ALL NIGHT WADDY TRAINING PART 2 with picture and master documentation
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2007, 08:39:28 PM »
im not worried if i put on some fat during this period because if i do ill just go back to the old 1 rep per 2 calorie method to come down in fat..right now its anything goes but giving it all i got training hardcore for 2012 if i have to fight the reptilians if they do not want to agree with my affiliation with team HUGE nasser
A

Lamplighterx

• Getbig III
  • I support the Wizard of Truth
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2007, 08:39:45 PM »
DAMN!!!
great job bro
Proud to be a member of Team Nasser

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2007, 08:40:03 PM »
Waddy, do you do any exercise for your chest besides push ups? seriously, there is nothing there
Here comes the money shot

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2007, 08:40:57 PM »
Waddy, do you do any exercise for your chest besides push ups? seriously, there is nothing there

im 6feet6 my one tit is bigger than your two tiny tits
A

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2007, 08:42:37 PM »
What good is it to sleep just an hour. Great conditioning btw

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2007, 08:42:51 PM »

::)
Here comes the money shot

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2007, 08:51:50 PM »
ALL NIGHT WADDY TRAINING PART 2 with picture and masterdocumentationbation

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2007, 08:56:25 PM »
::)

am i going to have to call your parents?
A

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2007, 09:17:09 PM »
epic as usual Waddy

keep representin'
Air Falcon

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2007, 09:20:36 PM »
Waddy, I hope that you will be keeping updated on the progress throughout the night!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2007, 09:26:12 PM »
Waddy, I hope that you will be keeping updated on the progress throughout the night!

im not going to try to break any records or anything just do my normal routine. recordbreaking is for the weekends. i got mad houses to paint n shit i havent had much time to train today we will see where this goes
A

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2007, 09:42:53 PM »
im not going to try to break any records or anything just do my normal routine. recordbreaking is for the weekends. i got mad houses to paint n shit i havent had much time to train today we will see where this goes
I gotcha man. I am going to go to the grocery tomorrrow and go all out and buy a ton of food to last for several weeks...what is some stuff you would recommend to give me energy and keep me full for a long time w/out too many calories...I was thinking of getting some veggies like brocolli, zuchini, and onions. What else would you recommend?

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2007, 09:50:23 PM »
I gotcha man. I am going to go to the grocery tomorrrow and go all out and buy a ton of food to last for several weeks...what is some stuff you would recommend to give me energy and keep me full for a long time w/out too many calories...I was thinking of getting some veggies like brocolli, zuchini, and onions. What else would you recommend?

ground beef, all kinds of meats, avacados, all kinds of nuts, and some veggies..

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2007, 09:52:31 PM »
ground beef, all kinds of meats, avacados, all kinds of nuts, and some veggies..
I have heard avacados are good, but how do you eat them? I have only had them in guacemole or other types of dip.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2007, 09:54:20 PM »

well when 'dieting' you must autmatically realize that your muscle will not have as much volumizing fuel in them so therefore they will not 'push' through the fat and give you a true ripped look even if you have lost bodyfat

right now i am attempting to possibly stir up some growth 'if thats even possible with what ive done so far , im not sure how much further i can push myself because i do require sleep but not as much as i used to. im slowly knocking off the hours of sleep needed though and adapting along with workouts slowly and eatin. so basically the fat is still there im just attempting to push through it with constant training

anyways to your question if you want to lose fat dont look in the mirror for a good week eat just veggies and take KELP/iodine for thyroid function because any veggies will fill you up but they slow the thyroid so you must take in the iodine supplement. during this time your muscles will deflate because they have no feul. and fat loss happens rapidly. so the reason why i say dont even look in the mirror is because your muscles will not be pushing through the fat (this will make you think you are not progressing and can fuck you mentally). do it for a good week...........train what you can it wont be much you will be weak and tired and sleep much more

then after the week of doing that go do the exact opposite train a TON and eat a TON EVERYDAY. you will fill out like crazy and there will be less fat that your muscles have to push through and you will look great. this will speed up metabolism and give your muscles a nice look. do this for a good week try to improve as the week progresses on the sheer volume of workouts and food intake it will even be hard to sleep as much your sleep might only be 5-7 hours a night , the high calories make you really alert

then when the week is over go back to fatloss mode and extra sleep mode you wont have energy and will be sleeping more about 7-9 hours any veggies will work
A

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2007, 09:54:20 PM »
I have heard avacados are good, but how do you eat them? I have only had them in guacemole or other types of dip.

I just cut them in half, and take the pit out, and use a spoon and eat them..very easy

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2007, 09:57:16 PM »

if i were to diet i wouldnt even play around with avacados or any protiens or beef. its an all or nothing approach with veggies that work very well and you lose fat very fast. muscles deflate rapidly as well, just take my word for it. take some iodine too your workouts will be pussyfied but this is okay this is strictly for fat loss. just for one week then go back to super high calories and many set workouts
A

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2007, 10:05:27 PM »
well when 'dieting' you must autmatically realize that your muscle will not have as much volumizing fuel in them so therefore they will not 'push' through the fat and give you a true ripped look even if you have lost bodyfat

right now i am attempting to possibly stir up some growth 'if thats even possible with what ive done so far , im not sure how much further i can push myself because i do require sleep but not as much as i used to. im slowly knocking off the hours of sleep needed though and adapting along with workouts slowly and eatin. so basically the fat is still there im just attempting to push through it with constant training

anyways to your question if you want to lose fat dont look in the mirror for a good week eat just veggies and take KELP/iodine for thyroid function because any veggies will fill you up but they slow the thyroid so you must take in the iodine supplement. during this time your muscles will deflate because they have no feul. and fat loss happens rapidly. so the reason why i say dont even look in the mirror is because your muscles will not be pushing through the fat (this will make you think you are not progressing and can fuck you mentally). do it for a good week...........train what you can it wont be much you will be weak and tired and sleep much more

then after the week of doing that go do the exact opposite train a TON and eat a TON EVERYDAY. you will fill out like crazy and there will be less fat that your muscles have to push through and you will look great. this will speed up metabolism and give your muscles a nice look. do this for a good week try to improve as the week progresses on the sheer volume of workouts and food intake it will even be hard to sleep as much your sleep might only be 5-7 hours a night , the high calories make you really alert

then when the week is over go back to fatloss mode and extra sleep mode you wont have energy and will be sleeping more about 7-9 hours any veggies will work
Thanks for the detailed response...I will try this out.

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2007, 10:46:58 PM »

Be careful, you may end up looking like the guy in your avatar
Air Falcon

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2007, 12:13:14 AM »
:D waddy is one funny fucker

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2007, 06:25:03 AM »

also coffee is one of the key ingrediants for it all to work. you can put sugar in it....and even still at the end of the day with just coffee and veggies your calories will be well below 1000 for the day. also add salt to everything this will keep you from cramping if there is too much caffiene in your system and you lock up salt is very beneficial
A

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2007, 06:43:55 AM »
at 6feet6 daddywaddy is a giant amongst mortals
Z

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2007, 07:07:41 AM »
DW again venturing deep into the Daddyzone searching for the knowledge that we are too scared to push ourselves to find.  :)

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2007, 07:19:12 AM »
As a teenager before weights i did about 500 pushups a day and they mildly helped my chest but i found my arms were significantly bigger, unless you put a 45 pound plate on your back i cant see how pushups significantly help your chest.
Arnold For President 2012.2016