Author Topic: Sex between snow monkeys and sika deer may be 'new behavioural tradition'....  (Read 640 times)

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
BB related because.... erm.... because.... oh yeah, because venison is high protein....  :P

(Q:  If it's strictly animal-on-animal action, is it still bestiality...?)  ;D

"Sexual interactions between snow monkeys and sika deer could be a new behavioural tradition within a group of monkeys observed in Japan, researchers have suggested.

While sexual interactions between closely related species have been seen for all manner of animals, from various species of fish to species of baboon, such liaisons are rare, with the sexual assault of king penguins by Antarctic fur seals the only other known example between distant species."

And, perhaps reflecting the modern world, it's not always 'straight' action... enter the lesbian monkey....

"Monkeys do this according to the sex ratio at the reproductive season: if females cannot have access to males, they can have homosexual relations or relations with a deer...

....it is also possible that adolescent females have developed a taste for genital stimulation

Naughty little monkeys!

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2017/dec/15/sex-between-snow-monkeys-and-sika-deer-may-be-new-behavioural-tradition?google_editors_picks=true

;D

T

Chidoman

• Getbig IV
  • Me Like'em All!! #Team Kwon All The Way!!

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
This sort of sexual deviancy was thoroughly covered in Charles Darwin's lesser tome, "The Origin of Feces".

Rangerwil shall doubtless be along soon to speak on this and other topic he's interested in such as why "dog years" makes age moot in man and animal (aka: "manimal") relationships and his ever poopular treatise on "Male Baboon Butts & Scrotums and how their color/shape denotes readiness for ravaging" to name just two of his fave subjects.

Animals are not nearly as smart as people and yet some people choose to behave like animals.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
Possible effects of radiation on the monkeys behavior.  This sort of thing is being CONSIDERED as a side effect by top Japanese scientists.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Possible effects of radiation on the monkeys behavior.  This sort of thing is being CONSIDERED as a side effect by top Japanese scientists.

Tops I would guess think that way but what do the bottoms have to say?  Another topic for Rangerwilly.  Monkeys are filthy poo flinging fookers.

werewolf operative

BSN

• Getbig IV