Author Topic: Olympia: Kai Greene Update from Mike P. from MD  (Read 31649 times)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
Re: Olympia: Kai Greene Update from Mike P. from MD
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2009, 05:45:20 PM »
whats the big fuckin deal, this guy doesnt have a job, all he does is eat, sleep and workout......what kind of dedication does this take when its your fuckin job.

its like me being commended because i go to work everyday on time and do my job, then go home.

how about workin a real job not fuckin grapefruits for $$$, and goin to the gym, doin your cardio, and eating a perfect diet, while taking care of a family and being fiscally responsible. When a bodybuilder does that, then ill be in "awe" of one like the dude whos schmoeing around filming kai is.

They're all in that situation, doesn't mean they're all dedicated or traning as hard, not at all.

His dedication and desire is exactly what it takes. Some don't have or realize it; this is the norm for reaching for greatness and doesn't have to cause injury when training smart.

MisterGX

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2009, 01:12:22 AM »
whats the big fuckin deal, this guy doesnt have a job, all he does is eat, sleep and workout......what kind of dedication does this take when its your fuckin job.

its like me being commended because i go to work everyday on time and do my job, then go home.

how about workin a real job not fuckin grapefruits for $$$, and goin to the gym, doin your cardio, and eating a perfect diet, while taking care of a family and being fiscally responsible. When a bodybuilder does that, then ill be in "awe" of one like the dude whos schmoeing around filming kai is.

For Kai at this period of time, bodybuilding is his real job.  Do you think that MuscleMeds is just some non-paying bullshit sponsor?  3 pro wins garnered a decent salary that allows him to train the way he does, or even fuck a grapefruit if he wants.. 

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2009, 10:23:07 AM »
Great post flexington.

While Kai's determination this year is admirable, his past is shaky at best and its not that difficult to be so focused when this is the only thing you do.

Nonetheless, will be very interesting to see how Kai appears.  He looks really big...hopefully the gut is in check, as that has been growing with the new size he has added.  Unless he's off, he's definitely near the top.