Author Topic: hahaha Mesomorph78 thinks these arms are "underdeveloped"  (Read 12495 times)

JasonH

• Getbig V
Re: hahaha Mesomorph78 thinks these arms are "underdeveloped"
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2009, 01:29:18 PM »
More of Nasser's "undeveloped" back  ::)

Not a good picture to choose - he's getting destroyed by Ronnie and Flex here.  :D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2009, 01:29:51 PM »
Not a good picture to choose - he's getting destroyed by Ronnie and Flex here.  :D

haha I never knew having a wider lat spread (especially compared to Flex) = getting destroyed  ::)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2009, 01:30:46 PM »
haha I never knew having a wider lat spread (especially compared to Flex) = getting destroyed  ::)

You don't know a LOT on how bodybuilding is judged , especially when you're claiming Dorian is getting beat in a back shot by Nasser

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2009, 01:31:16 PM »
if having a bigger, thicker, more detalied back is "getting destroyed" then yes Nasser is "getting destroyed".

Next you'll be saying how attractive you think Nassers face and balding head is.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2009, 01:32:43 PM »

You don't win bodybuilding contests just for being wide - you win them for being the best. Hence the reason Nasser has never won an Olympia.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2009, 01:34:01 PM »

It's smooth as a babies ass with zero visable detail what so ever

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2009, 01:36:21 PM »
Next you'll be saying how attractive you think Nassers face and balding head is.

He does have movie star good looks

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2009, 01:40:05 PM »
He does have movie star good looks

LOL I almost fell out of my chair, how delusional are you? I'm sure hollywood is banging at the door of this over weight, balding, cross eyed bag of oil.

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2009, 02:16:38 PM »
LOL look how much thicker and bigger Yates back is, all his muscle groups are much more defined.

yates back is not thicker and bigger or wider than Nasser's.
it appears drier.

it may have been a genetic predisposition that Nasser was not able to get his back as dry as the rest of his body because there is no doubt he always came in great ripped, shredded and striated condition.

so it is not a  question of body fat but fluid, hence nasser's back doesnt appear as dry as the rest of him

for some BB's, eg lee priest, he holds water in glutes and hams (never had striated glutes)

to say Nasser's back was not thick and wide and detailed shows your ignorance re BB.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2009, 02:18:44 PM »
yates back is  thicker and bigger or wider than Nasser's.
it appears drier.

Fixed
choice is an illusion

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 03, 2009, 02:21:55 PM »
it appears drier.

it may have been a genetic predisposition that Nasser was not able to get his back as dry as the rest of his body because there is no doubt he always came in great ripped, shredded and striated condition.

so it is not a  question of body fat but fluid, hence nasser's back doesnt appear as dry as the rest of him

for some BB's, eg lee priest, he holds water in glutes and hams (never had striated glutes)

to say Nasser's back was not thick and wide and detailed shows your ignorance re BB.

NO ' genetic predisposition ' to Nasser's weak back here he is in 1994 showing awesome detail , separation & depth , his problem was...the heavier he became the more fat & water he carried in his back

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2009, 02:25:18 PM »
NO ' genetic predisposition ' to Nasser's weak back here he is in 1994 showing awesome detail , separation & depth , his problem was...the heavier he became the more fat & water he carried in his back

There's a big difference in tint and lighting there.  Here he's heavier than he was in the 97 O picture you post and he's showing more back detail too.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #37 on: March 03, 2009, 02:27:19 PM »
it appears drier.

Brilliant and truly insightful post as usual from the Swami. People like NastyDiet could learn from him. Swami has but a handful posts yet they are all deeply intelligent and productive. Meanwhile ND has 25 thousand posts and they are garbage. Type less, read the Swami, Bigbobs and QO etc... more and you'll actually learn something. Seriously.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 03, 2009, 02:27:26 PM »
There's a big difference in tint and lighting there.  Here he's heavier than he was in the 97 O picture you post and he's showing more back detail too.

His back sucks period , it's wide and smooth , lacks depth , detail and separation YOU may think it's fine but he is being left for dead by Dorian it's not debatable , Dorian's back is complete in all areas , width , depth , thickness , separation and detail

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 03, 2009, 02:27:39 PM »

Nasser's glutes are being destroyed by Ronnie's in that picture

;D ;D :D :D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 03, 2009, 02:31:32 PM »

Brilliant and truly insightful post as usual from the Swami. People like NastyDiet could learn from him. Swami has but a handful posts yet they are all deeply intelligent and productive. Meanwhile ND has 25 thousand posts and they are garbage. Type less, read the Swami, Bigbobs and QO etc... more and you'll actually learn something. Seriously.

Congratulating your own gimmick  ::)

I'm glad you read everyone of my 25K posts  ;) I didn't know you were such a fan

anyway Nasser's back sucked at least when he decided to play the size game , in 1994 it was good

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 03, 2009, 02:35:30 PM »

I'm glad you read everyone of my 25K posts  ;) I didn't know you were such a fan

anyway Nasser's back sucked at least when he decided to play the size game , in 1994 it was good

Wrong.  His back was very wide and thick, and only lacked detail next to the very top guys.  In other words, overall his back was one of the better ones onstage when considering all competitors.  Put into account his massive and striated delts and arms, ripped hams, large calves and he has one of the best rear double bicep shots in certain shows.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #42 on: March 03, 2009, 02:38:50 PM »
Wrong.  His back was very wide and thick, and only lacked detail next to the very top guys.  In other words, overall his back was one of the better ones onstage when considering all competitors.  Put into account his massive and striated delts and arms, ripped hams, large calves and he has one of the best rear double bicep shots in certain shows.

Too reasoned and enlightened response my friend - of course 100% spot on. It's wasted on ND though.
Here is his same argument and phrases used time and time again:

"its sucks"
"owned"
"i win"
"you dont understand how bodybuilding is judged"

This is the limit of his reasoning.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #43 on: March 03, 2009, 02:39:47 PM »
has nasser ever been known for his arms in any pose..
at least dorian is known for his side tri
choice is an illusion

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: March 03, 2009, 02:41:12 PM »

thankyou sharma

ND obviously is the resident expert on BB

maybe he is one of those corrupt + cheating IFBB judges, ruled by Manion, that so unjustly robbed Nasser of @ least 3 olympias

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 03, 2009, 02:42:11 PM »

Too reasoned and enlightened response my friend - of course 100% spot on. It's wasted on ND though.
Here is his same argument and phrases used time and time again:

"its sucks"
"owned"
"i win"
"you dont understand how bodybuilding is judged"

This is the limit of his reasoning.

and:

"left for the dead"
"all you have are excuses"

Really though all I was showing above is that it's not true that Nasser began holding more fat and water in his back than when at a higher bodyweight.  He keeps using a 97 picture (which is not his best) with bad lighting too, but put it against the 96 shot I posted with better lighting, coupled with the fact that he was 5 lbs heavier in 96 than 97 disproves ND's theory on Nasser's back losing detail as he gained weight.  However, when I make that point the only thing his simple mind can interpret is that I'm comparing the shot to his fanboy Dorian (even though I never even mentioned Dorian in my post), and starts comparing Dorian's back to Nasser's.  Looks like he's always on the defensive due to Hulkster's obsession.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 03, 2009, 02:44:40 PM »
has nasser ever been known for his arms in any pose..
at least dorian is known for his side tri

front double bi's  :o

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #47 on: March 03, 2009, 02:45:04 PM »
thankyou sharma

ND obviously is the resident expert on BB

maybe he is one of those corrupt + RACIST + cheating IFBB judges, ruled by Manion, that so unjustly robbed Nasser of @ least 3 olympias
FFY

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 03, 2009, 02:46:32 PM »

well keep iceskating uphill , even Nasser admitted his back was his weak point and mistake a soft back for a dense back when claiming it was thick , no use being ' thick ' if your density & dryness suffer for it

his back double biceps pose , rear latspread and standing relaxed from the rear DO NOT compared to Ronnie Coleman , Dorian Yates

the standing relaxed pic you love to post is from a contest where he got destroyed by Flex Wheeler , he can't even touch Flex in the back double biceps shot

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 03, 2009, 02:46:47 PM »

so is suckmymuscle your gimmick too then?  Since you are both Yates fans?  ::)