Author Topic: Interesting... what if Palin had declined Mccain in 2008?  (Read 360 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Interesting... what if Palin had declined Mccain in 2008?
« on: July 06, 2009, 02:16:43 PM »
As it is, she's probably viewed as the Dan Quayle of this decade.

She's probably gonna have a show on FOX for 1-2 years, do some radio and lots of speeches.  But it's very unlikely she'll get the nod in 2012 or 2016.

imagine if she had DECLINED mccain's offer in 2008.  What would her future have been like after that?  Surely she would have been seen as an excellent choice by most for 2012?

Sir Humphrey

• Getbig IV
  • It's only gay if you want it to be.
Re: Interesting... what if Palin had declined Mccain in 2008?
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2009, 02:18:03 PM »
As it is, she's probably viewed as the Dan Quayle of this decade.

She's probably gonna have a show on FOX for 1-2 years, do some radio and lots of speeches.  But it's very unlikely she'll get the nod in 2012 or 2016.

imagine if she had DECLINED mccain's offer in 2008.  What would her future have been like after that?  Surely she would have been seen as an excellent choice by most for 2012?

I say, why does a country with so many brilliant, very talented, highly-educated people only have superstitious ignorant wingnuts running for office?

tally ho!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Interesting... what if Palin had declined Mccain in 2008?
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2009, 02:25:58 PM »
I say, why does a country with so many brilliant, very talented, highly-educated people only have superstitious ignorant wingnuts running for office?

tally ho!

I say the same thing every day wondering how we have Obama in the office of presidency considering the church he attended for 20 years where that hateful wingnut preached consipracy theories, etc.