Author Topic: Is there a point to being friends with a woman, if you're not fucking her?  (Read 7766 times)

Rhomboids

• Getbig III
Trying to be progressive and open minded, or maybe I had a bout of pussification, I decided to just be friends with this attractive young woman (24).  After realizing that fucking was out of the realm of possibilities, for reasons i'm not gonna get into, I was like fuck it you wanna just be friends lets do it then. 

So we spent a ton of time together.  Talked every single day and were practically attached at the hip to the point that everyone around us thought we were dating and thus, fucking. 

Recently she suddenly went very cold on me.  Stopped returning my texts and all that.  We hang out all the time because we went to school together and when it was over, she disappeared on me. 

Now we have a class again next week and all of a sudden she's coming around acting like I was the one acting weird. 

Looking back I see it all as a waste of time.  At least if I was friends with a dude we could get shit done.  With a woman, unless you're fucking, or have fucked at some point, is there really a point to just being 'friends'?

I realize I made a rookie mistake here but I really thought i'd know better being much older than her. 

Method101

• Getbig V
No there is no point being friends with a woman unless it's just someone you know at work. Allowing yourself to sit in a woman's friend zone when you obviously want it to go further is the most fucking Beta thing you can do. Other men make far better "friends" than women lol.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Not really.

8)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
You're looking at it all wrong. Think of it as "building a bench". You're not fucking her...now.

Rhomboids

• Getbig III
I can't disagree with being called a beta here.  HOWEVER, this girl knew I was with someone.  I wasn't there daydreaming about us going out together one day, holding hands and having a picnic.  I'm experienced enough to not make that mistake.  I was always under control. 

I'm butthurt because I offered her a real friendship thinking that's what she wanted but she turned out flaky as fuck. 

My bad either way.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
Basile is the best example ........................ . :D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
No there is no point being friends with a woman unless it's just someone you know at work. Allowing yourself to sit in a woman's friend zone when you obviously want it to go further is the most fucking Beta thing you can do. Other men make far better "friends" than women lol.

Look whose balls dropped?  I bet your arms 17 inches now.  8)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
1. The only reason your even thinking about fucking her is because you haven't fucked her. If she were to hop on your dick tomorrow you'd be done with her in a month tops.
2. I have tricked myself into thinking that I wanted to sleep with a chick, or that a girl was better than she was…just because I couldn't have her. Then  I  finally got in a relationship with her and realized she wash't all that. 
3. Always keep attractive women as friends because you know they have hot friends

I think the hardest part as a guy with a big ego, is trying to tell the difference between true attraction and if a girl just feeds your ego. The latter is not true attraction its your mind playing tricks on you. To answer your question no though, most men  can not be friends with a woman he is truly attracted to….not until they find another woman they like just as much anyways.
l

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
Lol do any of you have a girlfriend / wife with guy friends ? Real confidence booster this thread is :D

Rhomboids

• Getbig III
you hit it on the head flinstones.  After a while the thrill was gone.  After seeing her so often and being face to face so much, with little makeup sometimes and under bad lights at others, she wasn't that attractive anymore. 

V Man

• Getbig IV
I do have some female friends but I'm pretty sure I've slept with most of them at some point.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
I used to try and be friends with them before and after fucking them, but it never works   Eventually they go cold on you or they move onto another man which just makes any friendship with them to difficult to bother with.
V

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
I have 3 female friends who are all married. It works out fine.

Perhaps it would be different if they were single. Who knows.
X

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Lol do any of you have a girlfriend / wife with guy friends ? Real confidence booster this thread is :D

When you're in a relationship, at some point it should be communicated somehow what you find and don't find acceptable and what she finds and doesn't find acceptable in behaviors of the opposite gender. I'm old school. I don't subscribe to this modern western interaction with the opposite sex.  As we've seen, it causes too many problems. I'm well aware my line of thinking isn't going to change anything however, this is how I choose to operate and I have yet to regret it. There's no going out with another male for drinks or any of this other nonsense today.  I don't play that and I wouldn't do that.  There's no hanging out or shootin the shit or any other settings that can be considered intimate.  It's not an issue of trust, it's an issue of respect and that's what people have forgotten because they don't want to be looked at as insecure. No. There are rules and regulations for relationships and this is an issue seldom addressed.  Not me.  I make it clear what I'm cool with and what I'm not cool with.  They can take it or leave it. I'm too old for the high school shit.  We're either going to operate like adults in a relationship or not at all. You must get this through, not getbigger style though.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
The puerile and over-socialized nature of an attractive woman of breeding age's mind is nigh unbearable; therefore, unless a poke and revoke is in the cards, there just isn't any point.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
I find single women who don't share my desire to fuck to be largely uninteresting.

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .

Clearly you're waiting for the marriages to go south and when they do, bam, 3 hot delicious cocks are just a waiting for ya. Chaos 101

THE BEEF

Jayel

• Getbig III
You're looking at it all wrong. Think of it as "building a bench". You're not fucking her...now.

This^^^ you just haven't fucked her YET bro... There's still time. Play a bit of hardball, make her suck up for going all quiet on you, then organise this Friday drinks at a club - get a bit pissed and lay it out on the line after by saying something like "look, I have to be honest, you're really fucking hot..." See how it goes down. If she runs off, who cares, sounds like the friendship don't really matter anyways - and in that case, stay at the club and try get a Wellington boot from some other skank. Plus you can always blame the booze the next day and if she's really your pal she won't care. But who knows, she may be up for it and you end up having some weekend full of fucking your desired chick. You never know...

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
I haven't been following the "things" but THE BEEF is doing an admirable job taking on his new host of adversaries.

bradistani

• Getbig V
Trying to be progressive and open minded, or maybe I had a bout of pussification, I decided to just be friends with this attractive young woman (24).  After realizing that fucking was out of the realm of possibilities, for reasons i'm not gonna get into, I was like fuck it you wanna just be friends lets do it then. 

So we spent a ton of time together.  Talked every single day and were practically attached at the hip to the point that everyone around us thought we were dating and thus, fucking. 

Recently she suddenly went very cold on me.  Stopped returning my texts and all that.  We hang out all the time because we went to school together and when it was over, she disappeared on me. 

Now we have a class again next week and all of a sudden she's coming around acting like I was the one acting weird. 

Looking back I see it all as a waste of time.  At least if I was friends with a dude we could get shit done.  With a woman, unless you're fucking, or have fucked at some point, is there really a point to just being 'friends'?

I realize I made a rookie mistake here but I really thought i'd know better being much older than her. 

in a word.. NO!

as a consolation, i hope you have at least stole a pair of her dirty panties for sniffing and jerking purposes

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
I haven't been following the "things" but THE BEEF is doing an admirable job taking on his new host of adversaries.

Thank you good friend Hulk.

THE BEEF

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER

I can tell by the way you use your walk, you're a woman's man, no time to talk....

Dave D

• Getbig V

Work friends or are they legitimate  let's grab lunch friends. I ask because  I have "work friends" who are female and they don't shut up,  it can be exhausting  to deal with. I'm also friends  with my married friends wives but I'd never hang out with them with out their husband around.

When you're in a relationship, at some point it should be communicated somehow what you find and don't find acceptable and what she finds and doesn't find acceptable in behaviors of the opposite gender. I'm old school. I don't subscribe to this modern western interaction with the opposite sex.  As we've seen, it causes too many problems. I'm well aware my line of thinking isn't going to change anything however, this is how I choose to operate and I have yet to regret it. There's no going out with another male for drinks or any of this other nonsense today.  I don't play that and I wouldn't do that.  There's no hanging out or shootin the shit or any other settings that can be considered intimate.  It's not an issue of trust, it's an issue of respect and that's what people have forgotten because they don't want to be looked at as insecure. No. There are rules and regulations for relationships and this is an issue seldom addressed.  Not me.  I make it clear what I'm cool with and what I'm not cool with.  They can take it or leave it. I'm too old for the high school shit.  We're either going to operate like adults in a relationship or not at all. You must get this through, not getbigger style though.

X2

I've seen several  relationships and marriages ruined because of opposite  sex friendships (although I've seen some same sex friendship  ruin relationships too,  no homo).

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit

You're giving up this easy? You ARE pussified.

Dude, it doesn't matter if she's a 10 and you're a 5. Find out what she likes, do what she likes and play like you're not interested.

Is she white? If so, start going out with black chicks, make sure she sees you. White chicks go ballistic when they see a white dude with a black chick.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Of course.  Bunch of oversexed savages in here.

You shouldn't view women as sexual objects.  Frankly, it's offensive.  Have you been to the DMV?  There are some real swamp donkeys walking around out there.  Total WNHs.  Yuck.