Author Topic: HeLp....  (Read 875 times)

amax

• Getbig II
  • WORKING ON IT...
HeLp....
« on: March 27, 2009, 09:49:16 PM »
I want to do a fat cutting cycle...... need some ideas on wut i should do......... i`Ve done 2 cycles that consisted of sus 250, deca n d-bol... now I really need 2 get lean...... I want 2 get as much fat loss as i can: right now all i have is an end less supply of anavar... so can u guys help me out wit this one................
NEWBIE WILLING TO TRAIN HARD..

4thAD

Re: HeLp....
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2009, 08:23:38 AM »
Diet and cardio brotha! Drugs aren't going to get you lean.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2009, 10:29:30 AM »
so all you have access to is anavar??

you will need test but IMO, you can get lean on dbol test deca, like said above, its all diet and cardio bro, there are some juice that can enchance fat buring but they are not going to melt it off. tren seems to keep me more hot so i lose more water from it, not necessarily fat. juice will be the icing on cake for a good diet/cardio/ and training program :)
muscle

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2009, 07:08:54 PM »
Diet and cardio brotha! Drugs aren't going to get you lean.

What ever happened to dieting and cardio to lose fat?

Now everyone wants a quick fix?

I look at it this way.

If you lean out the proper way, it leaves you so much more room when you do choose to use the drugs.

If you can get down to 10% BF on your own, just imagine what you could do once you start using Anavar, Primo, Winstrol.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2009, 12:39:39 AM »
the only steroids proven to burn fat in studies are test, anavar, and gh.

in theory any steroid that binds strongly to the AR receptor in muscle also binds to the AR receptor in fat - and hence burns fat.

So tren is probably a good fat burner, although i have read no study that shows this, many users claim it though.

u could add t3/t4, clen, eca or even dnp if you are desperate enough, but cardio at 30 mins a day and lower calories are stil key.
175lbs by 31st July

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2009, 04:51:20 AM »
What ever happened to dieting and cardio to lose fat?

Now everyone wants a quick fix?

I look at it this way.

If you lean out the proper way, it leaves you so much more room when you do choose to use the drugs.

If you can get down to 10% BF on your own, just imagine what you could do once you start using Anavar, Primo, Winstrol.

DIV

All of the above is very good advice.  I'd just add that it's equally if not more important to learn to diet down without cardio or drugs (or at least fat burning drugs).

Taking drugs AND cardio out of the equation makes it easier to see which dietary changes really work for you.  Save the drugs and cardio for when you get really lean and it starts to get hard to make progress.

amax

• Getbig II
  • WORKING ON IT...
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2009, 06:51:56 PM »
Thanx 4 the help............

NEWBIE WILLING TO TRAIN HARD..

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2009, 08:28:06 PM »
All of the above is very good advice.  I'd just add that it's equally if not more important to learn to diet down without cardio or drugs (or at least fat burning drugs).

Taking drugs AND cardio out of the equation makes it easier to see which dietary changes really work for you.  Save the drugs and cardio for when you get really lean and it starts to get hard to make progress.

Normally I'd say that, because it's the smartest way to really tell what works, but everyone wants more and faster..........NOW!

I'm hoping that if I give them some advice that shows immediate results they'll listen.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

tolliscd

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2009, 07:56:41 AM »
After some health issues(not related to AAS) im back training and posting....
My summer diet like someone mentioned dieting and cardio is the way to go..

Meal 1 8 lanas egg whites drinking with sugar free tang and 1 cup oats

Meal 2 Lean Body with a scoop of Designer whey (58g protein)

Meal 3 8oz chicken breast 2/3 cup brown rice

Meal 4 same as 2

Meal 5 Chicken or Turkey (hate fish) broccli or salad

Meal 6 same as 2 and 4 before bed

Supps: calcium,multi vitamin/mineral, B-complex 150, Lipodrene before workout and first thing in the morning

Cardio 5x a week 30-40 walking 4.0mph

As i progress with my diet 13percent BF now..i will add Test E 750, tren a ED 75, clen and possible t-3

Hope this helps i should be in single digits in 10 -12 weeks

This is what works for me but everybodys different