Author Topic: Long Ester Three Amigos 300 - need advice  (Read 2570 times)

saopl

• Getbig III
Long Ester Three Amigos 300 - need advice
« on: April 25, 2011, 08:03:06 PM »
cycle history ; this will be my second cycle, first cycle was just a simple 12 week test 300 cycle, nolvadex PCT, which was about 2 years ago.

i'm 6'5, 205, 15% BF, been working out for roughly 3 years, with small breaks here and there. going to have to work on my diet and do more cardio so i can hit sub 10% bf.

anyways the cycle is, already pre mixed in the same vial.

test 120 (testosterone enanthate)
mast 120 (drostanolone enanthate)
tren E 60 (trenbolone enanthate)

basically 300mg every 2 days, so 600mg a week for 10-12 weeks, still undecided. nolvadex PCT and femara drops through out the cycle.

just wanted to get everyones input, any advice is appreciated.

thanks  ;D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Re: Long Ester Three Amigos 300 - need advice
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2011, 09:37:50 PM »
I would leave the masteron till below 10% mate.

I would also start with acetate with first run with tren

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2011, 10:14:29 PM »
300mg every 2 days is more like 900mg a week.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2011, 02:17:52 AM »
well its not like you can change compounds as youve already bought it and its already mixed, im sure if its any good youl be a machine in a few weeks time,,,

saopl

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2011, 08:37:50 AM »
well its not like you can change compounds as youve already bought it and its already mixed, im sure if its any good youl be a machine in a few weeks time,,,

thats what i like to hear  8)

saopl

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2011, 08:40:04 AM »
300mg every 2 days is more like 900mg a week.

not really, the way i have it spaced out is exactly 2 shots/600mg a week.

was thinking about upping the dose to 900mg a week though, i have access to an extra vial, any thoughts?

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2011, 09:26:07 AM »
ride out 600mg a week for this cycle. maybe use the x-tra bottle to prolong the cycle.

nunzi

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2011, 09:49:29 AM »
two shots a week.  600mg wk is good.  no need to do 900mg

saopl

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2011, 02:21:37 PM »
word, thanks guys.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2011, 07:24:09 PM »
Sorry missed that its a combo oil  ;D - thought you were running them as individual compounds , as said earlier if its good stuff then within weeks the tren will have you looking beastly - enjoy it , its the best shit in BB  ;D  :P

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2011, 05:11:47 AM »
Sorry missed that its a combo oil  ;D - thought you were running them as individual compounds , as said earlier if its good stuff then within weeks the tren will have you looking beastly - enjoy it , its the best shit in BB  ;D  :P

Tren enanthate at 120mg a week will have him beastly within weeks?  Not likely.....

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2011, 05:29:35 AM »
Tren enanthate at 120mg a week will have him beastly within weeks?  Not likely.....
I read the doses and description wrong not realising its a mixed combo - Not used to useing those where Im from :) 300mg per week of that compound would be the min id run . my bad.  :)

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2011, 05:37:27 AM »
I read the doses and description wrong not realising its a mixed combo - Not used to useing those where Im from :) 300mg per week of that compound would be the min id run . my bad.  :)

Righto.  But lets bump it from 300 to 700 :).

In my expereince, I feel it takes a good 4-5 weeks for tren E to come on strong.  Ace much much sooner

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2011, 06:06:20 PM »
Righto.  But lets bump it from 300 to 700 :).

In my expereince, I feel it takes a good 4-5 weeks for tren E to come on strong.  Ace much much sooner
Just remember it's his first run with tren - it can mess with some people.

I started tren Enan two weeks ago and the begining of this week the sweats at night began - i get these more on the e ester compared to the acetate for some reason - everyones body chemistry is different , the aggression in the gym where you really dig deep and start training like a mad man starts at around week two for me on enan and builds from there. I agree though at about weeks 4 -5 it is like a fast moving freight train and you get that hard full pop look to your muscles.

On acetate I notice by the 3rd or 4th shot things changing - compared to testosterone which takes 3-5 weeks to start to notice anything - I think its because tren is so powerful - it is 5 to 1 times more powerful both androgenicly and anabolicly than test so I notice it quickly.

On Tren enan i have tryed 4 ml a week so 600mgs but couldnt take it so am comfortable at 3ml or 450mgs - 400mgs on acetate a week is where im happy cant go over that - so everyone is different is that respect. Id love to be able to handle 700mgs though :D

saopl

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2011, 08:31:41 PM »
eventually i want to be able to handle more Tren, but i'm kinda using this cycle to see what kinda sides I get from it, i've read everything from night sweats, insomnia to hair loss and gyno, so this is kinda my test run to see how it reacts with my body.

i'm stoked on it though, starting next monday.

saopl

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2011, 11:17:58 AM »
Also when would you guys suggest I start my anti-e (femara) ??

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2011, 03:38:43 PM »
Just remember it's his first run with tren - it can mess with some people.

I started tren Enan two weeks ago and the begining of this week the sweats at night began - i get these more on the e ester compared to the acetate for some reason - everyones body chemistry is different , the aggression in the gym where you really dig deep and start training like a mad man starts at around week two for me on enan and builds from there. I agree though at about weeks 4 -5 it is like a fast moving freight train and you get that hard full pop look to your muscles.

On acetate I notice by the 3rd or 4th shot things changing - compared to testosterone which takes 3-5 weeks to start to notice anything - I think its because tren is so powerful - it is 5 to 1 times more powerful both androgenicly and anabolicly than test so I notice it quickly.

On Tren enan i have tryed 4 ml a week so 600mgs but couldnt take it so am comfortable at 3ml or 450mgs - 400mgs on acetate a week is where im happy cant go over that - so everyone is different is that respect. Id love to be able to handle 700mgs though :D

Right on, good luck with the new compound, it's a fantastic physique changer.  I'm a week and a half into 700mg tren en.  Anticipating the lovely sweats and dreams!!