Author Topic: Training Question for Kyomu...  (Read 811 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Training Question for Kyomu...
« on: May 12, 2009, 04:38:23 PM »
Kyomu I have a question about your training. I am not questioning your physique as you look great but I find it hard to believe that training 3 hours a day can possibly be the best way for a natural. Have you ever tried HST, HIT or any training method that does not take 3 hours? Would you even be willing to try it?
I hate the State.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: Training Question for Kyomu...
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2009, 04:53:53 PM »

I'm not Kyomu.  But I'd like to chime in here if you don't mind.  I'm natural, and my work outs normally are 2 - 2.5 hours.  Somedays 3 hours, and a few times I've done 4 hours!

Everyone is different, I've seen naturals who do 40 mins and are freaky huge, and some that can't respond to such a short work out such as HIT.  I fall in that category, Volume has always worked for me!

If Kyomu trains 3 hours, then thats probably what works for him since he looks great!

Would be interesting to hear his take on this as well as other naturals!

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2009, 04:54:54 PM »
there are no 'naturals', sorry to say

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2009, 10:59:36 PM »
I'm not Kyomu.  But I'd like to chime in here if you don't mind.  I'm natural, and my work outs normally are 2 - 2.5 hours.  Somedays 3 hours, and a few times I've done 4 hours!

Everyone is different, I've seen naturals who do 40 mins and are freaky huge, and some that can't respond to such a short work out such as HIT.  I fall in that category, Volume has always worked for me!

If Kyomu trains 3 hours, then thats probably what works for him since he looks great!

Would be interesting to hear his take on this as well as other naturals!

4 hours each workout!!... does this include the cardio??.. so what if you train 4-5 days a week??.. means 20 hours in the gym every week!!.. if this works well with you it's fine but i believe you could have reached the same level also with a much lesser hours in the gym!!.. i agree that we are not the same and what works great for someone is not necessary to work for the other but still i belive 20 hours/week is too much..

i myself dont look great, just good, and i train only 3 days a week, each of 45 minutes or so!!.. even when i was younger i dont think i ever stayed in the gym for more than 1 hour or so..

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2009, 11:13:30 PM »
Bodybuilding Pro.com

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2009, 11:33:03 PM »

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2009, 07:11:57 AM »
Of course.
I started to train in 1988.
So, I did many method.
The conclusion. Every training methods were right.
Just it depends on your nutritional condition and using tecnic like forced reps, decending sets, super sets...etc.
For ex, if you use those technics, your training will be shorter than all normal straight sets to the failure.
Weight and reps also give a influence to your training durance.