Author Topic: Is there a point to being friends with a woman, if you're not fucking her?  (Read 7758 times)

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
Substitute boyfriend for husband and hundred for dozen

Walter, you bring up "gay" and "blowjobs" a lot...

Europe

• Getbig IV
Does she have hot friends?? then yes...

If you haven't fucked her yet, it's a good sign you won't.

take this as learning experience and make more female friends.. sooner or later some of them will end fucking you.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Listen, we are animals and we re just designed to find mates to reproduce with, then we re supposed to maximize the odds of survival of offspring by helping it dominate the competition instead of being dominated by it. The healthiest, strongest, richest the partner is, the better odds of survival for the eventual offspring obtained with him/her. Thats what all animals do, they struggle daily and indefinitely to find, obtain and maintain/improve the highest odds of survival for themselves and their offsprings. Everything you do, think, is geared toward this unique goal, purpose.

Males /females relaltionships in all animal species are based on this very basic principle that motivates absolutely every single thought and action we automoatically and subconsciously produce at any given time.
We re automated war machines also known as "lifeforms" that consume resources until there are none anymore.

kevcat

• Getbig IV
Any females im good friends with ( outside of work ) , i have banged. Its just the way things are. I dont honestly see the point in hanging out with a female for company when theyre really not that interesting, unless you want in their knickers.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
Might as well ask; What is the point of being friends if you already fucked her, if that is your only goal?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Trying to be progressive and open minded, or maybe I had a bout of pussification, I decided to just be friends with this attractive young woman (24).  After realizing that fucking was out of the realm of possibilities, for reasons i'm not gonna get into, I was like fuck it you wanna just be friends lets do it then. 

So we spent a ton of time together.  Talked every single day and were practically attached at the hip to the point that everyone around us thought we were dating and thus, fucking. 

Recently she suddenly went very cold on me.  Stopped returning my texts and all that.  We hang out all the time because we went to school together and when it was over, she disappeared on me. 

Now we have a class again next week and all of a sudden she's coming around acting like I was the one acting weird. 

Looking back I see it all as a waste of time.  At least if I was friends with a dude we could get shit done.  With a woman, unless you're fucking, or have fucked at some point, is there really a point to just being 'friends'?

I realize I made a rookie mistake here but I really thought i'd know better being much older than her. 

I only read this OP and didn't bother reading the rest of the posts, so this may have already been posted:

1. She likes you and is hoping you will ask her out for an "official" romantic date.

2. I see no problem with being friends with a female. BUT, this one went cold when she felt frustrated by you not pulling the trigger on asking her out.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
No there is no point being friends with a woman unless it's just someone you know at work. Allowing yourself to sit in a woman's friend zone when you obviously want it to go further is the most fucking Beta thing you can do. Other men make far better "friends" than women lol.

Good pt. If you really want to nail her poontang, it's pathetic to hang on to her and ACT like her pal.

BUT...

If you really don't care about screwing the girl for whatever reason, being a real friend is cool.

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
is there a point to being fiends with a man, if youre not fucking him?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
is there a point to being fiends with a man, if youre not fucking him?

Two things are different, first of all men and women are different, as well as fiends and friends.

I have many fiends (both men and women), but the only woman i have as a friend is the one i am together with.

I usually break all the other contacts with other women (meeting and on the phone) as i enter a new relationship.

I just have no time for others, nor desire to spend time with others. The woman i'm with take up too much of my time as is.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Is the same true for males as well?  Why or why not.  Would love to hear your answers.

Redux

• Getbig IV
Have all the women friends you want.
Just always remember that their brains are half the size of yours and everything they do is based on what they "feel" and not what they "think."

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
Walter, you bring up "gay" and "blowjobs" a lot...

So you dont feel left out of the discussion.

Fagfucker.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
So you dont feel left out of the discussion.

Fagfucker.

Are you sure?

It's only gay if you say so.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
If the woman is very ugly and unattractive, she can still be funny and dude-like....so that's cool.
If she's hot: no way, it's gonna end up miserably.

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
Two things are different, first of all men and women are different, as well as fiends and friends.

I have many fiends (both men and women), but the only woman i have as a friend is the one i am together with.

I usually break all the other contacts with other women (meeting and on the phone) as i enter a new relationship.

I just have no time for others, nor desire to spend time with others. The woman i'm with take up too much of my time as is.

no time for nothing besides getbig you mean

no time for nothing besides getbig you mean

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

Nail on head LeKwon.

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
like different is a bad thing.
youre just a sad bunch of people that are unable to connect to other human beings, male or female.
grown men that cant have real relationships of any kind, with anyone.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
like different is a bad thing.
youre just a sad bunch of people that are unable to connect to other human beings, male or female.
grown men that cant have real relationships of any kind, with anyone.

No.  You don't understand how the world works. And how healthy relationships work between men and women.  This isn't Friends or some other liberal television show.  When you're in a relationship with someone you sacrifice hanging out with women and they with men.  This is how the whole earth has operated up until about 20 years ago or so in the West.  You're an idealist that shit isn't practical and doesn't work in the real world.  Everyone needs to stay in their lane.

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
why? men and women in relationships meet the opposite sex all the time anyway, at work etc
sounds more like youre insecure, afraid that your woman might be unfaithful and wants to lock her in.
thats the attitude of someone from the middle east, not the western world.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
why? men and women in relationships meet the opposite sex all the time anyway, at work etc
sounds more like youre insecure, afraid that your woman might be unfaithful and wants to lock her in.

the middle east is the cradle of civilization, where democracy and many inventions like running water was born. they taught the west about the religion of peace and we owe them everything.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

Having opposite sex coworkers and hanging out with someone of the opposite sex (assuming you're hetero) when you're in a relationship is two different worlds.  You're never going to stop someone from cheating.  If they're going to cheat, they're going to cheat.  As I stated in a post on the first page.  It's not about insecurity, it's about respect. 

The Middle East has it right regarding this. Should I make a list of how fucked up, sick and deplorable the western world is?  You think this is paradise or even ideal?  The western world is circling the toilet bowl.

drmarkp

• Getbig III

Q: Is there a point to being friends with a woman, if you're not fucking her?

A: Only if your gay..

Dave D

• Getbig V

Wiggs made his point about it being a respect issue.

I'm not sure what the breakdown is of the population  sample  we have on this site (not counting  the closet schmoes and dudes that hate women) but the general consensus  is that dudes try to sleep with women. This doesn't matter if the women are in relationships  or "just friends".  Undoubtedly  women have ulterior  motives at times as well.

I'm sure, like many "sterotypes", there are exceptions. SF1900 has mentioned  he has friends he spends time with that are female and there is nothing more.  Based on my life experiences  this is rare. I've had several  women friends throughout  my life and despite  setting boundaries someone  usually develops feelings for the other, this is true even if the woman had been much older.

Maybe the next generation  will be more idealistic and create a utopia  where everyone treats one another with respect and love but as of now in human history  it hasn't happened.

Beefjake

• Getbig IV
  • Oh fuck it.
Q: Is there a point to being friends with a woman, if you're not fucking her?

A: Only if your gay..

Or if you can use the friendship to hook up with her more open legged friends.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER

Having opposite sex coworkers and hanging out with someone of the opposite sex (assuming you're hetero) when you're in a relationship is two different worlds.  You're never going to stop someone from cheating.  If they're going to cheat, they're going to cheat.  As I stated in a post on the first page.  It's not about insecurity, it's about respect. 

The Middle East has it right regarding this. Should I make a list of how fucked up, sick and deplorable the western world is?  You think this is paradise or even ideal?  The western world is circling the toilet bowl.

That's funny.....a welfare skunk talking about "respect" in a relationship.