Author Topic: Another Day of Injustice (Mr. Olympia 2001).  (Read 13824 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Another Day of Injustice (Mr. Olympia 2001).
« Reply #100 on: April 01, 2009, 02:33:44 AM »
The problem with BigBobs and his click is that they pollute almost every single thread by posting the same shit and rehashing the same "Nasser should have won" theory not matter what the original thread is. This type of obsessive behaviour is a drag to most here. A Bbing forum is not exactly the right place to rewrite history. Ans rewritng the Bbing contest history is an absurd task form the get go. Who fuckin' cares at the end? But you posted some great pics, Sherief, and good threads. you should stick to that. My two cents.

Yes but if everyone agreed to shun them, it would stop.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #101 on: April 01, 2009, 02:36:33 AM »
by the way i am sure you know well i was kidding when i said you have gyno.. of course this was just to tease you.. aside of the roids you take ;D you have a very strong well proportional body and specially your chest is much better than mine.. roids make any one big but they dont change his shape and you have a very good shape.. thank God for your genetics..

hey man,.. see how muslims are not as bad as you thought lol..
Man truth be told,im a fireman and we half 2drug tests a year for narcotics and performance enhancers(roids) because roids can apparently harm your cardiovascular health meaning we lose our certification to wear ba(breathing apperatus) when we have to go inside a smoke filled situation,so I havent touched roids for over a year and a half,and thanks for your compliments,notice I did not once,even in the heat of our arguements knock your physique

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #102 on: April 01, 2009, 02:39:09 AM »
Yes but if everyone agreed to shun them, it would stop.
Well Wiggs everyone here looks upto and respects you so maybe you can lead us?
Seriously,theres not a guy on here who has a bad word to say about you
Nasser was a great bodybuilder,but he doesnt need to included in every thread

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #103 on: April 01, 2009, 02:41:22 AM »
The problem with BigBobs and his click is that they pollute almost every single thread by posting the same shit and rehashing the same "Nasser should have won" theory not matter what the original thread is. This type of obsessive behaviour is a drag to most here. A Bbing forum is not exactly the right place to rewrite history. Ans rewritng the Bbing contest history is an absurd task form the get go. Who fuckin' cares at the end? But you posted some great pics, Sherief, and good threads. you should stick to that. My two cents.

thanks for the advice my friend,.. but if you remember when i was making these so called good threads i was also receiving the same religion insults from many members here!!.. i once made a comparison between dorian's legs in 93 and in 94.. one of the idiots thought one of them was nasser's leg and converted the thread to insult me and nasser!!..

one more thing raza,.. you dont like it when bigbobs keeps posting nassers pics. but you dont care when ronnie's fans or dorian's fans do the same with ronnie's and dorian's pics.. why??.. i know you are a good guy and dont mix things up together but i am just wondering..

RZA

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: April 01, 2009, 02:45:26 AM »
thanks for the advice my friend,.. but if you remember when i was making these so called good threads i was also receiving the same religion insults from many members here!!.. i once made a comparison between dorian's legs in 93 and in 94.. one of the idiots thought one of them was nasser's leg and converted the thread to insult me and nasser!!..

one more thing raza,.. you dont like it when bigbobs keeps posting nassers pics. but you dont care when ronnie's fans or dorian's fans do the same with ronnie's and dorian's pics.. why??.. i know you are a good guy and dont mix things up together but i am just wondering..

I agree that there's a lot of racist stuff on this site that I could do without. This type of shit is just pathetic. On the other hand, you shouldn't always play the race or religion card to feel victimized. It's a lose-lose situation. I also hate the Ronnie vs Dorian endles threads. But they don't come up nearly as often as the Nasser topic does. But Hulkster is one pathetic poster I have to say.

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #105 on: April 01, 2009, 03:04:54 AM »
There are a lot of guys on this site who are muslim but don't draw even an ounce of hatred that the nasser crowd does. Thats because the others don't go around spamming every thread or try to rile people up.

Haider, Rza, Aliamini Camel Jockey as well as several others are cool dudes who don't draw any hate because they don't try to start shit like claiming nasser is better than everyone or make racist claims against IFBB judges etc.  Bigbobs and his friend sharma were the ones who turned a puddle of hate towards nasser into a river. They continued to bait other members at every turn even posting on threads that had nothing to do with nasser and they act surprised that people had enough.

One current example is a thread on the sex board about a Olympic sprinter - bobs showed up and spammed a pic of nasser with monica brant. Nothing to do with the topic just trying to be a dick as usual.  Of course when he gets challenged he tries to claim that he was fooling around but when things backfire on him he runs to the mods.to save him. :-\

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #106 on: April 01, 2009, 03:25:53 AM »
The only pose I believe Ronnie was better than jay in this year was the rear lat spread!!.. in all the other 6 mandatory poses jay owned him clearly!!..

Just watch the pre-judging it's clear who's better.

Pics mashed together where Jay is taller, even though Ronnie is actually 2 inches taller, proove nothing. Ronnie was a bit off and quite watery but his detail and size was still superior.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #107 on: April 01, 2009, 03:31:34 AM »

Pics mashed together where Jay is taller, even though Ronnie is actually 2 inches taller, proove nothing. Ronnie was a bit off and quite watery but his detail and size was still superior.

because ND didnt scan the pics well  >:(

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #108 on: April 01, 2009, 03:32:36 AM »
Well Wiggs everyone here looks upto and respects you so maybe you can lead us?
Seriously,theres not a guy on here who has a bad word to say about you
Nasser was a great bodybuilder,but he doesnt need to included in every thread

Thanks for the kind words but I have my share of haters ;D
It's not something I can do.  If someone just starts a thread stating we should shun-meaning not speak to, answer any pms etc bigbobs or any of his other buddies if they bring up Nasser in a non relevant thread, that should do the trick....Hell after he's shunned don't even click on any thread he or his friends make.  It is out of control...At least Hulkster and ND kept it in couple threads ;D

RZA

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: April 01, 2009, 03:35:59 AM »

Wasn't Jay ahead after pre-judging that year? I don't know the 2001 Olympia that well but from what I've seen, it shows that Ronnie was quite off and Jay at his best or near. But the back shots are still in Ronnie's favor. And backs win Os.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #110 on: April 01, 2009, 03:37:09 AM »
Wasn't Jay ahead after pre-judging that year? I don't know the 2001 Olympia that well but what I've seen from it shows that Ronnie was quit off and Jay at his best or near. But the back shots are still in Ronnie's favor. And backs win Os.

Yes he was, Ronnie came back during the posedown a round that wasn't scored at the time.... ::)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #111 on: April 01, 2009, 11:53:20 AM »
you are right i was wrong :).. i though it was mr. olympia 97 but yes this was 96 where dorian was 257 pounds (but looked smaller than his 255 pound version of 95)and the wizard came at 285 pounds hard as rock..

lmafo ' hard as a rock ' from the front.... his back was soft

TruthHurts

« Reply #112 on: April 01, 2009, 12:48:53 PM »
Bober has turned Nasser into a laughing stock. I know he supposedly doesn't care but why then why did Nasser send "secret" pms to getbiggers and always mention the site on his interviews?
The fact is he can't retire gracefully and fade into the shadows, he would rather be mocked and derided on a website then to accept the lonliness and nothingness that is the rest of his life.

Also. the big problem I ahve with bobs is that he instigate all the time and then constantly cry to the mods.