Author Topic: Iran canceled air show when Russia warned Israel planned to destroy.....  (Read 960 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Of interest

DEBKAfile's Iranian and intelligence sources disclose that Moscow warned Tehran Friday April 17 that Israel was planning to destroy all 140 fighter-bombers concentrated at the Mehr-Abad Air Force base for an air show over Tehran on Iran's Army Day the following day. The entire fleet was accordingly removed to remote bases and the display cancelled.

In the first week of April, Tehran announced it would stage its biggest air show ever to dramatize a ceremonial military parade in the capital on April 18. Iran would show the world that it is capable of fighting off an Israeli attack on its nuclear facilities. Instead only four aircraft flew over the saluting stand. Iranian media explained that the big show was cancelled due to "bad weather and poor visibility," when in fact Tehran basked in warm and sunny weather.

Moscow had informed the Iranians that its spy satellites and intelligence sources had picked up preparations at Israeli Air Force bases to destroy the 140 warplanes, the bulk of the Iranian air force, on the ground the night before the display, leaving its nuclear sites without aerial defense. A similar operation wiped out the entire Egyptian air fleet in the early hours of the 1967 war
L

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Wow

neat stuff
S

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
I thought so....I'd behead whoever thought grouping all the planes together wasa great idea. Can u imagine the look on 'dinner jackets" face as the IDF bombed his AF out of existance, on a day celebrating how Iran will destroy the IDF with that very same AF...priceless.
L

Hereford

• Getbig V
I wonder what all the islam-types think about how badly Israel kicks the shit out ot them every time they meet ...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Of interest

DEBKAfile's Iranian and intelligence sources disclose that Moscow warned Tehran Friday April 17 that Israel was planning to destroy all 140 fighter-bombers concentrated at the Mehr-Abad Air Force base for an air show over Tehran on Iran's Army Day the following day. The entire fleet was accordingly removed to remote bases and the display cancelled.

In the first week of April, Tehran announced it would stage its biggest air show ever to dramatize a ceremonial military parade in the capital on April 18. Iran would show the world that it is capable of fighting off an Israeli attack on its nuclear facilities. Instead only four aircraft flew over the saluting stand. Iranian media explained that the big show was cancelled due to "bad weather and poor visibility," when in fact Tehran basked in warm and sunny weather.

Moscow had informed the Iranians that its spy satellites and intelligence sources had picked up preparations at Israeli Air Force bases to destroy the 140 warplanes, the bulk of the Iranian air force, on the ground the night before the display, leaving its nuclear sites without aerial defense. A similar operation wiped out the entire Egyptian air fleet in the early hours of the 1967 war

they were getting ready to hit the nuke sites if this is true.  This would have been to take out relaliation capability and make it easy to take out whatever they want.  wow fuck wow...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
They're really going to do this shit aren't they.  Now I'm wondering more about the Swine flu "distraction"

This is going to be WWIII ::)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
scary shit indeed... :o

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
eh, let's be honest.  If they were going to war, it would have happened 2 years ago when economy was strong, US soldiers were massed on the iran border, the dick-measuing was at its worst, the media was pushing for war, and those handsome UK soldiers almost got capped.

Had they followed their orders and opened fire on the 6 iranian ships, they would have been wasted, and UK, US, ISR would have gangbanged Iran back to the stone ages.

Today, we don't have the men, the money, or the media to start a 3rd war.  I think this is just ramped up shit-talking on both sides.  It worked too - didn't Iran say something really nice/accepting of Israel just today?  I remember seeing that.  Big change of course?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
The look on that dipshit's face as he watched his air force get annihilated would've been priceless.

That said, 240 is probably right. Remember that Israel wanted to fly across Iraq and bomb the nuke facilities a year or two ago and the US told them no. You think they would sign off on Israel flying into Iran and starting a war now? And here I was thinking you conspiracy theorists were smart. Oh wait.  ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
240 is probably right.

1 outta 32,167 posts ain't bad :)

Fury

• Getbig V
1 outta 32,167 posts ain't bad :)

Even a broken clock is right twice a day. Statistically speaking, you were bound to get one right eventually. Congratulations!  ;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
A, They wanted to strike Iran and had plans to do so, that Bush said no is not relevant now.
B, Bush this isn't the Bush admin.
C, There is nothing to indicate they do not still want to strike Iran, I'm sure they do.
D, Israel gets it way most of the time.

From the same reporting that indicated Bush said no to an Israeli attack on Iran: "Some Israeli officials have suggested that Israel may strike Iran during the period between the November 4 US presidential election and the next's president's inauguration in January. "

http://www.israeltoday.co.il/default.aspx?tabid=178&nid=17263

I'm not sure what the conspiracy accusations are in this thread, there's nothing much conspiracy related in this thread beyond my comment about the swine flu.

Fury

• Getbig V
A, They wanted to strike Iran and had plans to do so, that Bush said no is not relevant now.
B, Bush this isn't the Bush admin.
C, There is nothing to indicate they do not still want to strike Iran, I'm sure they do.
D, Israel gets it way most of the time.

From the same reporting that indicated Bush said no to an Israeli attack on Iran: "Some Israeli officials have suggested that Israel may strike Iran during the period between the November 4 US presidential election and the next's president's inauguration in January. "

http://www.israeltoday.co.il/default.aspx?tabid=178&nid=17263

I'm not sure what the conspiracy accusations are in this thread, there's nothing much conspiracy related in this thread beyond my comment about the swine flu.

What the fuck does "between Nov. 4 and January" have to do with April 18, 2009? Only 3 months late there, champ. Let's think about it. If Bush didn't let them do it, why would Obama let them start another war that we would most likely help with? Especially after Israel is still catching heat for their Gaza operation. Let's try thinking next time. I know it's hard for you.  ::)

240 made 100x more sense than that little spattering of jibberish you just threw up on the screen.  :D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
What the fuck does "between Nov. 4 and January" have to do with April 18, 2009? Only 3 months late there, champ. Let's think about it. If Bush didn't let them do it, why would Obama let them start another war that we would most likely help with? Especially after Israel is still catching heat for their Gaza operation. Let's try thinking next time. I know it's hard for you.  ::)

240 made 100x more sense than that little spattering of jibberish you just threw up on the screen.  :D
::)  stfu, I'm not biting.  nice try.